Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by maineman View Post
    I said:

I'll vote for democrats as long as their platform encompasses more of my personal core beliefs than the republican platform does.

and until that day, I will vote for democrats with a vengeance because I KNOW that politics is a team sport and only when your team is in the majority can you get anything of substance accomplished

and I said I was a yellowdog democrat.

which one is a lie?
    Yet you have no problem when your party do the same things (and on a larger scale) you bitched about Pres Bush and Republicans did

As long as they have a "D" at the end of their name - they do whatever they want whenever they want

You have NO core principals MM - only your quest for more power for the party. Your "pledge" fits prefectly and says it all

How do you tell a communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin.

Ronald Reagan

maine, for now.... Merida, Mexico in 2011
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

quit the insults and just answer the question. which of my two statements is a lie?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

quit the insults and just answer the question. which of my two statements is a lie?
    What insults? They are facts

I will repost my reply to your original post MM

and do your personal core beliefs include ever increasing taxes on workers and companies, bloated and more expensive government, $2 trillion plus annual deficits, the doubling of the national debt in a mere 8 months, the US government deciding who gets medical treatment and who does not, vets being coached to take their own lives so they will not be a burden to the VA health system, and elected Dems insulting and smearing voters at town halls who openly disagree with them?

Based on your posts - I would have to say "Yes" to all the above

How do you tell a communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin.

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by red states rule View Post
    What insults? They are facts

I will repost my reply to your original post MM

and do your personal core beliefs include ever increasing taxes on workers and companies, bloated and more expensive government, $2 trillion plus annual deficits, the doubling of the national debt in a mere 8 months, the US government deciding who gets medical treatment and who does not, vets being coached to take their own lives so they will not be a burden to the VA health system, and elected Dems insulting and smearing voters at town halls who openly disagree with them?

Based on your posts - I would have to say "Yes" to all the above
    why can't you just answer the question?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

why can't you just answer the question?
    I see you have not changed your debate style one bit. Whatever Bush did was bad - the Dems do the same damn thing - that is good

I guess it to much asking you what your "core principals" are since you do not have any

Dismissed MM - go back to JPP and the Dem Underground with the rest of the Obama drones

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

and I see you are just as unable to answer a simple question you ever were. What did I say that was a lie?

I'll vote for democrats as long as their platform encompasses more of my personal core beliefs than the republican platform does.

when the democrat's platform no longer focuses on environment and education and the rights of the worker to organize and a woman's right to chose and equal rights for all Americans regardless of race, gender or sexual orientation, I will no longer be a democrat.... so THAT part is clearly not a lie.

and until that day, I will vote for democrats with a vengeance because I KNOW that politics is a team sport and only when your team is in the majority can you get anything of substance accomplished
    and I understand political reality and how things get accomplished in the political process, so THAT is not a lie

and I will vote for democrats as stated above, until the democrats change their stripes, as stated above, so THAT is not a lie...

so again... what part is a lie? You claimed something about a whoppper, so either answer the question or shut up.

got it? good.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

and I see you are just as unable to answer a simple question you ever were. What did I say that was a lie?

when the democrat's platform no longer focuses on environment and education and the rights of the worker to organize and a woman's right to chose and equal rights for all Americans regardless of race, gender or sexual orientation, I will no longer be a democrat.... so THAT part is clearly not a lie.

and I understand political reality and how things get accomplished in the political process, so THAT is not a lie

and I will vote for democrats as stated above, until the democrats change their stripes, as stated above, so THAT is not a lie...

so again... what part is a lie? You claimed something about a whoppper, so either answer the question or shut up.

got it? good.
    The LIE is your core beliefs. You have none. You bitch and rant about what Pres Bush and Republicans did when they were in power, and yet when your own party does the sam - you defend them (or lie and spin for them)

Again, like Obama, you duck the specifics I laid out - and act like the poor abused liberal

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

The LIE is your core beliefs. You have none. You bitch and rant about what Pres Bush and Republicans did when they were in power, and yet when your own party does the sam - you defend them (or lie and spin for them)

Again, like Obama, you duck the specifics I laid out - and act like the poor abused liberal
    I just stated my core beliefs above...

just because YOU don't agree with them do not make them any less MY beliefs.

and how the game of politics is played has nothing to do with the core beliefs which are the stakes of that game.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

I just stated my core beliefs above...

just because YOU don't agree with them do not make them any less MY beliefs.

and how the game of politics is played has nothing to do with the core beliefs which are the stakes of that game.
    Thanks for making it clear MM - you stand for NOTHING except for what the Dem leaders tell you to stand for

You have confirmed once and for all that you could not care less what is good not he nation and the people - only for what is good for the party

As I said for years - you do indeed put party ahead of your country

Thanks for proving my point once again

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Thanks for making it clear MM - you stand for NOTHING except for what the Dem leaders tell you to stand for

You have confirmed once and for all that you could not care less what is good not he nation and the people - only for what is good for the party

As I said for years - you do indeed put party ahead of your country

Thanks for proving my point once again
    I never said anything of the sort. I stated what my core beliefs were. If the democratic party told me that I should no longer stand for them, I would stop being a democrat.

can you read?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

I never said anything of the sort. I stated what my core beliefs were. If the democratic party told me that I should no longer stand for them, I would stop being a democrat.

can you read?
    another whopper there folks

Originally Posted by maineman

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

another whopper there folks

Originally Posted by maineman

and that is correct. republicans and democrats both PLAY the GAME of politics and both use much of the same tactics... that's an indisputable fact...

it has NOTHING to do with what they stand FOR.

very similar tactics, vastly different sets of core beliefs. You play politics. I play politics... our sides play the game very similarly, but the stakes for which we play - our core beliefs - are MUCH different.

I really think it comes down to the fact that your reading comprehension level is about fourth grade. Let me guess... My Weekly Reader took you a month to get through?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

I said:

which one is a lie?
    That was my question to you. LOL

(@RSR "fries with that whopper" LMAO)

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by glockmail View Post
    That was my question to you. LOL

(@RSR "fries with that whopper" LMAO)
    I answered you... neither is a lie. but clearly, you are just as numb and illiterate as your sweet pal RSR.

If you can't read and understand the english language, why the fuck are you here?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

I answered you... neither is a lie. ...

Now that clearly is a lie.