Jeff has asked to step down as moderator of DP. For those of you that don't know, Jeff has been a moderator for me for quite a few years now. He was a moderator when I owned USMB and was a moderator since the inception of DP. He has asked based on his activity and desires, not based on any personal issues with the board or any members.

I have grown to have more respect for Jeff than any other member. He's a walking/talking encyclopedia that has shown mutual respect to everyone he has conversed with over the years. Even under fire, Jeff has always remained respectful to everyone that has engaged him. He's honest, polite & a God fearing man. He just doesn't speak about politics, he is getting involved and does what he can to make a difference.

Since this is basically a "non-profit" board in a sense, I was never able to offer Jeff more than my heartfelt thanks for his assistance over the years. Please join me in extending that thanks one more time to a man that has helped us so many times over the years and was a great "face" to what debating was meant to be.

Thank You, Jeff.