Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kathianne View Post
    Bah, says those that think grits is a food group.
    Now, lets not bring a religion into a food fight, okay?
    UNITED STATES ARMY AVIATION

Above the Best

Why the Hell should I have to press “1” for ENGLISH?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. P View Post
    Now, lets not bring a religion into a food fight, okay?

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

There was nothing in this article referring to CNN, you cannot prove indeed that CNN said anything of the sort.

STFU yourself! (this was a mirror to the MD fukg way to post).

What I was going to say, before reading your nasty ending, was AZ's relationship with Politico was a good enough source for me. Seems you were correct.
    I never claimed that the article mentioned the CNN interview. I SAW the interview and this article supports the main point that I brought from the interview to the thread. Obama did not pay for this...the guy did it to boost his business and, by all accounts, it was a successful venture.... his restaurant is crammed with people who want to try his pizza.... clearly worth a few plane tickets to DC. This was NOT on the taxpayer's nickel... so the faux outrage from you sorry-ass republicans is really ridiculous. Can't you find anything of substance to bitch about?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by moderate democrat View Post
    I never claimed that the article mentioned the CNN interview. I SAW the interview and this article supports the main point that I brought from the interview to the thread. Obama did not pay for this...the guy did it to boost his business and, by all accounts, it was a successful venture.... his restaurant is crammed with people who want to try his pizza.... clearly worth a few plane tickets to DC. This was NOT on the taxpayer's nickel... so the faux outrage from you sorry-ass republicans is really ridiculous. Can't you find anything of substance to bitch about?
    You are the most officious people I've ever encountered and your undeserved hyperinflated ego is sometimes amusing, mostly annoying. You missed the real post, you dumb f. Not too mention all the posts before this.

...What I was going to say, before reading your nasty ending, was AZ's relationship with Politico was a good enough source for me. Seems you were correct.

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

You are the most officious people I've ever encountered and your undeserved hyperinflated ego is sometimes amusing, mostly annoying. You missed the real post, you dumb f. Not too mention all the posts before this.
    ego? my ego is not involved in the least. this thread is ridiculous because RSR started it because he believed that the taxpayer had paid to have the chef flown out to serve pizza to the president...that was not the case... and he - and the rest of his loyal sycophants (like you) - have been tap dancing ever since.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

ego? my ego is not involved in the least. this thread is ridiculous because RSR started it because he believed that the taxpayer had paid to have the chef flown out to serve pizza to the president...that was not the case... and he - and the rest of his loyal sycophants (like you) - have been tap dancing ever since.
    Bullcrap, you only use RSR as an excuse for your hatefilled, useless posts. You come and pick on what you consider the weakest link to make yourself feel like a real man. Take a little blue pill and get off the computer.

You haven't read my posts, Mr. P's, and several others that actually agreed with you. Such a tool.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I am saying that the guy flew out on HIS nickel and he offered to do so. Can you disprove that, or just bluster like you always do?

If you continue to think the way you have always thought, you will continue to get what you have always got!

A government big enough to provide you everything you need is big enough to take everything you have!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

[QUOTE=emmett;362477][/QUOTE

The link is, MD the Obama lover and apologist, said so

How do you tell a communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin.

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

So if you believe the Obama lovers here, this is the "real" story

This guy just shows up, rings the doorbell, with pizza makings for 140. He keeps such a supply with him at all times naturally, and while in the area anyway, decided to drop in and make pizza for the Obama crowd.

The Obama's were surprised by this and so appreciative, since they hadn't yet planned lunch. They were thinking grilled cheese and tomato soup. Or a round of PP&J sicne things are so tight and the Obama's carefully spend taxpayer money with no frills for anyone

How do you tell a communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin.

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

I have something, that dick head took 500 staff members and 200 secret service members on his "Apologize for America Tour" on our tax dollars. He brought his chefs, Michelle's make up people, his make up people, food, drink(Cristal champagne, I'm sure), 12 teleprompters, limos, 3 Marine One helicopters....... enough Air Force transports were used that our military had a shortage which forced our military to lease Russian Antonoffs to carry supplies to Afghanistan. All of this bullshit, all of the expense, for what? What did he actually accomplish besides burning at least a 100 thousand gallons of jet fuel?
    No matter where I've traveled or how great the trip was, it's always wonderful to return to my country, The United States of America......... me

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sitarro View Post
    I have something, that dick head took 500 staff members and 200 secret service members on his "Apologize for America Tour" on our tax dollars. He brought his chefs, Michelle's make up people, his make up people, food, drink(Cristal champagne, I'm sure), 12 teleprompters, limos, 3 Marine One helicopters....... enough Air Force transports were used that our military had a shortage which forced our military to lease Russian Antonoffs to carry supplies to Afghanistan. All of this bullshit, all of the expense, for what? What did he actually accomplish besides burning at least a 100 thousand gallons of jet fuel?
    Obama lacks the moral, fiscal, and leadership experience to run a nation. Everything to Obama is a little joke or a moment in the spotlight.

Obama, like most liberals, do not give a rats ass about the poor, and the homeless, other than getting them registered to vote.

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by emmett View Post
    http://www.azcentral.com/arizonarepu...pizza0410.html

Sommers offered to deliver a few frozen pies to the president after the election, People reports, but he was told he couldn't send food to the White House because of security concerns. So, Love arranged to have Sommers and his business partner bring suitcases full of pizza pans, cheese, 20 pounds of dough and 3 gallons of sauce, at the chef's own expense, to the White House kitchen.

"It's surreal," Sommers, 33, told People. "It's a huge honor."

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

http://www.azcentral.com/arizonarepu...pizza0410.html

Sommers offered to deliver a few frozen pies to the president after the election, People reports, but he was told he couldn't send food to the White House because of security concerns. So, Love arranged to have Sommers and his business partner bring suitcases full of pizza pans, cheese, 20 pounds of dough and 3 gallons of sauce, at the chef's own expense, to the White House kitchen.

"It's surreal," Sommers, 33, told People. "It's a huge honor."
    apparently your link isn't 100% sure....since the subtitle of his post is "St. Louis chef flown in to cook 20 pies"......being "flown in" isn't the same as "at his own expense".....
    ...full immersion.....

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Which is worse?

Gov Palin's wardrobe, or Obama's pizza party?

Seems libs went nuts over Gov Plain's clothes that were donated to chaity after the election - but they have no issue with the endless parties Obama is throwing for himself

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    apparently your link isn't 100% sure....since the subtitle of his post is "St. Louis chef flown in to cook 20 pies"......being "flown in" isn't the same as "at his own expense".....

"at the chef's own expense" is pretty self explanatory.