Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Psychoblues View Post
    I really don't have the time or the inclination to address all that has been said in this thread. But, one thing is certain. Most of you are scared to death of the niggers.

That's not a good thing to know but it is a useful thing to realize.
    Scared of them?

I don't know. But they don't seem to think highly of the innate abilities of black people.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by GW in Ohio View Post
    Let's do a little history lesson for my friend here who is being rather obtuse.....

When the Age of Discovery started, around the 15th century, the Christian nations of Europe set out to "discover" new lands and to claim them for their monarchs. The goal of these voyages of discovery was to find new lands with natural resources that the more enterprising Europeans could appropriate for their governments.

And that is just what they did. The Europeans siphoned off diamonds, rubber, gold, timber, and whatever else they could plunder from the less enterprising native peoples. They also plundered the native peoples themselves and sold them as slaves. The natural resources that were siphoned off became the basis of the wealth of the Europeans.

Today, the nations of Europe all enjoy a disproportionately high standard of living, while the nations of Africa languish at the poverty line. And the nations of South America are just coming into their own, after centuries of colonization by Europeans.

Today, there's not much plundering or colonization going on, but the damage has been done; the wealth has been realigned. The moral thing to do.....the Christian thing to do....would be for Europe and the United States to give back some of that wealth to the third world countries.

Wouldn't you agree?

Or do you prefer to adopt the neocon position of:

"Fuck the third world. We got ours. We worked for it. Plundering and colonizing is damn hard work."
    Why is that a neocon position?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

They don't seem to think highly of the innate abilities of people, period, GWO.

Quote Originally Posted by GW in Ohio View Post
    Scared of them?

I don't know. But they don't seem to think highly of the innate abilities of black people.
    It's the old "I got mine the hard way and now you gotta go get yours the same way" shit that the most lazy and racist in this society espouse that aggravates the hell out of me.