Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Danish Prime Minister Knew WTC Would Collapse

<object width="425" height="349"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/b09NnCo_KIw&rel=0&border=1&color1=0x2b405b&color2= 0x6b8ab6&hl=en&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/b09NnCo_KIw&rel=0&border=1&color1=0x2b405b&color2= 0x6b8ab6&hl=en&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="349"></embed></object>

<object width="425" height="349"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/6vCg8Fp8aw8&rel=0&border=1&color1=0x2b405b&color2= 0x6b8ab6&hl=en&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/6vCg8Fp8aw8&rel=0&border=1&color1=0x2b405b&color2= 0x6b8ab6&hl=en&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="349"></embed></object>

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Anyone watching the continuous, raging fires of middle floors that awful day knew those buildings were going to collapse. You didn't need to be mayor of New York, the Danish Prime Minister, or an engineer to know that.

Moving to conspiracies.

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

The one that always gets me is WTC7, not only does it drop like a sack of spuds, but you can clearly see a line of explosions that go through every floor just before the building goes done,

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/c611FK37Un8&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/c611FK37Un8&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
    Last edited by Noir; 10-17-2009 at 09:14 AM.
    If you also agree that an animals suffering should be avoided rather than encouraged, consider what steps you can take.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

It was all a democrat plot to make Bush look bad. yeah, yeah that's it. So where was Howard Dean when all this was going on?
    When I die I'm sure to go to heaven, cause I spent my time in hell.

You get more with a kind word and a two by four, than you do with just a kind word.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Noir View Post
    The one that always gets me is WTC7, not only does it drop like a sack of spuds, but you can clearly see a line of explosions that go through every floor just before the building goes done,

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/c611FK37Un8&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/c611FK37Un8&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
    As I've said, I've not Jim's patience on arguing this over and over again, but here's a response to Bldg 7's collapse:

http://74.125.113.132/search?q=cache...&client=safari

and one more:

http://www.popularmechanics.com/tech...ml?page=5#wtc7

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kathianne View Post
    As I've said, I've not Jim's patience on arguing this over and over again, but here's a response to Bldg 7's collapse:

http://74.125.113.132/search?q=cache...&client=safari

and one more:

http://www.popularmechanics.com/tech...ml?page=5#wtc7
    While those are interesting, and very detailed arguments, i follow a simple logic in life: believe nothing unless it agrees with your reasoning, and having looked at the videos, it goes against my reasoning to believe that WTC 7 came down completly of its own failings.
    If you also agree that an animals suffering should be avoided rather than encouraged, consider what steps you can take.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

While those are interesting, and very detailed arguments, i follow a simple logic in life: believe nothing unless it agrees with your reasoning, and having looked at the videos, it goes against my reasoning to believe that WTC 7 came down completly of its own failings.
    It has nothing to do with reasoning. You just want to believe in a conspiracy and your not going to let hard facts get in your way.

You get more with a kind word and a two by four, than you do with just a kind word.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

It looks like the intended detonations of skyscrapers that are to break for giving free ground for new buildings. But what does that prove without considerating the effects of the special architecture and rules of physics that supposely nobody here knows really well ( I don´t either)?

Regarding the consequences of 9/11 (starting a war Bush and Skull & Bones liked to start, beginning a new area of reducing civil rights and of developing police- and security-forces, big profits for special kinds of industry) You may say: "Those who are sending young US-boys to their death in Vietnam, Iraque and Afghanistan have no scruples to blow away a few thousands of civilists for getting those consequences, too!"

But: To know the latter should be enough - and I think that should be clear.

With kindest regards

Your sincer

Winfried Sobottka, United Anarchists
    Last edited by Winfried Sobottka; 10-26-2009 at 09:09 AM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Winfried Sobottka View Post
    It looks like the intended detonations of skyscrapers that are to break for giving free ground for new buildings. But what does that prove without considerating the effects of the special architecture and rules of physics that supposely nobody here knows really well ( I don´t either)?
    But the experts that were actually involved with the engineering and subsequent investigation do know, and explained it in detail in a multitude of reports. I've read likely all of them and it makes perfect sense to me. Of course there are parts that I don't understand, but all the experts outside a handful of nutters came to the same conclusions. And yes, I say handful, as a hundred or 2 so called "engineers" disagreeing with the official report, that weren't involved in the investigation, doesn't do much to sway me.

