Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by moderate democrat View Post
    again... you are the free market capitalist. Please explain why YOU, of all people, would begrudge a businessman his efforts to increase his business? Your faux outrage over this is hilarious. Your hypocrisy is overwhelming.
    You keep ducking the Obama hypocrisy and his image as a liberal elitist - which is working hard to perfect

But nothing new here for you Virgil. Your lips are pressed firmly on Obama's ass

How do you tell a communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin.

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by red states rule View Post
    You keep ducking the Obama hypocrisy and his image as a liberal elitist - which is working hard to perfect

But nothing new here for you Virgil. Your lips are pressed firmly on Obama's ass
    Again..if the pizza guys choses to fly out to cook pizza for the president, what would you have the president do? tell the pizza guy to forget it and call dominos instead?

admit it... you posted this because you mistakenly thought that the president was flying the guy out on OUR nickel.... now that you know that the pizza guy has done this on his own, to promote his business, your faux outrage falls flat.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Again..if the pizza guys choses to fly out to cook pizza for the president, what would you have the president do? tell the pizza guy to forget it and call dominos instead?

admit it... you posted this because you mistakenly thought that the president was flying the guy out on OUR nickel.... now that you know that the pizza guy has done this on his own, to promote his business, your faux outrage falls flat.
    It is the hypocrisy of his actions. Something you live your "life" by Virgil

This is not the forst time or the last, Obama will tell us we need to cut back as he continues to splurge

How do you tell a communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin.

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

I saw Chris Sommers, the owner of Pi Pizza, on CNN this afternoon say that the entire trip was on HIS nickel and that neither the administration - nor the taxpayer - was paying for any of it. He said it was an honor and he was proud to do it.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

It is the hypocrisy of his actions. Something you live your "life" by Virgil

This is not the forst time or the last, Obama will tell us we need to cut back as he continues to splurge

the outrage falls flat. admit it... you screwed up and started this because you thought that Obama was paying for the pizza and paying to fly the pizza cook to the white house.... Obama is not splurging in the least.... he's getting free pizza from a guy trying to promote his business.

you lose here pal.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

the outrage falls flat. admit it... you screwed up and started this because you thought that Obama was paying for the pizza and paying to fly the pizza cook to the white house.... Obama is not splurging in the least.... he's getting free pizza from a guy trying to promote his business.

you lose here pal.
    Not so. As people died during ice storms Obama dined on $100/pd steak. As the economy is about to enter another depression he files in a chief to make him pizza

Is this the change you voted for Virgil?

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Not so. As people died during ice storms Obama dined on $100/pd steak. As the economy is about to enter another depression he files in a chief to make him pizza

Is this the change you voted for Virgil?
    again...he's not flying anyone in... the guy is chosing to fly in and give the president free pizza...and it isn't costing the taxpayer a thing.

give it up...you've got nothing to be outraged about here except your own ineptitude for starting this thread on false pretenses.

fool.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

again...he's not flying anyone in... the guy is chosing to fly in and give the president free pizza...and it isn't costing the taxpayer a thing.

give it up...you've got nothing to be outraged about here except your own ineptitude for starting this thread on false pretenses.

fool.
    So now you are saying Obama did not ask him the guy to come to town, he flies into town, walks in, and cooks for the Chosen One

OK, I got it now

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

2nd request:

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by glockmail View Post
    2nd request:
    As the saying goes, the only 'facts' on this I can find would be liberal sites claiming to have done 'research'. Much like MD claims to have 'heard' something.

http://news.aol.com/political-machin...pizza-really/6

On the other hand, nothing is written by reliable sources that the government picked up the tab. Freepers are going nuts, but then so are the Koskids over the 'unfairness'. All is well this Easter morning.

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kathianne View Post

On the other hand, nothing is written by reliable sources that the government picked up the tab....
    Since that is the default position, its is assumed correct until proven otherwise. MD posters have one username needs to provide evidence to support his claim.
    Last edited by Kathianne; 04-12-2009 at 09:10 AM. Reason: stopping the aka when not being used facetiously. Coming down to flaming

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by glockmail View Post
    Since that is the default position, its is assumed correct until proven otherwise. MD aka HFM needs to provide evidence to support his claim.
    Got this in an email

Dear President Obama:

I think it’s great that you were able to have a chef travel 850 miles to cook pizza for you and your family. Though not as important as our fundamental freedoms, one of the great things about living in the most productive and most free nation that has ever existed, is that sometimes we can do fun things like that just because they are fun.

I realize you haven’t been able to spend quite as much time in America as you might have liked, what with your childhood in Indonesia, spring break trips to Pakistan, and the time you’ve spent on the campuses of the Soviet Republics of Columbia and Chicago - not to mention your campaign trips to Europe before and after the election. I’m really glad that you liked the pizza in Missouri; I think that the more time you spend in the parts of America where people cling to religion and firearms, the more you will like them. Or at least you’ll be better able to conceal your thinly vieled contempt for them. Perhaps someday, you’ll even want to become a naturalized citizen.

So anyway, being President of a country like the USA is a fun gig, and I don’t begrudge you the chance to fly your favorite pizza chef to the White House on whim. The publicity of that kind of thing is probably great for the fellows’ pizza business. I’m just hoping that maybe, seeing as how your family likes to splurge now and then, that maybe you could lighten up a bit in your attitudes towards the rest of us. Maybe you could speak a bit more kindly about corporate executives who use private jets to travel to business meetings, and groups that like to hold their annual meetings in nice places like Las Vegas or Orlando.

Maybe you could show a bit more understanding towards regular folks who own an SUV to take their families camping, or who own a minivan to take their kids to baseball practice. And maybe I shouldn’t feel quite so guilty about driving 500 miles every month or two to visit my elderly parents. After all, compared to flying in a private pizza chef, those simple family activities don’t seem like such a huge luxury that we need to apologize to the rest of the world about. Perhaps you might even consider allowing us to drill for a little bit of oil or build a nuclear plant or two, so that our children could count on looking forward to the same sort of simple pleasures a decade or two from now.

Anyway, don’t let those critics who imply that you are some sort of hypocrite get you down. I’m really glad that you enjoy pizza. I like mine with finely ground pepperoni and sausage, with a lot of basil and oregano in the sauce, and with a very thin crispy crust. There’s place in my hometown called “Arni’s” that makes the very best of that kind of pizza and cuts them up into nice bite-sized little squares. I’d drive there and pick you up a pizza or two, but between your pending increases of my income taxes and the still-high gasoline prices, I just can’t afford it. Maybe you could fly their chef to the White House.

Best Regards from Flyover Country

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

So now you are saying Obama did not ask him the guy to come to town, he flies into town, walks in, and cooks for the Chosen One

OK, I got it now
    I am saying that the president did not pay a dime of taxpayer money to fly this guy out or to eat his pizzas.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

I am saying that the president did not pay a dime of taxpayer money to fly this guy out or to eat his pizzas.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

you lose here pal.
    You're full of shit............ Obammmy just happened to schedule a 140 person dinner and this guy just happened to be coming to town???? Did the Easter Bunny show up at your house today too?
    No matter where I've traveled or how great the trip was, it's always wonderful to return to my country, The United States of America......... me