Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I saw Chris Sommers, the owner of Pi Pizza, on CNN this afternoon say that the entire trip was on HIS nickel and that neither the administration - nor the taxpayer - was paying for any of it. He said it was an honor and he was proud to do it.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

See that....The pizza guys paid for their own plane tickets and brought the makings for 20 pies....I'll bet they even paid for a taxi to get them from the airport to the White House....what great guys.....probably got good deals on hotel rooms too....only in America.....no reason to doubt this story at all....
    Thanks mm...I knew I could count on you....
    "Ignorance is not bliss...ignorance is dangerous" - Silver

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by moderate democrat View Post
    I saw Chris Sommers, the owner of Pi Pizza, on CNN this afternoon say that the entire trip was on HIS nickel and that neither the administration - nor the taxpayer - was paying for any of it. He said it was an honor and he was proud to do it.
    Obama lovers lie all the time, Virgy....you know that.
    UNITED STATES ARMY AVIATION

Above the Best

Why the Hell should I have to press “1” for ENGLISH?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Silver View Post
    See that....The pizza guys paid for their own plane tickets and brought the makings for 20 pies....I'll bet they even paid for a taxi to get them from the airport to the White House....what great guys.....probably got good deals on hotel rooms too....only in America.....no reason to doubt this story at all....
    Thanks md...I knew I could count on you....
    so the pizza owner was lying? is that your story?

do you not think that the pizza guy will write off the cost of the entire venture and the free publicity he gets will be more than worth it?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Yep, this guy just got tons of publicity, my guess is he may open stores in NY or Chicago. LOL!

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

do you not think that the pizza guy will write off the cost of the entire venture and the free publicity he gets will be more than worth it?
    On what basis could he write off the cost of the entire venture?

As far as publicity...it may shut his ass down.
    UNITED STATES ARMY AVIATION

Above the Best

Why the Hell should I have to press “1” for ENGLISH?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Hey dude...I said nothing of the sort....why would he lie ? Hes probably a rich republican ....
    and I certainly can't guess how he might handle it on his tax form....maybe he can count it as a campaign donation to the DNC...probably has his financal advisers on the problem already....
    "Ignorance is not bliss...ignorance is dangerous" - Silver

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Silver View Post
    Hey dude...I said nothing of the sort....why would he lie ? Hes probably a rich republican ....
    and I certainly can't guess how he might handle it on his tax form....maybe he can count it as a campaign donation to the DNC...probably has his financal advisers on the problem already....
    so you agree that he is not a liar and that the administration, nor the taxpayer paid for his trip to DC to cook the president pizza?

thank you.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)

Seriously? We're arguing about whether or not this pizza clown was flown to DC on the taxpayers dime? Of all the things we, the taxpayers foot the bill for regarding the President and his family, from his salary to their security to their public housing, to fuck knows what else, flying a guy from St. Louis to Washington to make pizzas would have to be the smallest expense on the list. As it turns out, at least according to what I have read, the guy was going to DC to visit is girlfriend anyway, they flew commercial, they paid for it themselves. Even if they didn't, if I were President, I can't say that I wouldn't do something similar. Call it one of the perks of the Office.
    "I am allergic to piety, it makes me break out in rash judgements." - Penn Jillette
    "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with a lot of pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
    "The man who invented the telescope found out more about heaven than the closed eyes of prayer ever discovered." - Robert G. Ingersoll

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

I am sure you would travel to DC to kiss Obama'a ass and tell him how great he is

How do you tell a communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin.

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

so you agree that he is not a liar and that the administration, nor the taxpayer paid for his trip to DC to cook the president pizza?

thank you.
    Look if any President, wants to have a so called pizza party. Fine. That being said, if it is the fact that he thinks he is priviliged in some way to have the pizza party fine also, but to have the gall no matter what he paid for or not. It is arrogant and uncalled for.

The only privliged in my opinion that he has that is to work for us the American People. All other things aside , a man who is truly humble and greatful to serve the people of the United States wouldn't be worrying about the pizza he ate. He would be concerned about getting to the business of doing the business of the American People.

Saying that in this time of "desperate economical time's" he would not care what he ate or who he ate it with him, besides his wife and his daughters.

It's still ridiculous to fly someone to cook a pizza for someone else. Total waste of fuel. I thought dems were the party of save the envionrment and do not make big carbon footprints.

How do you tell a communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin.

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hjmick View Post
    Seriously? We're arguing about whether or not this pizza clown was flown to DC on the taxpayers dime? Of all the things we, the taxpayers foot the bill for regarding the President and his family, from his salary to their security to their public housing, to fuck knows what else, flying a guy from St. Louis to Washington to make pizzas would have to be the smallest expense on the list. As it turns out, at least according to what I have read, the guy was going to DC to visit is girlfriend anyway, they flew commercial, they paid for it themselves. Even if they didn't, if I were President, I can't say that I wouldn't do something similar. Call it one of the perks of the Office.
    Well after Obama enrolled his girls in a prestigous private school - after yapping about public schools - its very hard to think that The Chosen One is an average person with the virtues of everyday people

So if he flies in a chef to make his pizza, who would be surprised?

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by red states rule View Post
    Look if any President, wants to have a so called pizza party. Fine. That being said, if it is the fact that he thinks he is priviliged in some way to have the pizza party fine also, but to have the gall no matter what he paid for or not. It is arrogant and uncalled for.

The only privliged in my opinion that he has that is to work for us the American People. All other things aside , a man who is truly humble and greatful to serve the people of the United States wouldn't be worrying about the pizza he ate. He would be concerned about getting to the business of doing the business of the American People.

Saying that in this time of "desperate economical time's" he would not care what he ate or who he ate it with him, besides his wife and his daughters.

It's still ridiculous to fly someone to cook a pizza for someone else. Total waste of fuel. I thought dems were the party of save the envionrment and do not make big carbon footprints.
    the man made a business decision to fly to Washington DC to make pizzas for the president. If he can increase his business by doing do, and gain a huge amount of publicity and the taxpayer does not pay for it, what in the world is your concern? Are you suggesting that the restuarant owner does not have the right to take steps to improve his business? Do you really want to somehow control that sort of behavior?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

the man made a business decision to fly to Washington DC to make pizzas for the president. If he can increase his business by doing do, and gain a huge amount of publicity and the taxpayer does not pay for it, what in the world is your concern? Are you suggesting that the restuarant owner does not have the right to take steps to improve his business? Do you really want to somehow control that sort of behavior?
    You libs want to control how much people are paid. how they travel, and how they should spend their money - except when other libs are involved

But you do not want to hold yourselves to the same standards

Obama goes on TV and lectures how people use their jets, tells us how we need to conserve, and how the economy is about to go into depression - and he has a cheif folwn in to make him pizza

Once again, if not for double standards liberals would have no standards at all

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by red states rule View Post
    You libs want to control how much people are paid. how they travel, and how they should spend their money - except when other libs are involved

But you do not want to hold yourselves to the same standards

Obama goes on TV and lectures how people use their jets, tells us how we need to conserve, and how the economy is about to go into depression - and he has a cheif folwn in to make him pizza

Once again, if not for double standards liberals would have no standards at all

again... you are the free market capitalist. Please explain why YOU, of all people, would begrudge a businessman his efforts to increase his business? Your faux outrage over this is hilarious. Your hypocrisy is overwhelming.