Regarding the consequences of 9/11 (starting a war Bush and Skull & Bones liked to start, beginning a new area of reducing civil rights and of developing police- and security-forces, big profits for special kinds of industry) You may say: "Those who are sending young US-boys to their death in Vietnam, Iraque and Afghanistan have no scruples to blow away a few thousands of civilists for getting those consequences, too!"
    So Kerry was involved in this too? LOL

Please re-read what you just wrote and tell me you can say that without giggling like I just did! You tell another member here that they offered no proof in their reply, but you can post this fantasy with nothing to back it up?

BTW - welcome to the board. Where ya from?
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Anyone watching the continuous, raging fires of middle floors that awful day knew those buildings were going to collapse. You didn't need to be mayor of New York, the Danish Prime Minister, or an engineer to know that.

Moving to conspiracies.
    Really? When was the last time you know of steel melting from fire?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by -Cp View Post
    Steel is made from melting in fire. And it doesn't have to be melted to be weakened. This is the conspiracy crap the dems put out so they could swing voters. How does it feel to be a tool of the dark lord.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by -Cp View Post
    I have yet to see any reasonable person ever state that steel melted in any of the buildings, but the fire was MORE than hot enough to weaken the metals and have the structure collapse. Up to 18 floors of the building one one corner, not shown in Noir's video, was completely GONE before the building dropped. Fires were out of control throughout the entire building. Quite a few firefighters reported the creaking noises and the expensive machinery they use to measure stability shows that the building had moved substantially prior to the collapse (all this is in my debate in the debate forum).

Lastly, hundreds of professionals have now poured over the WTC debris as well as WTC 7 for years, and not ONE SINGLE THING has been recovered to make anyone think this building collapsed from anything other than a tragedy.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    I have yet to see any reasonable person ever state that steel melted in any of the buildings, but the fire was MORE than hot enough to weaken the metals and have the structure collapse. Up to 18 floors of the building one one corner, not shown in Noir's video, was completely GONE before the building dropped. Fires were out of control throughout the entire building. Quite a few firefighters reported the creaking noises and the expensive machinery they use to measure stability shows that the building had moved substantially prior to the collapse (all this is in my debate in the debate forum).

Lastly, hundreds of professionals have now poured over the WTC debris as well as WTC 7 for years, and not ONE SINGLE THING has been recovered to make anyone think this building collapsed from anything other than a tragedy.
    Indeed, the steel beign weakened, all the more reason for the building to buckle and fall over, not in ontop if its self, unless all of the steel beams all became weak at exactly the same time,

"Lastly, hundreds of professionals have now poured over the WTC debris as well as WTC 7 for years, and not ONE SINGLE THING has been recovered to make anyone think this building collapsed from anything other than a tragedy."

And there have, i memo watching a show and they were talking about a large concentration of metal particals that were found at the site, a metal that is commonly used in some sort of liquid explosive,
    Last edited by Noir; 10-17-2009 at 04:08 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Indeed, the steel beign weakened, all the more reason for the building to buckle and fall over, not in ontop if its self, unless all of the steel beams all became weak at exactly the same time,
    Do you have any idea how much weight comes down when the top of a building starts falling down and what this does to the floors beneath? That's the "explosions" you saw, not bombs, but rather the force of a buildings interior structure falling and all the air being pushed out the windows.

However implausible or strange you might find the fall, you would need more than just an opinion to sway anyone - say a piece of wire, pieces of an explosive, proof in the steel that explosives were placed - ANYTHING - but unfortunately for the truthers - not a SINGLE piece of physical evidence is on their side - which would have been impossible to move/remove after the collapse - unless you would want to infer that the thousands involved in the followup were somehow involved or asked to keep quiet about the results and search.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

I should have posted this hours ago, thanks to Chessy. I think from this point on, I'll skip this thread if not dealt with by Jim...