Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Default Children sing songs of Obama’s glory

I don't think Public School tax money should be spent on book pimping and idolizing of "Dear Leader". Perhaps they could focus on the Constitution, Bill of Rights, and the fundamentals of America.

Oh, then they would not grow up to be good little liberals. My bad.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ayXz-r0lWmQ&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ayXz-r0lWmQ&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Video: Children sing songs of Obama’s gloryposted at 5:57 pm on September 23, 2009 by Allahpundit

No word on where or when this was shot but it was posted to YouTube just two days before The One’s speech to students, which makes me wonder if it was part of some school’s festivities for the screening. I think parents’ fears about their kids being politically indoctrinated are usually overblown, but I’m open to persuasion by compelling evidence — like, for example, this, or the vid you’re about to see. Getting little kids to croon about how awesome the president is troubles me less than the pop quiz the boss posted, mainly because they’re too young to understand and/or assimilate the agenda they’re singing about (and way too young to vote, natch). But Guy Benson got my atheist ire up when he noted that one of the lines about The One here, heard near the beginning from the kid who’s singing solo, is an adaptation from a hymn about how much Jesus loves the little children. Which makes this an extreme example of what the boss was so worried about vis-a-vis Obama’s speech: Not that he’d say something nutty or overtly political to kids but that some of his more devout cultists in the teaching ranks would take the speech as a license to push the political envelope in the classroom.

http://hotair.com/archives/2009/09/2...-obamas-glory/

How do you tell a communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin.

Ronald Reagan

maine, for now.... Merida, Mexico in 2011
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Did Dan Bana write the words or the tune to that? I can't remember!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by maineman View Post
    Did Dan Bana write the words or the tune to that? I can't remember!
    Another typical left wing comment about nothing? Why bother, hmmmm?

In the leftist mind this sort of tripe, children singing praises to a narcisistic meglomaniac is just fine.

But if these same children were to sing the song "Jesus Loves the Little Children" or for that matter any sort of Christmas song then this is wrong and must be stopped.

How do you tell a communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin.

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by red states rule View Post
    Another typical left wing comment about nothing? Why bother, hmmmm?

In the leftist mind this sort of tripe, children singing praises to a narcisistic meglomaniac is just fine.

But if these same children were to sing the song "Jesus Loves the Little Children" or for that matter any sort of Christmas song then this is wrong and must be stopped.
    comment about "nothing"?

au contraire.... it is a comment on your habit of lying.

Isn't Dan Bana your hero?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by maineman View Post
    comment about "nothing"?

au contraire.... it is a comment on your habit of lying.

Isn't Dan Bana your hero?
    Do you ever wonder what life would have been like if you'd had enough oxygen at birth MM?

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)

I don't think Public School tax money should be spent on book pimping and idolizing of "Dear Leader". Perhaps they could focus on the Constitution, Bill of Rights, and the fundamentals of America.

Oh, then they would not grow up to be good little liberals. My bad.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ayXz-r0lWmQ&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ayXz-r0lWmQ&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Video: Children sing songs of Obama’s gloryposted at 5:57 pm on September 23, 2009 by Allahpundit

No word on where or when this was shot but it was posted to YouTube just two days before The One’s speech to students, which makes me wonder if it was part of some school’s festivities for the screening. I think parents’ fears about their kids being politically indoctrinated are usually overblown, but I’m open to persuasion by compelling evidence — like, for example, this, or the vid you’re about to see. Getting little kids to croon about how awesome the president is troubles me less than the pop quiz the boss posted, mainly because they’re too young to understand and/or assimilate the agenda they’re singing about (and way too young to vote, natch). But Guy Benson got my atheist ire up when he noted that one of the lines about The One here, heard near the beginning from the kid who’s singing solo, is an adaptation from a hymn about how much Jesus loves the little children. Which makes this an extreme example of what the boss was so worried about vis-a-vis Obama’s speech: Not that he’d say something nutty or overtly political to kids but that some of his more devout cultists in the teaching ranks would take the speech as a license to push the political envelope in the classroom.

http://hotair.com/archives/2009/09/2...-obamas-glory/
    We don't have that problem in GA, at least in the county I live in

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

Video removed by user =/
    If you also agree that an animals suffering should be avoided rather than encouraged, consider what steps you can take.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff View Post
    We don't have that problem in GA, at least in the county I live in
    Give them time Jeff, They get around to your area soon enough

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)

Give them time Jeff, They get around to your area soon enough
    LOL I seriously doubt it, LOL

When that speech by Obama was going around the schools my kids told there Mother they refused to watch it, thank goodness they never showed it at our schools cause my kids would of told everyone just what he is

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff View Post
    LOL I seriously doubt it, LOL

When that speech by Obama was going around the schools my kids told there Mother they refused to watch it, thank goodness they never showed it at our schools cause my kids would of told everyone just what he is
    Well it's a good thing those kids weren't caught praying because the ACLU would have taken the school to court

But at the same time while liberals can't stand the thought of religious expression in public schools, they condone the worship of "Dear Leader" Obama in the same venue

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Michelle Malkin looks into this..

links at her site on this..

About Contact Archives RSS Columns Photos

About Contact Archives RSS Columns Photos Michelle Malkin “Mmm mmm mmm:” New details about the Dear Leader song video
    By Michelle Malkin • September 24, 2009 09:04 AM
    Photoshop: Leo Alberti

In case you were wondering which school taught kids that “Barack Hussein Obama mmm mmm mmm” rap that I posted yesterday afternoon, here are some new details.

