Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Default Hello & Welcome To The New Members At DP!

Seems there are a few new posters here, a serious welcome! A Mr. Hog questioned whether we have some liberals here, not enough right now. Perhaps you have some posters you know that you might send this way? We welcome all political perspectives and would like to have more give & take.

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Thank you.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kathianne View Post
    Seems there are a few new posters here, a serious welcome! A Mr. Hog questioned whether we have some liberals here, not enough right now. Perhaps you have some posters you know that you might send this way? We welcome all political perspectives and would like to have more give & take.
    Translation: Send us more liberals. We have fun chewing them up and spitting them out. Plus, we need to throw our negative feedback someplace.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gabosaurus View Post
    Translation: Send us more liberals. We have fun chewing them up and spitting them out. Plus, we need to throw our negative feedback someplace.

Come on Gabby. Would you consider "Joe Steel" the average Liberal? I just personally chased off the Obeyx3 guy myself who was a super radical right winger who was disrespectful to female members and a consistent namecaller who incited constant hatred. I also called down on your behalf a member who was disrespectful to you who is a staunch Conservative. Do we get credit for that or is that one of your forgotten facts. Just when I think you are gaining a little conscious you prove me wrong. Again I say, "Come on Gabby!"
    If you continue to think the way you have always thought, you will continue to get what you have always got!

A government big enough to provide you everything you need is big enough to take everything you have!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by emmett View Post
    Come on Gabby. Would you consider "Joe Steel" the average Liberal? I just personally chased off the Obeyx3 guy myself who was a super radical right winger who was disrespectful to female members and a consistent namecaller who incited constant hatred. I also called down on your behalf a member who was disrespectful to you who is a staunch Conservative. Do we get credit for that or is that one of your forgotten facts. Just when I think you are gaining a little conscious you prove me wrong. Again I say, "Come on Gabby!"

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by emmett View Post
    You are much to kind my friend.

A conscience, that's a hoot.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

It was sarcasm. We liberals love sarcasm...