Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Dilloduck View Post
    In self defense? You bet--somehow I don't see muslims wanting to kill all infidels as self defense.
    is it your belief that all American muslims want to kill all infidels?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. P View Post
    I answered the only reasonable question you asked, the rest are ridicules.

what, pray tell, is ridiculous about this question?

"How do you "exercise caution" when discriminating against your own citizens and considering certain groups of them to be "potential enemies" solely on the basis of their religion? What civil rights do you flush down the toilet in the exercise of that caution?"

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by manfrommaine View Post

"How do you "exercise caution" when discriminating against your own citizens and considering certain groups of them to be "potential enemies" solely on the basis of their religion? What civil rights do you flush down the toilet in the exercise of that caution?"
    My answer was in reference to post #3. More questions? More assumption? More twists?.

This question is ridiculous because discrimination, for many reasons, is part of everyday life. This is not about ‘solely on the basis of their religion’; it’s about threat to the safety of society. Regardless of what group that threat comes from. Caution and the awareness of the potential any group may have to disrupt society is prudent.
    UNITED STATES ARMY AVIATION

Above the Best

Why the Hell should I have to press “1” for ENGLISH?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

When that religion preaches hatred and violence to those not of the religion, anyone embracing it is a potential enemy. And I'd rather listen to some Muslims squeal about their civil rights being violated than watch a US city go up in a mushroom cloud on the tube.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

what should we do? should we assume that all muslims are our enemies? should be round up American muslims - including the elected member of congress - and put them all in detention camps for the duration of the war against Islam? What "rules of war" have anything to do with muslim worship in mosques in American cities?
    Answer, YES. won't happen but that's how I look at it. We are at war with islam, call it what you like and not all muslims are vicious killers. But the religion, and I use the term loosely, is based on dominating every aspect of society worldwide. The majority of muslims don't seem inclined to jump in help stop the radicals. In fact they go out of their way to get special treatment and favors because they are muslim. If I were king I would have them all in detention camps, especially the new congressman.
    When I die I'm sure to go to heaven, cause I spent my time in hell.

You get more with a kind word and a two by four, than you do with just a kind word.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    When that religion preaches hatred and violence to those not of the religion, anyone embracing it is a potential enemy. And I'd rather listen to some Muslims squeal about their civil rights being violated than watch a US city go up in a mushroom cloud on the tube.
    what you know about Islam could fit in a coffee cup and there would still be room for a cup of coffee. The religion of Islam does not preach hatred..... than the religion of Christianity does not advocate the murdering of doctors who perform abortions.... although some folks who profess to be Christians think otherwise. Similarly, some muslims do preach hatred....that is NOT their religion talking, but them.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gaffer View Post
    Answer, YES. won't happen but that's how I look at it. We are at war with islam, call it what you like and not all muslims are vicious killers. But the religion, and I use the term loosely, is based on dominating every aspect of society worldwide. The majority of muslims don't seem inclined to jump in help stop the radicals. In fact they go out of their way to get special treatment and favors because they are muslim. If I were king I would have them all in detention camps, especially the new congressman.
    then you should be thrown in jail. period.

You are a wacko who would deny the blessings of citizenship to people who don't believe in your God....

that is sick... and to think that you wore the uniform. It makes me wanna puke.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

what you know about Islam could fit in a coffee cup and there would still be room for a cup of coffee. The religion of Islam does not preach hatred..... than the religion of Christianity does not advocate the murdering of doctors who perform abortions.... although some folks who profess to be Christians think otherwise. Similarly, some muslims do preach hatred....that is NOT their religion talking, but them.
    How did I KNOW you were going to immediately deflect to attacking Christianity? How many abortion clinic bombers/bombings has there been? Since you like hard numbers, here ya' go.

http://www.religioustolerance.org/abo_viol.htm

Those numbers don't come anywhere near the number of radical Muslims willing to murder in the name of their religion.

http://www.grecoreport.com/radical_islam_rising.htm

If you want to deny what the Koran directs Muslims to do where infidels are concerned, then I would say you know less than whatever it is you are telling me I know.

You're an apologista, simple as that. If the majority of Muslims aren't radical, I suggest they find their voice. They have done little to nothing to distance themselves from the radicals, who DO have a voice.

Which would be another difference between Muslims and Chrsitians in your dishonest comparison. Christians get in line to denounce and distance themselves from nimrods like abortion clinic bombers.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

You are a wacko who would deny the blessings of citizenship to people who don't believe in your God....

Has nothing to do with believing in "our God," and has everything to do with what their so-called prophet teaches them in regard to those who don't embrace THEIR beliefs and follow THEIR God.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    Has nothing to do with believing in "our God," and has everything to do with what their so-called prophet teaches them in regard to those who don't embrace THEIR beliefs and follow THEIR God.

If you wish to take verses out of the Koran and hold them out as emblematic of that faith, you need to be willing to have muslims pull stuff out of Leviticus and hold it up as emblematic of Christianity.

The overwhelming majority of muslims in this world are peaceful law abiding people and they view the dictates of the Koran as directing them on that path.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

You wouldn't be Muslim by chance, manfrommaine?
    UNITED STATES ARMY AVIATION

Above the Best

Why the Hell should I have to press “1” for ENGLISH?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

You asked for an answer to your question. I gave you mine. I said what I would do if I were king. But I'm not king. Just posting my opinion which is my right as you love to spout about. I didn't say I was denying citizenship. Just setting up camps. I would also ban all muslims from entering the country. I would seal the borders with "armed" troops. So you can be thankful that Bush is in office and not me.

You make assumptions about me. I have no god. I'm athiest.

You on the other hand are a dhimmi. Islam is not a religion of peace its a theocracy out to take over the world either through subversion or outright assault. The only law recognized in islam is the koran. All other laws do not apply. Other religions are not allowed to exist. It's obvious you know nothing about real islam so don't try to set yourself up as some kind of authority.

Islam is a jim jones cult on a grand scale.

I don't even want to hear that silly, christians are just as bad shit. One man attacking an abortion clinic is not a terrorist movement. Individual attacks over the past four years and numerous muslim individuals and groups being arrested for plots is a movement. And there are lots of them out there.
    When I die I'm sure to go to heaven, cause I spent my time in hell.

You get more with a kind word and a two by four, than you do with just a kind word.

Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)

For those who watch Sci-Fi....Stargate SG1...

Muslims = Ori.
    “… the greatest detractor from high performance is fear: fear that you are not prepared, fear that you are in over your head, fear that you are not worthy, and ultimately, fear of failure. If you can eliminate that fear—not through arrogance or just wishing difficulties away, but through hard work and preparation—you will put yourself in an incredibly powerful position to take on the challenges you face" - Pete Carroll.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. P View Post
    You wouldn't be Muslim by chance, manfrommaine?
    as a matter of fact, I am not. But I have lived among them and found them to be a very peaceful caring lot.

Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)

as a matter of fact, I am not. But I have lived among them and found them to be a very peaceful caring lot.
    I've had very close relations with 'muslims' as well; those who were 'muslim' like John Kerry is 'catholic' ARE very nice, warm, giving people.
    “… the greatest detractor from high performance is fear: fear that you are not prepared, fear that you are in over your head, fear that you are not worthy, and ultimately, fear of failure. If you can eliminate that fear—not through arrogance or just wishing difficulties away, but through hard work and preparation—you will put yourself in an incredibly powerful position to take on the challenges you face" - Pete Carroll.