Quote Originally Posted by Winfried Sobottka View Post
It looks like the intended detonations of skyscrapers that are to break for giving free ground for new buildings. But what does that prove without considerating the effects of the special architecture and rules of physics that supposely nobody here knows really well ( I don´t either)?
But the experts that were actually involved with the engineering and subsequent investigation do know, and explained it in detail in a multitude of reports. I've read likely all of them and it makes perfect sense to me. Of course there are parts that I don't understand, but all the experts outside a handful of nutters came to the same conclusions. And yes, I say handful, as a hundred or 2 so called "engineers" disagreeing with the official report, that weren't involved in the investigation, doesn't do much to sway me.

Regarding the consequences of 9/11 (starting a war Bush and Skull & Bones liked to start, beginning a new area of reducing civil rights and of developing police- and security-forces, big profits for special kinds of industry) You may say: "Those who are sending young US-boys to their death in Vietnam, Iraque and Afghanistan have no scruples to blow away a few thousands of civilists for getting those consequences, too!"
So Kerry was involved in this too? LOL

Please re-read what you just wrote and tell me you can say that without giggling like I just did! You tell another member here that they offered no proof in their reply, but you can post this fantasy with nothing to back it up?

BTW - welcome to the board. Where ya from?