Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Musings

so im sitting here at home thinking about things on my day off. I realize life isnt exactly where i want it to be. Thing is Im not sure what I want to do about it.

I mean dont get me wrong. I have a pretty good life. I've been blessed with a decent job. My family is supportive of me. I have lots of good friends. I just feel like im stagnant.

And part of me things, hey maybe im depressed. But at the same time I just feel like even though my life is good there is something missing. Somethings not right about it.

To be honest Im not sure what it is. Not sure what I need to do differently.

Part of me keeps thinking back to undergrad. I miss it out west at school. But at the same time i do feel like that part of my life is over. Not thrilled about it. which is funny because it wasnt problem free. i just miss it a bit. Like im homesick.. which is ironic because im back at home right now.

Anyway, im just musing among my friends. not sure what im looking for if anything.
    If we were as industrious to become good as to make ourselves great, we should become really great by being good, and the number of valuable men would be much increased; but it is a grand mistake to think of being great without goodness; and i pronounce it as certain that there was never yet a truly great man that was not at the same time truly virtuous." - Ben Franklin

Imagine what good we can do if we all joined together, united as followers of Christ - M. Russell Ballard

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Maybe you need a woman Av.
    Does Monkeybone have to choke a bitch?
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" —Benjamin Franklin, 1759

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Nah.. its not that at all. I just need room to grow... thats what it feels like anyway.
    If we were as industrious to become good as to make ourselves great, we should become really great by being good, and the number of valuable men would be much increased; but it is a grand mistake to think of being great without goodness; and i pronounce it as certain that there was never yet a truly great man that was not at the same time truly virtuous." - Ben Franklin

Imagine what good we can do if we all joined together, united as followers of Christ - M. Russell Ballard

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

I'd like to help, Av, but in my experience, when people ask for somone's opinions, whatever answer they get is the wrong one. The person asking seems to already know their own answer. Good luck anyway.
    After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box - Author unknown

“Unfortunately, the truth is now whatever the media say it is”
    -Abbey

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Coach little league

second job

get a harley

start a garden

write a book

play more golf

become a male prostitute

volunteer at boys club
    If you continue to think the way you have always thought, you will continue to get what you have always got!

A government big enough to provide you everything you need is big enough to take everything you have!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by emmett View Post
    Coach little league
    Not knowledgible enough

second job
    its a possibility

get a harley
    No money

start a garden
    Thought about it.

write a book
    On my to do list

play more golf
    Blah

become a male prostitute
    The women would pay me not to sleep with them.

volunteer at boys club
    Im tired of kids...