Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Do Women Like Naked Men?

Ladies' turn!
    What's the very FIRST thing that attracts you to a man? You can list other stuff, too.

The very first thing that attracted me to my husband was his work ethic. Seriously. Intelligence is a big one. Kindness & consideration. Those are the top things for me.

Then, "chemistry." Like -Cp's article said, it can't be defined; it's just there, or it isn't.

Then looks. I am not very picky about that. I don't like men that are shorter or smaller than I am. It would probably take a bit more personality to get me attracted to a man who had a large physical deformity of some kind.

So, that's it. Other ladies' opinions?
    Blessed be Your name, when the sun's shining down on me, when the world's "all as it should be," blessed be Your name!
    Blessed be Your name on the road marked with suffering, though there's pain in the offering, blessed be Your name!
    Every blessing You pour out I'll turn back to praise. When the darkness closes in, Lord, still I will say...
    Blessed be the name of the Lord!
    Blessed be Your name!

Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)

Sorry to butt-in...but it'll save time.

Girls like cars and money.
    “… the greatest detractor from high performance is fear: fear that you are not prepared, fear that you are in over your head, fear that you are not worthy, and ultimately, fear of failure. If you can eliminate that fear—not through arrogance or just wishing difficulties away, but through hard work and preparation—you will put yourself in an incredibly powerful position to take on the challenges you face" - Pete Carroll.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nienna View Post
    Ladies' turn!
    What's the very FIRST thing that attracts you to a man? You can list other stuff, too.

The very first thing that attracted me to my husband was his work ethic. Seriously. Intelligence is a big one. Kindness & consideration. Those are the top things for me.

Then, "chemistry." Like -Cp's article said, it can't be defined; it's just there, or it isn't.

Then looks. I am not very picky about that. I don't like men that are shorter or smaller than I am. It would probably take a bit more personality to get me attracted to a man who had a large physical deformity of some kind.

It's too bad that 25 years ago you were most likely in diapers and in Ohio. What a DOLL!
    UNITED STATES ARMY AVIATION

Above the Best

Why the Hell should I have to press “1” for ENGLISH?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dmp View Post
    Sorry to butt-in...but it'll save time.

Girls like cars and money.
    Cars...eh? Money helps. But it's not everything.
    Blessed be Your name, when the sun's shining down on me, when the world's "all as it should be," blessed be Your name!
    Blessed be Your name on the road marked with suffering, though there's pain in the offering, blessed be Your name!
    Every blessing You pour out I'll turn back to praise. When the darkness closes in, Lord, still I will say...
    Blessed be Your name!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. P View Post
    It's too bad that 25 years ago you were most likely in diapers and in Ohio. What a DOLL!
    Mr. P... you're just so SWEET!
    Blessed be Your name!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I don't like men that are shorter or smaller than I am.
    Did I ever mention that I'm 6'4", 210 lbs.?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Ladies' turn!

It used to be 'brains', as measured by degrees. I did learn that lesson. Now I'll say it's keeping me amused, politics, and kindness.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I have always like men that were a little more rugged. Preppy types do nothing for me. I like men that just wear jeans and t shirts. This pretty much describes my one and only!! Guys with brown or darker hair for some reason too. I don't dislike blonds,but I tend to notice a darker haired guy more.

I like wittiness to a man too. Someone that can come back with a good one liner. Also,a man that likes kids is a huge turn on!!! There is something very "sweet" about it.

I don't think money is an issue for a descent woman. It has never meant anything to me. As long as he works hard.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by krisy View Post
    I have always like men that were a little more rugged. Preppy types do nothing for me. I like men that just wear jeans and t shirts. This pretty much describes my one and only!! Guys with brown or darker hair for some reason too. I don't dislike blonds,but I tend to notice a darker haired guy more.

I like wittiness to a man too. Someone that can come back with a good one liner. Also,a man that likes kids is a huge turn on!!! There is something very "sweet" about it.

I don't think money is an issue for a descent woman. It has never meant anything to me. As long as he works hard.
    I agree with much of what you write. I like a guy that's comfortable in both formal and informal. A sense of humor is imperative. So it being kind, meaning not over critical-of himself or others. I like guys in suits or jeans, as long as they are comfortable being in their own skin.

Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)

Women want a man who will love them unconditionally. Men want a woman who will respect them the same. Problem is, a large number of women are too scared to respect a man (thanks to NOW, etc), and Men are too bull-headed to love.
    “… the greatest detractor from high performance is fear: fear that you are not prepared, fear that you are in over your head, fear that you are not worthy, and ultimately, fear of failure. If you can eliminate that fear—not through arrogance or just wishing difficulties away, but through hard work and preparation—you will put yourself in an incredibly powerful position to take on the challenges you face" - Pete Carroll.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Women want a man who will love them unconditionally. Men want a woman who will respect them the same. Problem is, a large number of women are too scared to respect a man (thanks to NOW, etc), and Men are too bull-headed to love.

I think you hit it right on,d. Women do want unconditional love,and trust is very important. I think(more than they will let on) men want to be appreciated for what they do. they need encouragement as much as we do!!!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

You are onto something here. Men, at least those I've met, tend to be over critical, of themselves, their partners and utter strangers. Women are different. I know, that is PROFOUND. LOL! While we can be hard on ourselves, we'll tend to make all sorts of excuses for our 'mates.' Then kabam, they can do nothing right. Problem is, they weren't perfect in the beginning and not demons after. There is something between, odds are closer to the beginning than after.

Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by krisy View Post
    I think you hit it right on,d. Women do want unconditional love,and trust is very important. I think(more than they will let on) men want to be appreciated for what they do. they need encouragement as much as we do!!!
    http://www.amazon.com/Love-Respect-D.../dp/1591451876

Buy it. Read it. Know it. Nienna sent me to that book. Mary and I are reading it. There are blurs where I'm more like the 'typical woman' in the book, and she the man (she stonewalls, I wanna DEAL with emotions, etc)...but it's very helpful and junk.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Buy it. Read it. Know it. Nienna sent me to that book. Mary and I are reading it. There are blurs where I'm more like the 'typical woman' in the book, and she the man (she stonewalls, I wanna DEAL with emotions, etc)...but it's very helpful and junk.

Thanks, looks good.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I'll look into it,d

Wow!! You wanna deal with emotion? Your wife is a lucky woman. That can be a hard find in a man.

Our preacher at our church told my mom something interesting years ago. He said that he thinks most of the couples he married loved each other,but didn't fall "in love" until growing with each other throughout the marriage. One thing is for sure,a couple defintiely grows together,especially if they get married young. I never knew how much we would mature through our twenties and into thirties.