Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Beginning (and spoiler)

Here why find out how Tommy, aka Leatherface, comes to be the maniacal killer he is. This movie pre-dates all the others.

R. Lee Ermey is the Dad, living in a house with his father, mother, sister & Tommy. Ermey is awesome in this flick, and completely off his rocker!

Blood, lots of guts, beheadings, losing limbs, face removals, lotsa chainsawing, and of course a few boobies!

If you want a good story, go elsewhere, if you wanna just see disgusting after disgusting scene of brutality, then this is for you!
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Seen it. Everyone gets killed in that one I do believe. That's why I didn't like it. At least one should live.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LiberalNation View Post
    Seen it. Everyone gets killed in that one I do believe. That's why I didn't like it. At least one should live.
    You ruined it, not me!

The chick at the end, driving away to freedom, finally! Then she sees a cop on the side of the road talking with another guy. She's gonna pull over and finally be free! Nope, Leatherface is in the backseat and rams a 7 foot chainsaw through the seat, her chest AND the steering while. He takes joy in his killing by ever so gently running the saw through her entire body, as the car veers off path and hits the cop and stranger, killing both instantly.

Gotta admit, awesome ending! LOL
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LiberalNation View Post
    cameraman lives

"I would rather live my life as if there is a God and die to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there isn't and die to find out there is."

~Albert Camus

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Here why find out how Tommy, aka Leatherface, comes to be the maniacal killer he is. This movie pre-dates all the others.

R. Lee Ermey is the Dad, living in a house with his father, mother, sister & Tommy. Ermey is awesome in this flick, and completely off his rocker!

Blood, lots of guts, beheadings, losing limbs, face removals, lotsa chainsawing, and of course a few boobies!

If you want a good story, go elsewhere, if you wanna just see disgusting after disgusting scene of brutality, then this is for you!
    sounds more like a day with congressional democrats to me

"I would rather live my life as if there is a God and die to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there isn't and die to find out there is."

~Albert Camus

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Gotta admit, awesome ending! LOL
    Awesome, that ending pissed me off so bad. Like I sit thru all that for this.