Quote Originally Posted by -Cp View Post
The ERROR here is you, you retard.... Learn to READ .. sorry.. I know that's asking a LOT from a liberal... as most don't know how to read or understand things..
I understand you just fine, spazmo. Your mini dinosaur walnut brain has a hard time comprehending anyone that doesn't march in your designatied straight line.

But.. I NEVER said "Your particualar Mac has Intel Inside."
I said "Have you noticed the macs have "intel inside"? Uh.. hello... the went to x86 awhile ago.."
Never disputed that point, moron.

So.. assuming you bought your Mac within the last year or so - and it wan't used - then you DO have "Intel Inside"..
And THAT'S where you went wrong, bozo. Both points are wrong. I wouldn't expect anything less from a neocon who assumes facts not in evidence.

You should really do the world a favor and donate your Mac to someone more deserving like one of our troops.... If you are so retarded to NOT know what type of CPU your PC has you have no business using one.
You should do the world a favor by joining the military yourself and volunteer for service in Iraq and bring your PC with you. They will be happy to have your help freeing world from jihadists. Stay there until they are all dead, OK?

Secondly, I NEVER said "you can install Mac OS on YOUR PC".. what I said was:
"In fact, you can install mac osX on PCs too..."
My point was why the hell would I want to? Why pour dog shit on a philly cheese steak sandwich? Why try having a conversation with a whiny neocon who makes an ass of himself by all of his erroneous assumptions.

The ERROR is yours when you expect Microsoft to support your stupidity and ignorance when running their OS... Nowhere in the EULA... oops better tell your pea-brain what that means (END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT) does it says "Microsoft promises to protect you from Viruses, spam or other milicous stuff that YOU allow onto your PC".
My error was buying a hunk of junk and expecting a company to back up their product and not expect me to buy another one every three years. My error was expecting responsible behavior from a multinational. My error was buying all the recommended protections for that PC and having MS leave me high and dry and without support for what they sold me when I could have bought a Mac and not worried about it. I learned my lesson.

If you are what PCs are all about then I did the correct thing. See ya!