Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gaffer View Post
    You asked for an answer to your question. I gave you mine. I said what I would do if I were king. But I'm not king. Just posting my opinion which is my right as you love to spout about. I didn't say I was denying citizenship. Just setting up camps. I would also ban all muslims from entering the country. I would seal the borders with "armed" troops. So you can be thankful that Bush is in office and not me.

You make assumptions about me. I have no god. I'm athiest.

You on the other hand are a dhimmi. Islam is not a religion of peace its a theocracy out to take over the world either through subversion or outright assault. The only law recognized in islam is the koran. All other laws do not apply. Other religions are not allowed to exist. It's obvious you know nothing about real islam so don't try to set yourself up as some kind of authority.

Islam is a jim jones cult on a grand scale.

I don't even want to hear that silly, christians are just as bad shit. One man attacking an abortion clinic is not a terrorist movement. Individual attacks over the past four years and numerous muslim individuals and groups being arrested for plots is a movement. And there are lots of them out there.
    I make no assumptions about you.... if you had the power, you would flush the constitution of the united states down the toilet and incarcerate citizens without due process.... and you claim to have served in the military and sworn to UPHOLD the constitution? YOu are a disgrace. period.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by manfrommaine View Post
    is it your belief that all American muslims want to kill all infidels?
    Nope--but the ones who do should be jailed.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

If you wish to take verses out of the Koran and hold them out as emblematic of that faith, you need to be willing to have muslims pull stuff out of Leviticus and hold it up as emblematic of Christianity.

What you perceive wrong or right about Christianity has no bearing on what you perceive is wrong or right about Islam.

The overwhelming majority of muslims in this world are peaceful law abiding people and they view the dictates of the Koran as directing them on that path.
    Perhaps. So what then would you attribute this overwhelming majority's silence and inaction to in regard to their radical counterparts?
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

I make no assumptions about you.... if you had the power, you would flush the constitution of the united states down the toilet and incarcerate citizens without due process.... and you claim to have served in the military and sworn to UPHOLD the constitution? YOu are a disgrace. period.
    Does this mean your not thankful I'm not in charge?
    When I die I'm sure to go to heaven, cause I spent my time in hell.

You get more with a kind word and a two by four, than you do with just a kind word.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    Perhaps. So what then would you attribute this overwhelming majority's silence and inaction to in regard to their radical counterparts?

I would suggest that just because the American media does not cover the negative reactions to islamic extremism in OUR press does not mean that there is not significant levels of negative opinions in the arab and muslim world.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gaffer View Post
    Does this mean your not thankful I'm not in charge?

It means that,for sure...but it also means precisely what it says....you claim to be patriot and a veteran but you would trample the constitution given the chance.... that is disgraceful. You are an example of all that is wrong with America.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Other's can keep their head in the sand all they want...

I for one will keep on my toes, and keep my eyes wide open..
    "A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself."
    Tullius Cicero (106-43 BC)

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

I would suggest that just because the American media does not cover the negative reactions to islamic extremism in OUR press does not mean that there is not significant levels of negative opinions in the arab and muslim world.
    Nor does it mean there is. Muslims for the most part have remained silent because they know the radicals will murder them if they say a word.

Then there is the obvious that as long as the radicals are murdering non-Muslims, it really isn't as important to them as it would be if they were murdeing Muslims.

The fact is, they aren't policing their own, and as long as they pursue that course, they are going to be viewed as complicit.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

It means that,for sure...but it also means precisely what it says....you claim to be patriot and a veteran but you would trample the constitution given the chance.... that is disgraceful. You are an example of all that is wrong with America.
    Yep me and FDR. A couple of disgraceful Americans.
    When I die I'm sure to go to heaven, cause I spent my time in hell.

You get more with a kind word and a two by four, than you do with just a kind word.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

what should we do? should we assume that all muslims are our enemies? should be round up American muslims - including the elected member of congress - and put them all in detention camps for the duration of the war against Islam? What "rules of war" have anything to do with muslim worship in mosques in American cities?

Ok, manfrommaine, honeymoon's over.

Our more (ays)s regarding "religious tolerance" developed in a time when it was catholics, protestants etc,both all peaceful in the modern age. This doesn't mean we must extend this tolerance to hateful, violent theocratic ideologies just because they call it a religion. Yes. We should round them up and deport them.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TheSage View Post

"what should we do? should we assume that all muslims are our enemies? should be round up American muslims - including the elected member of congress - and put them all in detention camps for the duration of the war against Islam? What "rules of war" have anything to do with muslim worship in mosques in American cities?"

Ok, manfrommaine, honeymoon's over.

Our more (ays)s regarding "religious tolerance" developed in a time when it was catholics, protestants etc,both all peaceful in the modern age. This doesn't mean we must extend this tolerance to hateful, violent theocratic ideologies just because they call it a religion. Yes. We should round them up and deport them.
    You are suggesting that we round up all muslims - even those who are native born Americans - and deport them somewhere? And this is because you think that Islam is a violent ideology that calls itself a religion? Have I got that right?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    Nor does it mean there is. Muslims for the most part have remained silent because they know the radicals will murder them if they say a word.

Then there is the obvious that as long as the radicals are murdering non-Muslims, it really isn't as important to them as it would be if they were murdeing Muslims.

The fact is, they aren't policing their own, and as long as they pursue that course, they are going to be viewed as complicit.
    So because American mainstream media has not covered the negative reactions to terrorism on the part of middle eastern muslims, you are content with believing that such outrage does not exist and act accordingly?

Why am I not surprised? YOu would round up all muslims and incarcerate them for no other reason than their religion..... you REALLY creep me out.... it blows my mind that someone who claims to be a patriot and a veteran could have such a callous disregard and blatant disrespect for the constitution.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

no kidding?

can you answer my questions? Here...let me pose them again:

what should we do? should we assume that all muslims are our enemies? should be round up American muslims - including the elected member of congress - and put them all in detention camps for the duration of the war against Islam? What "rules of war" have anything to do with muslim worship in mosques in American cities?
    What should we do? Missionary work. Convert them to Christianity and we dont have to worry about them.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

that is not an answer to my questions, however.

I am curious, however...do you advocate the killing of Osama bin Laden?
    Yes, but not as a tenet of religion. as a matter of security and justice

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

If you wish to take verses out of the Koran and hold them out as emblematic of that faith, you need to be willing to have muslims pull stuff out of Leviticus and hold it up as emblematic of Christianity.

The overwhelming majority of muslims in this world are peaceful law abiding people and they view the dictates of the Koran as directing them on that path.
    If he is taking verses from the Quran out of context, it's only because the terrorists trying to kill us did so first.