Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Default Which home is safer?

"The social contract exists so that everyone doesn’t have to squat in the dust holding a spear to protect his woman and his meat all day every day. It does not exist so that the government can take your spear, your meat, and your woman because it knows better what to do with them." - Instapundit.com

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

Gee, I don't know how I've got this far, I mean 19 years in a country that does not allow gun ownership and I only know of 1 'home invasion' ('Twas on a mates house about 2 years ago when they were on a cruise) like surly I should know of loads of invasions no?
    If you also agree that an animals suffering should be avoided rather than encouraged, consider what steps you can take.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Who can blame noir for dodging the question?
    "The social contract exists so that everyone doesn’t have to squat in the dust holding a spear to protect his woman and his meat all day every day. It does not exist so that the government can take your spear, your meat, and your woman because it knows better what to do with them." - Instapundit.com

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

How do you tell a communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin.

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Noir View Post
    Gee, I don't know how I've got this far, I mean 19 years in a country that does not allow gun ownership and I only know of 1 'home invasion' ('Twas on a mates house about 2 years ago when they were on a cruise) like surly I should know of loads of invasions no?
    Home invasion robberies are a result of oppressive behaviors bestowed on the populace. Or there are a lot of bored "kids" with nothing better to do! I don't buy for a second that weapons make you safer. They will give you a false feeling of security. If you have ever killed another human being it becomes extremely difficult to do it again, unless your some kind of reich wing conservanut.
    A chance for a new beginning, like a dawn of reconciliation.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by April15 View Post
    Home invasion robberies are a result of oppressive behaviors bestowed on the populace. Or there are a lot of bored "kids" with nothing better to do! I don't buy for a second that weapons make you safer. They will give you a false feeling of security. If you have ever killed another human being it becomes extremely difficult to do it again, unless your some kind of reich wing conservanut.
    April, gun control means never having to say "I missed you"

It is weak bleeding heart liberals like you that make a criminals life so much easier

How do you tell a communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin.

Ronald Reagan

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Little-Acorn View Post
    Who can blame noir for dodging the question?

Well if I where such a scumbag that I was going to invade a home it would be the one with the anti gun sign, that's common sense, however if I was going To rob anywhere I would stake the house out to see if there is a routine so I could invade when no one is in the house, that too is common sense, and would not matter I'd the person was pro or anti guns.

I see that as a clear answer, now, why the dodge on my last post? Care to revise your dismissle of it?
    Last edited by Noir; 05-28-2009 at 03:07 PM.
    If you also agree that an animals suffering should be avoided rather than encouraged, consider what steps you can take.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by red states rule View Post
    April, gun control means never having to say "I missed you"

It is weak bleeding heart liberals like you that make a criminals life so much easier
    Screw you! Weapons control is to restrict heavy artillary from being sold to citizens who can't operate a dildo.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Well if I where such a scumbag that I was going to invade a home it would be the one with the anti gun sign, that's common sense, however if I was going To rob anywhere I would stake the house out to see if there is a routine so I could invade when no one is in the house, that too is common sense, and would not matter I'd the person was pro or anti guns.

I see that as a clear answer, now, why the dodge on my last post? Care to revise your dismissle of it?
    Since you are not permitted by law to own a gun, what will you use to defend your life and property?

Harsh language?

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Screw you! Weapons control is to restrict heavy artillary from being sold to citizens who can't operate a dildo.
    To libs like you April law abiding citizens owning a gun is a bigger threat then Iran having nukes

I am not feeling alot of liberal love from you today

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

To libs like you April law abiding citizens owning a gun is a bigger threat then Iran having nukes

I am not feeling alot of liberal love from you today
    Please read other post.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Please read other post.
    Why are so many libs trying to ban HAND GUNS and prevent law abiding citzens from owning them?

Obama has been on both sides of the gun issue - not surprising for a leftie trying to win an election

Ronald Reagan

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

Since you are not permitted by law to own a gun, what will you use to defend your life and property?

Harsh language?

I have a riot batton, if by some quirk the invader has a gun then he can take anything in the house he likes, house insurence will cover my loses.

But like I said in my post, the point of which has been ignored, surely I should he hearing about invasions ever week in the gun controled state inwhich I live, 1 in 19 years is surly far too few no?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

I have a riot batton, if by some quirk the invader has a gun then he can take anything in the house he likes, house insurence will cover my loses.

But like I said in my post, the point of which has been ignored, surely I should he hearing about invasions ever week in the gun controled state inwhich I live, 1 in 19 years is surly far too few no?
    I do hope your government will not require you to have a permit, under go training, and a waiting period for the ownership of riot battons

I do hope your luck continues and the criminals do not decide to come see you knowing you are unarmed - but I am sure they will be

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Thank you for having me on your show, Alex. I'm gonna have to go with B. I'd rather kill to protect my family than trying to karate chop the guy carrying a .45 Magnum. Do I win an all expenses paid trip to Hawaii?
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock