Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Danish Prime Minister Knew WTC Would Collapse

<object width="425" height="349"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/b09NnCo_KIw&rel=0&border=1&color1=0x2b405b&color2= 0x6b8ab6&hl=en&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/b09NnCo_KIw&rel=0&border=1&color1=0x2b405b&color2= 0x6b8ab6&hl=en&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="349"></embed></object>

<object width="425" height="349"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/6vCg8Fp8aw8&rel=0&border=1&color1=0x2b405b&color2= 0x6b8ab6&hl=en&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/6vCg8Fp8aw8&rel=0&border=1&color1=0x2b405b&color2= 0x6b8ab6&hl=en&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="349"></embed></object>

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Anyone watching the continuous, raging fires of middle floors that awful day knew those buildings were going to collapse. You didn't need to be mayor of New York, the Danish Prime Minister, or an engineer to know that.

Moving to conspiracies.

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

The one that always gets me is WTC7, not only does it drop like a sack of spuds, but you can clearly see a line of explosions that go through every floor just before the building goes done,

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/c611FK37Un8&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/c611FK37Un8&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
    Last edited by Noir; 10-17-2009 at 09:14 AM.
    If you also agree that an animals suffering should be avoided rather than encouraged, consider what steps you can take.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

It was all a democrat plot to make Bush look bad. yeah, yeah that's it. So where was Howard Dean when all this was going on?
    When I die I'm sure to go to heaven, cause I spent my time in hell.

You get more with a kind word and a two by four, than you do with just a kind word.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Noir View Post
    The one that always gets me is WTC7, not only does it drop like a sack of spuds, but you can clearly see a line of explosions that go through every floor just before the building goes done,

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/c611FK37Un8&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/c611FK37Un8&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
    As I've said, I've not Jim's patience on arguing this over and over again, but here's a response to Bldg 7's collapse:

http://74.125.113.132/search?q=cache...&client=safari

and one more:

http://www.popularmechanics.com/tech...ml?page=5#wtc7

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kathianne View Post
    As I've said, I've not Jim's patience on arguing this over and over again, but here's a response to Bldg 7's collapse:

http://74.125.113.132/search?q=cache...&client=safari

and one more:

http://www.popularmechanics.com/tech...ml?page=5#wtc7
    While those are interesting, and very detailed arguments, i follow a simple logic in life: believe nothing unless it agrees with your reasoning, and having looked at the videos, it goes against my reasoning to believe that WTC 7 came down completly of its own failings.
    If you also agree that an animals suffering should be avoided rather than encouraged, consider what steps you can take.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

While those are interesting, and very detailed arguments, i follow a simple logic in life: believe nothing unless it agrees with your reasoning, and having looked at the videos, it goes against my reasoning to believe that WTC 7 came down completly of its own failings.
    It has nothing to do with reasoning. You just want to believe in a conspiracy and your not going to let hard facts get in your way.

You get more with a kind word and a two by four, than you do with just a kind word.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gaffer View Post
    It has nothing to do with reasoning. You just want to believe in a conspiracy and your not going to let hard facts get in your way.
    Positive reps coming your way!!! Great response!!!
    "If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude greater than the animating contest for freedom, go home from us in peace. We seek not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you; May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen."
    Samuel Adams

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

Its perfect reasoning IMO.

I look at that building, i see an explosion on ever floor in a straigt vertical line, and then the building falls down perfectly straight.

I mean seriously, watch the video, does that look like a building that is falling over due to fire damage?

I'm sure some will think i'm being closed minded or a hard line conspritor or somthing, but i will not be forced to believe somthing if it goes against my reasoning,

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

I look at that building, i see an explosion on ever floor in a straigt vertical line, and then the building falls down perfectly straight.

I mean seriously, watch the video, does that look like a building that is falling over due to fire damage?

I'm sure some will think i'm being closed minded or a hard line conspritor or somthing, but i will not be forced to believe somthing if it goes against my reasoning,
    Let me explain something to you. Those were not explosions. That was the center floors collapsing on one another. You will notice they go down, not up. When bringing something down the first explosions would be at the bottom. If explosives were set they would have been set off electronically, so they would all go off at the same time. Not the movie way. And there would have been no reason to set charges on every floor. There were no explosions at the key points that would bring the building down.

I do have experience blowing things up and there were no explosives in any of those building.

So we have my experience verses your reasoning. Maybe you ought to reapply your reasoning.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Let me explain something to you. Those were not explosions. That was the center floors collapsing on one another. You will notice they go down, not up. When bringing something down the first explosions would be at the bottom. If explosives were set they would have been set off electronically, so they would all go off at the same time. Not the movie way. And there would have been no reason to set charges on every floor. There were no explosions at the key points that would bring the building down.

I do have experience blowing things up and there were no explosives in any of those building.

So we have my experience verses your reasoning. Maybe you ought to reapply your reasoning.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

Say what? Dude the explosions happen BEFORE the building starts to collaspe,
    And i'm sure using your experience you know what a building looks like when demolished by bombs, and you must admit that the way it falls, perfectly, looks like a demolition job,

And no, i shall not reapply my reasoning, the logic is simple; believe nothing unless it agrees with your reasoning

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

To collapse a building using explosives to come straight down take "MONTHS" of preparation and cutting of strategic support beams and placing "TENSION" cables to pull the outside in upon the explosion. These conspiracy nuts that think you just have to place a few bombs or explosives are just WRONG.

The video clearly to me shows a collapsing of the structure. Explosives would have blown out the entire floor stating at the BOTTOM not halfway up the structure.

Do you not think it could just be the foundation was SOO weakened be the collapsing of the two towers that it fell?

When searching for an answer the SIMPLEST is usually the correct one. I mean really our govt can't even keep a secret as to how we are going to do a military operation do you really think they could "employ" the number of people it would take to do this and it wouldn't have been on the news in less than an hour????
    Experience is what you get when you don't get what you want." -Dr. Randy Pausch

Death is lighter than a feather, Duty is heavier than a mountain

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

This short video shows clearly just how that building fell, and it just doesn't look right,

Now i have no idea why the goverment would want to get rid of this building, and nor do i think that the goverment planed 9/11 and attacked its own citizens, however i do think it chose to demolish this building.
    <object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Zv7BImVvEyk&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Zv7BImVvEyk&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

If you go frame by frame you will note the left side of the building is starting to collapse (this occurs at 2-3 seconds into the collapse) prior to the right side caving in under the strain (this occurs at 4 seconds in). There are NO explosions.....
    Experience is what you get when you don't get what you want." -Dr. Randy Pausch

Death is lighter than a feather, Duty is heavier than a mountain