Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gabosaurus View Post
    You people crack me up.
    Gabs you say we crack you up, that's fine, but think about this, you have a beautiful little girl, just starting out in life, do you realize she will be paying for Obama spending her entire life?

Do you really think she should be paying for Obama to send money to other countries to drill for oil so we can then purchase it from them? She will be paying her entire life cause we felt it was necessary to save a endangered mouse? Paying for illegals to have free health ins.? She is already no matter what Obama does from here going to have to pay her entire life but why make it worse?

I watched the old Mayor from NYC on TV, they asked him if he would run for Governor, he danced around the question, then asked him if he would run for the senate, he finally came out and said, he doubted it , cause he couldn't make a change, he said New Yorkers will be paying 60% of there income to pay for Obama's spending, Know you have said many times your Husband works very hard and does well, why should he have to give more than half of what he earns to the Gov. while they live like kings?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Binky View Post
    I've seen this one, Jeff. We definitely need to wake up this huge sleeping giant before it's too late. I don't know if all those tea parties of late will do any good, but they sure couldn't do any harm.

And he's right. We need a million man walk on Washington DC. to let these idiots know we mean business. We sure need a second revolution and that's something I mentioned several months ago.
    Hey, check out my post about the March on Washington DC on September 12th. If you're close to the capital, you should think about joining us!!!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kathianne View Post
    Don't be so sure, I'm hoping:

http://912dc.org/
    Kathianne, is that a sign that you could be coming

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 9/12er View Post
    Kathianne, is that a sign that you could be coming
    I've been thinking of it, however I have a part time job only on Saturdays and I'll be needing time off to move. Sooo, probably not.

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill