Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Time for Utter Outrage

• For the 9/11 conspiracy theorists
    • For the liberals who don't believe we have any reasons to fight
    • For all those who go think the current administration is right to release Gitmo detainees
    • For all those who think it is okay for DOJ to prosecute those who questioned the terrorists they had in custody
    • For all those who would like to silence Glenn Beck
    • For all those who think there is nothing to fear

This is the face of the enemy and our attention to this fact is being diverted with the health care reform fiasco and all the other mumbo jumbo being cast into the waters. It is all smoke and mirrors. This is what the American public really needs to know.

This is a glimpse into the truth about Radical Islam and their ultimate objectives.

In honor of all those who died at the hands of these extremists, please take the time to watch this movie trailer.

In honor of our troops, take time to learn who they are fighting.

These fascists slimebags who twist their world domination desires with so called religious Jihad delusions are no better than Hitler and the Third Reich, in fact, they are enormously more dangerous because of the so called religious aspect of it. Every time I hear the phrase "Holy War" I want to scream. There is nothing holy about a pack of ravenous evil men who teach their children this kind of hatred.

Many of you have probably already seen this. For those who haven't, you really need this information.

<embed id="VideoPlayback" src="http://video.google.com/googleplayer.swf?docid=-6331994107023396223&hl=en&fs=true" style="width:400px;height:326px" allowFullScreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"> </embed>

"I believe this is the most important movie of our lifetime, I was born in 1964, I can't tell you of a movie that I think is more important."
    Glenn Beck, CNN Headline News

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

I already have that DVD. Thanks for posting tho. Everyone has taken their eye off the ball and our dear leader is doing nothing accept setting us up for another hit. If he loses his attempt to gain power we can expect another devastating attack on this country.

His grab at power and control will include embracing islam.
    When I die I'm sure to go to heaven, cause I spent my time in hell.

You get more with a kind word and a two by four, than you do with just a kind word.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Arrow

Sorry bout that,

1. And America has been welcoming islam within its borders for decades.
    2. Insane.
    3. Oh did I say it was insane?
    4. You dumb ass immigration people are nuts!
    5. The way isalm works is go in a country, start birthing, and start taking over, and get on SS.
    6. Happening ever where.

Regards,
    SirJamesofTexas
    "At Times We Cry, At Time We Fly" ~CWN
    "See You Down The Road Man" ~ CWN