Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default To Obeyx3 and ChickenHawk

If you two are simply looking for a "battle" of religious wits in an effort to puke your hatred of your fellow man and your hate of Christ then you've come to the wrong place.

A lot of us might disagree in what I call "non-essential" issues like:

1. Eternal Security
    2. all men eventually "saved"
    3. if there's an actual place called "hell"
    4. "eternal torment"
    5. the "gifts of the spirit"
    etc..etc...

Hell, we bicker amongst each other cause we're bored......

BUT FUCK NO if I'm gonna let you two ass-clowns come in and judge whether or not someone is "going to hell"!

You might call it the "good ol' boy club" - buf if your ass comes in and starts puking that sort of hate on another long-time member and you think it's gonna be okay?

OH HELL NO... .we're like "Gabby, DMP, CWN, Avatar etc" Wonder-twin powers, ACTIVATE!"

We bicker but we all clearly know how the enemies are and you two are the biggest PILES OF SHIT I've seen in a long time and I don't normally cuss! Think of us like brothers and sisters who bicker w/ each other sometimes..... it's okay for us to beat-up each other, but when some outsider comes in and stirs the shit you two have started - I'm sorry, it's where I for one draw the line in the sand.

And we'll jump your shit till the hate stops! If you don't like it then good riddance and don't let the door hit ya in the ass on the way out and be sure to tell your ol' buddy "Sparky" hello for us.
    Last edited by -Cp; 07-21-2009 at 09:07 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

What he said and I poke him alot, however I respect his faith and beliefs. CP is no TROLL.

Just had to say that, CP. Carry on!
    UNITED STATES ARMY AVIATION

Above the Best

Why the Hell should I have to press “1” for ENGLISH?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)

Well said my friend, well said. Sadly, I must spread some around first.
    "I am allergic to piety, it makes me break out in rash judgements." - Penn Jillette
    "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with a lot of pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
    "The man who invented the telescope found out more about heaven than the closed eyes of prayer ever discovered." - Robert G. Ingersoll

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Am I allowed to speak freely on this thread. I want a moderater to answer this question.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)

You can wait for a moderator, but the answer is a resounding "YES!"

No, not simply "YES!" but "FUCK YES YOU ARE ALLOWED TO SPEAK FREELY IN THIS THREAD!"

Truth is, you are allowed to speak freely anywhere on this board right up until the moment the owner or one of his high ranking minions (no offense intended guys and gals) decides you have stepped over the line.
    "I am allergic to piety, it makes me break out in rash judgements." - Penn Jillette
    "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with a lot of pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
    "The man who invented the telescope found out more about heaven than the closed eyes of prayer ever discovered." - Robert G. Ingersoll

Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Obey Obey Obey View Post
    Am I allowed to speak freely on this thread. I want a moderater to answer this question.
    how about an Admin, will I do? This is the cage. Free speech with limits.

btw - land of sodomites - do you include 'oral sex' as sinful, too?
    “… the greatest detractor from high performance is fear: fear that you are not prepared, fear that you are in over your head, fear that you are not worthy, and ultimately, fear of failure. If you can eliminate that fear—not through arrogance or just wishing difficulties away, but through hard work and preparation—you will put yourself in an incredibly powerful position to take on the challenges you face" - Pete Carroll.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yup

Damn CP, why so much sugar coating!
    If you continue to think the way you have always thought, you will continue to get what you have always got!

A government big enough to provide you everything you need is big enough to take everything you have!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dmp View Post
    how about an Admin, will I do? This is the cage. Free speech with limits.

btw - land of sodomites - do you include 'oral sex' as sinful, too?
    The hypocrisy amuses me on this board of the sodomite loving damned. Now check the first thread. Feel this guys hate and then he cries that I am a hater because I quote God's hatred and wrath. Who is being intolerant here? Why can't you accept that I no longer prescribe to the watered down version of God(anti-Christ) Why are you brutish people so damned intolerant of me and my KJV?

It is my opinion that if Judgment came today, most of the folks here are going to Hell. I do have Bible to back up my claims and I have said it before so why rehash it for you brutish hellbound beasts? I think some of you folks should not even be exposed to the gospel(including the phony frauds) Jesus says not to give what is Holy to swines and dogs. They will trample it under their feet and rend me. I give you nitwits a little Bible and You brutes start snorting, burping, farting and acting like incredible jack asses. For the simpleton who keeps asking me where Jesus talks smack, go to Matthew 7:6 and read about what the Lord thinks of some of you. That is 5 verses after the judge not verse you stinking animals use to neuter Christianity.

As far as the oral sex question. I don't care what a man and his wife do in their bed room. They can be doing it on the chandeliers for all I care. I have a problem with the toe tapping queers in rest rooms. I have a problem with queers in family parks. Every group outing someone has to monitor the bathrooms because of these filthy fags. Fags for generations have been addicted to rest rooms. This video proves my point
    [YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yU-tjPhLcRI[/YOUTUBE]

Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)

you're a hateful elf, aren't you?

