Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by OCA View Post
    Well then you need target practice.....or a bigger gun.
    Don't know how I can better a bullseye every time....and I think I'll stick with my spud gun - seems to be having the desired effect...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Grumplestillskin View Post
    Don't know how I can better a bullseye every time....and I think I'll stick with my spud gun - seems to be having the desired effect...
    Chump your the dead mouse and i'm the cat, i'm just gonna paw you around a little before I have you mixed with tender vittles for dinner.

Face it brother, i've got you pegged, you sooooooooooooo want to be a mod here that it kills you not to be one because by golly your just so much smarter than the average bear and sure as hell smarter than OCA but dammit that OCA has something over me, he's privy to all the inside shit, maybe i'm not so smart after all. LMFAO!

Anyway you got your woman who saves your ass from being obliterated constantly to keep you informed, you two wear the same skirt size?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    Sorry Charlie, no sale.

You clearly made the assertion that you "have a better developed sense of what the costs are such an operation as a percentage of the DoD budget."

The same rules you have ranted and raved over like a 2-years old for three days apply to you as they do me:

Substantiate your claim.

Hint: The 2006 budget is irrelvant to the discussion. We were speaking of Iraq pre-invasion.
    then google the 2000 DoD budget. I do not have the time nor the interest nor the inclination to play these crazy games with you anymore than you would want to engage in a google search to proove that my penis was not 35 feet long. For you to suggest that the costs of less than a tenth of our Navy and a three squadrons at most of air force CAP assets and an amphibious ready group OR TWO equated to a quarter of ourDoD budget during the years in question is really as ridiculous as my assertions about penis length. Honestly. When one considers the enormous amount of money that goes into Operations and maintenance, Military Personnel, Procurement , Research, Development, Testing & Evaluation, Military Construction, and Department of Energy Defense Activities .. and you want to say that a couple of carrier groups and an ARG or two and a two or three Air Force fighter squadrons all positioned to keep a lid on Saddam combined ate up a full twenty-five percent of all of that $400+ BILLION budget....it really is as laughable as my 35 foot dick...honestly.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Chump your the dead mouse and i'm the cat, i'm just gonna paw you around a little before I have you mixed with tender vittles for dinner.
    More like you're the fish and I'm the rod...and I just keep reeling you in time after time...

Face it brother, i've got you pegged, you sooooooooooooo want to be a mod here
    Being privy to all the info going around, you do know that John asked me if I was interested in the job, and I turned him down, right? And I suggested Jillian? You do know this?

because by golly your just so much smarter than the average bear and sure as hell smarter than OCA but dammit that OCA has something over me, he's privy to all the inside shit, maybe i'm not so smart after all. LMFAO!
    Two things: 1) I may or may not be smarter than the average bear, but you are right, I am smarter than you. Then again, my four year old is, so that is no great shakes. Two main reasons I was not interested in being a mod were 1) I don't like moderation 2) I DEFINITELY do not want to know ANY inside shit....

Anyway you got your woman who saves your ass from being obliterated constantly
    Who by? You? RATFLMAO..I actually laughed out loud at that one! Heh. OK, so you do have a sense of humour - kudos!

you two wear the same skirt size?
    Dunno, about the same size as you and your boyfriend's bra size...double D?? BTW, the irony is not lost on me re skirt size, because if there is one person on this board and the USMB, who hid behind a skirt, it wasn't me.
    Last edited by Grumplestillskin; 01-19-2007 at 01:12 AM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by manfrommaine View Post
    no...you could avoid calling me anything or addressing me in any way...that would be extra special...

but if you must, "God" is way to presumptious....

"Commander" would be appropriate.

can I go with "twit" for you in return? If not, how does "douchebag" work for you?
    You can call me anything you like, it doesn't bother me one bit.If you hadn't been a liar I may have cared a little, but even then, not a lot.

Commander Hahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahhahahah......... ...........hahahahahhahahahahhahahhahahhaha, you dillussional egomaniac, you must be typing from a mental institution or something.

You can call me Admiral hahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahah.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Face it brother, i've got you pegged, you sooooooooooooo want to be a mod here that it kills you not to be one because by golly your just so much smarter than the average bear and sure as hell smarter than OCA but dammit that OCA has something over me, he's privy to all the inside shit, maybe i'm not so smart after all. LMFAO!

Anyway you got your woman who saves your ass from being obliterated constantly to keep you informed, you two wear the same skirt size?
    Life would be so much easier for you if you accepted your disability and learned to live with it.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Grumplestillskin View Post

Being privy to all the info going around, you do know that John asked me if I was interested in the job, and I turned him down, right? And I suggested Jillian? You do know this?

