Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

The scriptures are clear that jews will be restored to the true faith. They are also clear that three are multiple dispensations. Whether this applies to "dispensationalism" as you are articulating, is debatable.

I don't know why you hate jews so much. It's silly really. I don't think Christ was born to Jewish lineage by accident. If you think the Lord is going to forget the covenants He made, think again.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by avatar4321 View Post
    The scriptures are clear that jews will be restored to the true faith. They are also clear that three are multiple dispensations. Whether this applies to "dispensationalism" as you are articulating, is debatable.

I don't know why you hate jews so much. It's silly really. I don't think Christ was born to Jewish lineage by accident. If you think the Lord is going to forget the covenants He made, think again.
    What are the scriptures, please?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Look you guys, you're a bunch of dispensationalists. It's thoroughly permeated the christian chuch, thanks to masons and other crypto-noahides.

You can;t use dispensationalism to defend dispensationalism. All i see in the bible is jesus telling the jews they're full of crap and getting railroaded for it.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TheSage View Post
    Look you guys, you're a bunch of dispensationalists. It's thoroughly permeated the christian chuch, thanks to masons and other crypto-noahides.
    Where's the tinfoil smiley when I need it?? You refuse to back up your claim that "most churches" are dispensationalist, and that somehow makes us dispensationalist?!?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 5stringJeff View Post
    Where's the tinfoil smiley when I need it?? You refuse to back up your claim that "most churches" are dispensationalist, and that somehow makes us dispensationalist?!?

What do you believe? The multiple covenants theory? It's a tortured set of arguments to begin with. It's not "clearly stated" anywhere. Jesus was highly critical of how the jews were turning god's words into a justification of elitism and cruelty.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

What do you believe?
    John 14:6.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

John 14:6.
    What will you do when when everyone starts telling you to just obey the noahide laws and forget about jesus, that the whole point of jesus was to bring the gentiles back to rabbi worship?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

What will you do when when everyone starts telling you to just obey the noahide laws and forget about jesus, that the whole point of jesus was to bring the gentiles back to rabbi worship?
    I'll realize I'm in RWA's fantasy/nightmare world, and wake myself up.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I'll realize I'm in RWA's fantasy/nightmare world, and wake myself up.
    You're in denial. The church is teaching lies to please the jews.

http://jesus-messiah.com/prophecy/dispen-chart.html
    3.) Dispensationalism is a complete corruption of the New Testament Scriptures from the plan of salvation all the way to revelation of the Godhead. Dispensationalism is based upon the trinity doctrine of three separate gods being three separate persons: God the Father is married to Israel and is working out the redemption of the Jews, while God the Son is espoused to a Gentile Church and working out the redemption of this accidental mistake. The error is that there is no such thing as two separate gods with separate wives. Another error is the Church was not a mistake that came about because *some* Jews rejected the Kingdom. Even another heresy is that when God the Father could not redeem Israel because the Jews rejected the Kingdom Jesus tried to give them, that God the Father then decided to postpone the Kingdom and allow God the Son to turn to the Gentiles for a people for *his name sake* and thus slip in a new mystery called plan *B* or the Church. These errors and heresies must be accepted and believed before dispensational can appear to be a revelation from God.

Prophet S.J. Mounce claimed the following:

1. "Each Covenant introduces a New Dispensation."

2. The Covenants are: "Edenic Covenant [Dispensation of Innocence]; Adamic Covenant [Dispensation of Conscience]; Abrahamic Covenant [Dispensation of Promise]; Noahic Covenant [Dispensation of Human Government]; Mosaic Covenant [Dispensation of Law]; Davidic Covenant [Dispensation of Grace]; Davidic Kingdom [Dispensation of the NEW COVENANT or Millennial].

Quotes from Mr. Mounce's Dispensationalism follows for your study and review. There are a number of points that need to be brought out.

A: The Scriptures no where hint at or implies the idea of dispensations. In fact, the word dispensation as it occurs it the New Testament, does not refer to marked off periods of time at all. The entire idea is mysticism and spiritualizing Scripture.

http://chrisjesusboy.wordpress.com/2...ensationalism/
    The Erroneous Kingdom Offer

Dispensationalism believes that the purpose of the first advent of Jesus Christ was to offer an earthly Kingdom to the Jews. This Kingdom would reinstate the Old Testament legal system and it’s expansion to the entire world under the Messiah. When the Jews rejected Jesus Christ and His Kingdom offer, plan B went into effect and Christ went to the cross to initiate the dispensation of Grace and the “mystery church”.Had Israel received her King there would have been no cross - and no Gospel! When Jesus came, He made a bona fide offer of the Kingdom and power to the people of Israel.

What then, if the Jews had done their duty and accepted this offer, of the salvation of mankind?

What of the cross - “without shedding of blood there is no remission”?

What of the prophecies pointing to the cross?

How could Christ offer a Kingdom that He could not permit to be established lest there be no salvation of man by His shed Blood?

Dispensationalists attempt to absolve themselves from the concept of making God a liar by claiming He knew no one would call His bluff. They say:

He knew before He came that they would refuse it - knew from all eternity; hence, there are prophets which speak of His coming to die for us.Still, the problem stands. Even if Christ made an earthly Kingdom offer knowing that the Jews would refuse, the offer could not have been redeemed. An offer that is impossible to honor is not a sincere offer but a fraud. Our God makes no insincere offers. Besides, if Christ came to establish an earthly Kingdom for the Jews surely He had opportunity, and the support of the masses -
    Therefore when Jesus perceived that they were about to come and take Him by force to make Him king, He departed again to the mountain by Himself alone.
    John 6:15

No, Christ came at the set time to die on the cross, to redeem fallen mankind. All true sons of Abraham recognized Him. It is at the Ascension that He received His Kingdom, and He is seated now on His Throne!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

racist cult
    Best short summary of the Jews going, really. But really brilliant to call yourself a 'religion.' Great cover.
    America: White people footing the bill for a party they're not allowed to attend.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Hugh Lincoln View Post
    Best short summary of the Jews going, really. But really brilliant to call yourself a 'religion.' Great cover.
    I know. and these brainwashed neocon fascists have no idea what's coming.

I know, I used to be the worst of them. Until the "ports deal".

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

You're in denial. The church is teaching lies to please the jews.
    And once again, please show me your proof that "most churches" are teaching this. Mine doesn't.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

And once again, please show me your proof that "most churches" are teaching this. Mine doesn't.

The rise of evangelical christians (noahides) tells me this. They're more obsessed with unconditional support for israel than anything regarding the United States. They're insane.

"it is written, it is written" they say. If you feel it's up to you to make prophecy come true, then it's not prophecy, it's a set of marching orders.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

The rise of evangelical christians (noahides) tells me this. They're more obsessed with unconditional support for israel than anything regarding the United States. They're insane.
    Actually, most evangelicals are obsessing with, well, evangelizing. Imagine that.

Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)

Actually, most evangelicals are obsessing with, well, evangelizing. Imagine that.

RUN FOR THE HILLS!
    “… the greatest detractor from high performance is fear: fear that you are not prepared, fear that you are in over your head, fear that you are not worthy, and ultimately, fear of failure. If you can eliminate that fear—not through arrogance or just wishing difficulties away, but through hard work and preparation—you will put yourself in an incredibly powerful position to take on the challenges you face" - Pete Carroll.