I work for one of the nations largest mortgage servicers, and I am now experencing Obama's hope and change first hand

For the last several months since I returned to work after beating my cancer, I have seen growing demand form homeowners for help under the "Obama Plan"

In fact the demand for help has caused my company to hire over 10,000 new employees to help try and deal with the demand

Now I am told I " volunteered" for additinal training (on top of my current duties) to take the applications to get the loan modification process started

But since the call center must maintain service levels, the training will be next Saturday. The good news is, it wil be OT - the bad news is, no pay increase for the additonal work load

So I want to thank Pres Obama. His economic policies are making the economy worse, putting more people out of work, and he has planted the entitlement mentality in the minds of so many people - they are keeping me employed

The additional cross training does help with job security - so there is a plus side