You actually thought i'd buy that! What a douchebag!

Never happened......but if it did Johnny was too embarrassed to tell anybody else.
    Last edited by jillian; 01-19-2007 at 07:07 AM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

You actually thought i'd buy that! What a douchebag!

Never happened......but if it did Johnny was too embarrassed to tell anybody else.
    What do you think made John think of me?

***Note: I didn't edit the above.... just hit edit by accident and it left an editing mark when I exited out to hit quote to respond to your post... sorry. Still getting used to the bells and whistles.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Roomy View Post
    You can call me anything you like, it doesn't bother me one bit.If you hadn't been a liar I may have cared a little, but even then, not a lot.

Commander Hahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahhahahah......... ...........hahahahahhahahahahhahahhahahhaha, you dillussional egomaniac, you must be typing from a mental institution or something.

You can call me Admiral hahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahah.
    folks have warned me about you..that you love to push people's buttons for no apparent reason. Here's the deal: I have never lied on this or any other site. I really am a retired navy commander... so if you really just want to toss verbal molotov cocktails at me and not discuss anything, maybe we should just agree to disagree and then avoid one another. How would that work for you?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

folks have warned me about you..that you love to push people's buttons for no apparent reason. Here's the deal: I have never lied on this or any other site. I really am a retired navy commander... so if you really just want to toss verbal molotov cocktails at me and not discuss anything, maybe we should just agree to disagree and then avoid one another. How would that work for you?
    You flamed me with your first response and continued in the same vein, now you don't fucking like it when you get some back.Like I said before, the Navy is a better service without the likes of you.So no can do Commander, If I have something to say, I will say it.

Admiral.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jillian View Post
    What do you think made John think of me?

***Note: I didn't edit the above.... just hit edit by accident and it left an editing mark when I exited out to hit quote to respond to your post... sorry. Still getting used to the bells and whistles.
    You expect me to believe that Johnny thought of Chump before you? LMFAO!

There would have been a board revolt, most think he's a joke because he pulls something out of his ass and pronounces it as profound and provocative.

Like I said if that happened Johnny was too embarrassed to say it publicly, he was probably rebuked when he brought the idea up.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Roomy View Post
    You flamed me with your first response and continued in the same vein, now you don't fucking like it when you get some back.Like I said before, the Navy is a better service without the likes of you.So no can do Commander, If I have something to say, I will say it.

Admiral.
    as will I...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

You expect me to believe that Johnny thought of Chump before you? LMFAO!

There would have been a board revolt, most think he's a joke because he pulls something out of his ass and pronounces it as profound and provocative.

Like I said if that happened Johnny was too embarrassed to say it publicly, he was probably rebuked when he brought the idea up.

Don't know that it ever got that far. Grump told him he wasn't interested and recommended me. I think the only one who would have "revolted" was you.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    372 Post(s)

then google the 2000 DoD budget. I do not have the time nor the interest nor the inclination to play these crazy games with you anymore than you would want to engage in a google search to proove that my penis was not 35 feet long. For you to suggest that the costs of less than a tenth of our Navy and a three squadrons at most of air force CAP assets and an amphibious ready group OR TWO equated to a quarter of ourDoD budget during the years in question is really as ridiculous as my assertions about penis length. Honestly. When one considers the enormous amount of money that goes into Operations and maintenance, Military Personnel, Procurement , Research, Development, Testing & Evaluation, Military Construction, and Department of Energy Defense Activities .. and you want to say that a couple of carrier groups and an ARG or two and a two or three Air Force fighter squadrons all positioned to keep a lid on Saddam combined ate up a full twenty-five percent of all of that $400+ BILLION budget....it really is as laughable as my 35 foot dick...honestly.
    What you have the time, interest, and/or inclination to do is irrelevant as well as the size of your dick; which, apparently is quite an obsession with you since you can't shut up about it.

The folks are watching. You going to prove your assertion? Or stand by your blatantly obvious double-standard?
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

what double standard? I am not asking you to prove your 25% guesstimate.

I am not so sadistic as to demand you spend hours using search engines looking for something that doesn't exist.

It is silly on its face. Anyone who knows what an aircraft carrier costs or a B-1 bomber or the annual upkeep of a slew of military facilities across the nation knows that 25% is silly. Off the top of my head, I'd imagine that the money they spent during those years to just operate and maintain and staff the pentagon alone was more than the operations in the gulf between the wars.... but I sure as hell ain't gonna go research Pentagon OPTAR figures to prove that....