The video was originally posted in June 2009 here by YouTube user “brandnuwords.” Update: She has now removed the video sometime this morning. Here is the screenshot:

“Brandnuwords” is the YouTube account of Charisse Carney-Nunes. More on her in a moment.

YouTube user “alteredbeat” re-posted the video on September 6 here.

Alteredbeat e-mailed Carney-Nunes to inquire about the location of the school. She told him it was a school in South Jersey.

This screenshot from the video…

…matches up with this picture of the auditorium at B. Bernice Young Elementary School in Burlington Township, NJ:

I have e-mailed the principal of the school with the following questions:

Did Ms. Carney-Nunes have permission to videotape the performance?

Were parents notified that their children would be participating in this activity prior to the lesson?

Was Ms. Carney-Nunes invited to the school to teach the children the song and about her book, “I am Barack Obama?”

Was the principal aware of this event and taping?

Back to Charisse Carney-Nunes. Via ModernConservative, Carney-Nunes is senior vice president of The Jamestown Project, “the award-winning author of the children’s books, I Am Barack Obama (2009),” and according to her biography, “a graduate of Harvard Law School, where she was a schoolmate of President Obama.” I have e-mailed Carney-Nunes for comment as well.

The Obama school song video that she taped shows her book featured on an easel next to the children hailing Dear Leader. She promotes her book as a tool that “allows children to see themselves through the inspirational story of President Obama growing up as an ordinary child asking, Who will change the world? Ultimately, he realizes that he will.”

She has spread this creepy cult message to schoolchildren across the country.

Coming to a classroom near you?

We already know what the response will be to critics of this elementary school agitprop: Raaaaaacist!

Mark Tapscott at the Examiner has a related warning on the driving force behind the progressive movement.

Guess he’s just another “kook,” too.

the rest on..
    http://michellemalkin.com/2009/09/24...ideo/#comments
    Last edited by stephanie; 09-24-2009 at 09:47 AM.
    "A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself."
    Tullius Cicero (106-43 BC)

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

They know full well what they're supporting. Don't delude yourself thinking that they are doing such things out of a purposed blindness. It isn't about ignorance. It's about control,power,despotism, and they know it.

There is no question, no confusion, no doubts that the chant in question is Orwellian. It even involves several senses for the express purpose of brainwashing impressionable children.

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

They know full well what they're supporting. Don't delude yourself thinking that they are doing such things out of a purposed blindness. It isn't about ignorance. It's about control,power,despotism, and they know it.

There is no question, no confusion, no doubts that the chant in question is Orwellian. It even involves several senses for the express purpose of brainwashing impressionable children.
    http://forums.hannity.com/showthread...1659421&page=4

does Maelstrom know that you copied this post verbatim from one of his and tried to pass it off as your own words?

plagiarist hack

what a loser

Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)

mainman removed from thread due to derailing.
    “… the greatest detractor from high performance is fear: fear that you are not prepared, fear that you are in over your head, fear that you are not worthy, and ultimately, fear of failure. If you can eliminate that fear—not through arrogance or just wishing difficulties away, but through hard work and preparation—you will put yourself in an incredibly powerful position to take on the challenges you face" - Pete Carroll.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I wonder how many parents will see parallels between this and the conditioning of Nazi youth.

The second song is sung to the tune of "The Battle Hymn of the Republic"

See it on Glenn Beck (he blurs the faces of the children to protect their anonymity)

<embed type='application/x-shockwave-flash' src='http://foxnews1.a.mms.mavenapps.net/mms/rt/1/site/foxnews1-foxnews-pub01-live/current/largeplayer011008/fncLargePlayer/client/embedded/embedded.swf' id='mediumFlashEmbedded' pluginspage='http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer' bgcolor='#000000' allowScriptAccess='always' allowFullScreen='true' quality='high' name='undefined' play='false' scale='noscale' menu='false' salign='LT' scriptAccess='always' wmode='false' height='275' width='305' flashvars='playerId=011008&playerTemplateId=fncLar gePlayer&categoryTitle=Politics&referralObject=998 5061&referralParentPlaylistId=14dd8d0f134b75c8565d f1685e721eff8f003aac&referralPlaylistId=c985e69916 535a2170b2b18ab0ab7eb60401f9bb' />

Here are the lyrics to each song:

Song 1:
    Mm, mmm, mm!
    Barack Hussein Obama

He said that all must lend a hand
    To make this country strong again
    Mmm, mmm, mm!
    Barack Hussein Obama

He said we must be fair today
    Equal work means equal pay
    Mmm, mmm, mm!
    Barack Hussein Obama

He said that we must take a stand
    To make sure everyone gets a chance
    Mmm, mmm, mm!
    Barack Hussein Obama

He said red, yellow, black or white
    All are equal in his sight
    Mmm, mmm, mm!
    Barack Hussein Obama

Yes!
    Mmm, mmm, mm
    Barack Hussein Obama

Song 2:
    Hello, Mr. President we honor you today!
    For all your great accomplishments, we all doth say "hooray!"

Hooray, Mr. President! You're number one!
    The first black American to lead this great nation!

Hooray, Mr. President we honor your great plans
    To make this country's economy number one again!

Hooray Mr. President, we're really proud of you!
    And we stand for all Americans under the great Red, White, and Blue!

So continue ---- Mr. President we know you'll do the trick
    So here's a hearty hip-hooray ----

Hip, hip hooray!
    Hip, hip hooray!
    Hip, hip hooray!