Nowhere in your bible, when shown in context, will you find anything showing anyone here (apart from those who deny Christ) is hell-bound. However, an honest look would show your tactics as being close to 'evil' and anti-christ.
    “… the greatest detractor from high performance is fear: fear that you are not prepared, fear that you are in over your head, fear that you are not worthy, and ultimately, fear of failure. If you can eliminate that fear—not through arrogance or just wishing difficulties away, but through hard work and preparation—you will put yourself in an incredibly powerful position to take on the challenges you face" - Pete Carroll.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dmp View Post
    you're a hateful elf, aren't you?

Nowhere in your bible, when shown in context, will you find anything showing anyone here (apart from those who deny Christ) is hell-bound. However, an honest look would show your tactics as being close to 'evil' and anti-christ.
    The anti-Christ is the creature and not the Creator. The anti Christ is Ghandi saying love the sinner but hate the sin. Let's say a huge Katrina like hurricane comes and wipes out a big chunk of real estate. You will not come to terms with it. You will be mouthing sweet nothings, not me, I'll tell you why it happened. Remember tsunami in Dec of 04? A sugar Christian who thinks of the Lord as a super bell hop boy to help with the baggage in life is unable to come to terms. My God did tsunami. He swept over 200,000 souls into Hell. That was my Lord trudging around in SE Asia. What better place to strike too. SE Asia is child prostitution capital of the world. Now let's see what God did to the perverts of New Orleans. God canceled Weekend of Decadence(fag mardis gras). That is one of the most evil cities in the world. The murder rate is sky high. They have voodoo, whores, whore festivals(mardi gras). I bet you can't imagine your God Mr. Goober doing that to New Orleans but you can see my God of the Bible leveling that city as He has done many times in History.
    Last edited by Obey Obey Obey; 07-23-2009 at 01:20 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)

So, your "god" is a murderer. Okay, good that you cleared that up. Your "god" hates and murders.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hjmick View Post
    So, your "god" is a murderer. Okay, good that you cleared that up. Your "god" hates and murders.
    My God is the Judge. When a child killer gets executed, you do not call the judge or jury a murderer.

13:13 Therefore I will shake the heavens, and the earth shall remove out of her place, in the wrath of the LORD of hosts, and in the day of his fierce anger.

13:14 And it shall be as the chased roe, and as a sheep that no man taketh up: they shall every man turn to his own people, and flee every one into his own land.

13:15 Every one that is found shall be thrust through; and every one that is joined [unto them] shall fall by the sword.

13:16 Their children also shall be dashed to pieces before their eyes; their houses shall be spoiled, and their wives ravished.

13:17 Behold, I will stir up the Medes against them, which shall not regard silver; and [as for] gold, they shall not delight in it.

13:18 [Their] bows also shall dash the young men to pieces; and they shall have no pity on the fruit of the womb; their eye shall not spare children.

13:19 And Babylon, the glory of kingdoms, the beauty of the Chaldees' excellency, shall be as when God overthrew Sodom and Gomorrah.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2YylIp7Nds0&feature=channel_page[/YOUTUBE]
    Last edited by Obey Obey Obey; 07-23-2009 at 01:39 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

I think some of you folks should not even be exposed to the gospel
    of all the things you have posted which made me doubt you are what you claim, this stands out.....I'm not sure what your game is, but I no longer have any doubts that you are merely a poser. I have tried on several occasions to question you on inconsistencies with what you have identified as your doctrine. You have repeatedly avoided answering those questions. I suspect that this is because you haven't studied your cover story sufficiently to be able to maintain the lie in an extended conversation. But one thing is certain, you have never studied Reformed theology and are actually quite ignorant of basic Christian doctrine.....

For the simpleton who keeps asking me where Jesus talks smack, go to Matthew 7:6 and read about what the Lord thinks of some of you.
    Yeah, Jesus talks smack in Matthew 7, but the target he was speaking to were the Jews who acted like you've been acting on this board. If he were here today he would slap you silly......
    ...full immersion.....

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)

My God is the Judge. When a child killer gets executed, you do not call the judge or jury a murderer.
    You're absolutely right, I do not. And I do not refer to the God or Gods others believe in as murderers either. Your "god," based on your descriptions of him, or her, whatever, sounds angry, hateful, and spiteful. You say he kills because of things he doesn't like. You make him, or her, whatever, sound like a psychopathic killer.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hjmick View Post
    You're absolutely right, I do not. And I do not refer to the God or Gods others believe in as murderers either. Your "god," based on your descriptions of him, or her, whatever, sounds angry, hateful, and spiteful. You say he kills because of things he doesn't like. You make him, or her, whatever, sound like a psychopathic killer.
    You can take it that way if you wish. How many times in the OT did His people torture God by worshiping Baal and idols? God is a jealous God and God has revealed Himself to His people and they still were unfaithful. God freed Israel after midnight in Egypt when there was a dead carcass in every house of Egypt. God parted the Red Sea. God gave them manna from Heaven. When Moses came off the mount, what were they doing while Moses was away? God is not a psychopath. God is Judge. We are to fear(revere) God. When we have come to the point where God reveals himself to us by regeneration, there is no more fearing but we still revere God. Once again, the sinner's prayer brings us to the parable of the sower. The sinner's prayer saves nobody. It is a profession of faith which many bail out on later due to what is said in the sower's parable.