Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Thumbs up video-Gratitude Campaign: Saying Thank You

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/MSfFYxSdKdo&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&featur e=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/MSfFYxSdKdo&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&featur e=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

from..
    http://bighollywood.breitbart.com/bi...ing-thank-you/
    "A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself."
    Tullius Cicero (106-43 BC)

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)

I still pay for their meals in Restaurants

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Stephanie, Thank you for posting that video.

As the mother of an active duty soldier, it means a great deal to me to think that others acknowledge their gratitude for the service of our soldiers.

Just a few short weeks ago I had a three active duty soldiers, one reservist and one future soldier all standing on my front porch together with me, and now they are all scattered to various parts of the U.S. and my son is overseas.

Friday is his birthday and this will be the first time in his life I won't see him on that day. He is preparing for impending deployment and I am filled with a myriad of emotions. If I can just know that people will express their gratitude to my son when they see him out in uniform, then I will find some degree of comfort in that.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Joyful HoneyBee View Post
    Stephanie, Thank you for posting that video.

As the mother of an active duty soldier, it means a great deal to me to think that others acknowledge their gratitude for the service of our soldiers.

Just a few short weeks ago I had a three active duty soldiers, one reservist and one future soldier all standing on my front porch together with me, and now they are all scattered to various parts of the U.S. and my son is overseas.

Friday is his birthday and this will be the first time in his life I won't see him on that day. He is preparing for impending deployment and I am filled with a myriad of emotions. If I can just know that people will express their gratitude to my son when they see him out in uniform, then I will find some degree of comfort in that.
    you are very welcome my dear..
    I know this hand sign wouldn't be the same as actually saying a thank you, but I thought it was sorta cool as the video says, if you are rushing and don't have time, it's one way to show your gratitude..
    and tell your son that all of us here always support our troops and thank him for his service.
    Last edited by stephanie; 08-25-2009 at 10:26 PM.
    "A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself."
    Tullius Cicero (106-43 BC)