Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Default Libtalker Malloy: I Hope Glenn Beck Kills Himself Live On The Air

Looks like Glenn Beck is touching some nerves. I suspect libs will not consider this hate speech however

and libs have to wonder why they can't compete with conservative radio talk show hosts like Rush, Sean, and Glen

Libtalker Malloy: I Hope Glenn Beck Kills Himself

DO IT LIVE, GLENN

Libtalker Takes Hate Speech To New Level

*** EXCLUSIVE TO THE RADIO EQUALIZER ***

Proving that liberal talk radio still has new frontiers of bad taste to explore, syndicated host Mike Malloy has openly called for FOX News Channel host Glenn Beck to commit suicide, something he hopes will occur live and on the air.

Heard during yesterday's Malloy program, it's the second time in a week that the former WLS/ Chicago talker has called for the death of one of his political opponents. Earlier, he said he hoped Rush Limbaugh would "choke to death".

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/WNHuXU8nQ7M&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/WNHuXU8nQ7M&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

http://radioequalizer.blogspot.com/2...lenn-beck.html

How do you tell a communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin.

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

wow, this guy is an idiot.
    "Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first."

Mark Twain

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

well now, that is just classy of him to say that.
    Does Monkeybone have to choke a bitch?
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" —Benjamin Franklin, 1759

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by AFbombloader View Post
    wow, this guy is an idiot.
    Liberal tolerance is just oozing out of his mouth.

How do you tell a communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin.

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Monkeybone View Post
    well now, that is just classy of him to say that.
    What do you think the reaction would be if Sean, Rush, Glenn, Mark, or any other conservative were on air hoping openly for the suicide of any liberal?

The left would be outraged, and demand he be fired

So far all I see coming from the left on this is...... silence

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

you probably don't hear anything because it usually isn't nice to follow up something like that with " He ws just saying what we were all thinking"
    Does Monkeybone have to choke a bitch?
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" —Benjamin Franklin, 1759

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Wow. Glenn must really be hitting a nerve... which means he has my full support.
    If we were as industrious to become good as to make ourselves great, we should become really great by being good, and the number of valuable men would be much increased; but it is a grand mistake to think of being great without goodness; and i pronounce it as certain that there was never yet a truly great man that was not at the same time truly virtuous." - Ben Franklin

Imagine what good we can do if we all joined together, united as followers of Christ - M. Russell Ballard

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Monkeybone View Post
    you probably don't hear anything because it usually isn't nice to follow up something like that with " He ws just saying what we were all thinking"
    The libs are angry and their hate is oozing. They care more about trees and small insects and rodents than they do about their fellow citizens.

All that right wing "hate speech" must have driven him to it.

Ronald Reagan

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

More hatered from America, it seems no one hates you as much as yourselves, tis a marvel to behold.
    If you also agree that an animals suffering should be avoided rather than encouraged, consider what steps you can take.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Oh dear...

we hate ourselves and everyone in the whole wide world...
    "A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself."
    Tullius Cicero (106-43 BC)

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Noir View Post
    More hatered from America, it seems no one hates you as much as yourselves, tis a marvel to behold.
    So one liberal, preaching his tolerance, is an example of all of America? Noir, most of the hate comes from your side of the political asile

The left wallows in their hate of their political opponents

Here is another example of why liberals can't compete in the marketplace, and another example of liberal tolerance

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/c0Wev2z3z7g&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/c0Wev2z3z7g&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Ronald Reagan

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

I'm just amazed by it all, I'm pretty certain I have never heard a British news presenter wish death on another, or anything like it.

And I'm sure you can find thousands of clips of liberals being rude/insultive, as I am sure others can find thousands of clips on conservitive doing the same, don't be so puerile as to say 'they call us more names than we call them' pot, kettle, blackness.
    The very fact that anyone comes out and says these things are extraordinary IMO
    If you also agree that an animals suffering should be avoided rather than encouraged, consider what steps you can take.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Noir View Post
    I'm just amazed by it all, I'm pretty certain I have never heard a British news presenter wish death on another, or anything like it.

And I'm sure you can find thousands of clips of liberals being rude/insultive, as I am sure others can find thousands of clips on conservitive doing the same, don't be so puerile as to say 'they call us more names than we call them' pot, kettle, blackness.
    The very fact that anyone comes out and says these things are extraordinary IMO

This clown is NOT a news presenter - he is a wacko liberal talk show host

Noir, I have not seen any examples of a conservative talk show host, or elected offical wishing death on their political opponents

However, I have seen countless examples of liberals wishing death on their political opponents

Have you sen the video of the speechs made on the floor of British Parliment? The comments are pretty low, and the crowd cheers or boos constantly

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by red states rule View Post
    This clown is NOT a news presenter - he is a wacko liberal talk show host

Noir, I have not seen any examples of a conservative talk show host, or elected offical wishing death on their political opponents

However, I have seen countless examples of liberals wishing death on their political opponents

Have you sen the video of the speechs made on the floor of British Parliment? The comments are pretty low, and the crowd cheers or boos constantly

yep..watching the British Parliament is like watching a circus..
    "A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself."
    Tullius Cicero (106-43 BC)

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by stephanie View Post
    yep..
    Steph, there are still some of us around who have a firm grasp on the obvious

Ronald Reagan