Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Yurt View Post
    bullshit liar...i've posted it before and you know it. are you claiming the original does not exist? prove it. even the state of hawaii ADMITS they have the original but won't release it because ONLY obama can authorize that...

don't call me a liar about something I am not lying about. I have not seen anything from the state of Hawaii or Obama which states that an ORIGINAL is on file.

And don't you KNOW that, if there IS an original, that Obama will authorize its release the moment that a court orders him to?

and how can I PROVE something does NOT exist????
    Last edited by moderate democrat; 03-02-2009 at 02:25 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by moderate democrat View Post
    I do not recall seeing any claim by either that an ORIGINAL exists...

you mincing fag.
    bullshit liar...i've posted it before and you know it. are you claiming the original does not exist? prove it. even the state of hawaii ADMITS they have the original but won't release it because ONLY obama can authorize that...
    Last edited by Yurt; 03-02-2009 at 02:21 PM.
    Before enlightenment - chop wood, carry water. After enlightenment - chop wood, carry water. ~Zen Buddhist Proverb

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

and I suppose that if a court of law were to ask me to do so, I would have to come up with something. my guess is that Obama will do likewise...

but I certainly would not produce diddly squat because a bunch of internet conspiracy theorists demanded it of me, and I doubt that Obama will either.
    Your right you only have to do that for ANY F***ing job in the US. You know prove you can have it..... ohh wait you don't have to do that if your president do you...??????? because after all we are only "internet bullies" not actual UNITED STATES CITIZENS or anything like that... Huh....
    Experience is what you get when you don't get what you want." -Dr. Randy Pausch

Death is lighter than a feather, Duty is heavier than a mountain

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Noir View Post
    Seriously? Y'all are 'too busy' to go to the streets on a topic as serious as this?well whatever, but y'all were kicking up stink when some of the cases against Obama were deemed not to be 'in the public interest' a few tens of thousands of protesters in a few of the major cities across the US would show the public interest. You could even stage the protests on a Saturday evening, when most workers would he free to march.
    How about this than Noir. Conservative by and large are much more "conservative" in their views on life so they really dont find the NEED to FORCE their views on others, they get their feathers ruffled when others try to force thier views on them. they don't normaly go for the "in your face" type of attack that the liberals are good at.....
    Experience is what you get when you don't get what you want." -Dr. Randy Pausch

Death is lighter than a feather, Duty is heavier than a mountain

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

what an interesting fact, mfm shares the exact same situation as you...amazing, just amazing coincidence:

moderate democrat, you should really seek out this mfm poster, you guys have so much in common you would make really great friends! oh, his name was changed to retireman, seek him out, i think you just found your soul mate.
    gosh...me and this guy are the only two folks in America whose mothers lost their birth certificates.

When will you give up this obsession with my identity and just talk issues? This is getting really tedious.... it is like you are stalking me or something. Next thing you know, you'll be scouring around Scott County seeing if you can find my place of work!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

and I suppose that if a court of law were to ask me to do so, I would have to come up with something. my guess is that Obama will do likewise...

but I certainly would not produce diddly squat because a bunch of internet conspiracy theorists demanded it of me, and I doubt that Obama will either.
    see post 29, your soul mate awaits...

and dumbass, we are talking about a court of law, we know that obama lied about fighting the smears because he won't release his original....obama is a liar and you know it.

now, back to the court of law retiredman's soulmate
    Before enlightenment - chop wood, carry water. After enlightenment - chop wood, carry water. ~Zen Buddhist Proverb

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

gosh...me and this guy are the only two folks in America whose mothers lost their birth certificates.

When will you give up this obsession with my identity and just talk issues? This is getting really tedious.... it is like you are stalking me or something. Next thing you know, you'll be scouring around Scott County seeing if you can find my place of work!
    where did i mention your identity? oh, i didn't...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

see post 29, your soul mate awaits...

and dumbass, we are talking about a court of law, we know that obama lied about fighting the smears because he won't release his original....obama is a liar and you know it.

now, back to the court of law retiredman's soulmate
    has a court of law demanded that Obama release his "original" birth certificate?

I missed that.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

where did i mention your identity? oh, i didn't...
    where did you mention the fact that you believe I am this fellow mfm? how many posts would you like me to produce? will you pay me...say $10 for every one that I find? I could buy a big flat screen tv with the proceeds.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

has a court of law demanded that Obama release his "original" birth certificate?

I missed that.
    you're so silly...no one said that...we are talking about the best evidence and that in court the electronic copy would not suffice....do keep up

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nukeman View Post
    How about this than Noir. Conservative by and large are much more "conservative" in their views on life so they really dont find the NEED to FORCE their views on others, they get their feathers ruffled when others try to force thier views on them. they don't normaly go for the "in your face" type of attack that the liberals are good at.....
    Fair enough, but if you or other folk on the site do not believe that Obama can be president and is breaking constitutional law, but don't want to do anything to voice your opinion incase you 'get your feathers ruffled' then you can hardly be surprised that there seems to he no public interest.
    If you also agree that an animals suffering should be avoided rather than encouraged, consider what steps you can take.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

where did you mention the fact that you believe I am this fellow mfm? how many posts would you like me to produce? will you pay me...say $10 for every one that I find? I could buy a big flat screen tv with the proceeds.
    liar, you said in that particular post i continued to discuss your identity, that is a lie...that is why i asked you to show in that particular post where i mentioned your identity...

you can't so you deflect on other posts and run away from your claim about that one particular post

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nukeman View Post
    Your right you only have to do that for ANY F***ing job in the US. You know prove you can have it..... ohh wait you don't have to do that if your president do you...??????? because after all we are only "internet bullies" not actual UNITED STATES CITIZENS or anything like that... Huh....
    and I have had to prove it for many jobs.... and for my passport...and when I did, I produced the computer generated birth certificate copy that my state of birth provided to me.... it is certified to be accurate.

and again... if a court of law asked Obama to produce his birth certificate, do you honestly doubt that he will refuse to comply?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

liar, you said in that particular post i continued to discuss your identity, that is a lie...that is why i asked you to show in that particular post where i mentioned your identity...

you can't so you deflect on other posts and run away from your claim about that one particular post
    gosh... you wiggle around your intent as if you were some slimey trial lawyer.... we both know what you were talking about... and to suggest otherswise is disingenuous, and you know it.
    Last edited by moderate democrat; 03-02-2009 at 02:35 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

you're so silly...no one said that...we are talking about the best evidence and that in court the electronic copy would not suffice.

again... don't you think that, if a court of law asked Obama to produce his original birth certificate, he would either comply or produce a copy along with a sworn affadavit that the original was no longer available?