Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Noir View Post
    This short video shows clearly just how that building fell, and it just doesn't look right,

Now i have no idea why the goverment would want to get rid of this building, and nor do i think that the goverment planed 9/11 and attacked its own citizens, however i do think it chose to demolish this building.
    <object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Zv7BImVvEyk&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Zv7BImVvEyk&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
    What they "forget" to tell you in this video is that the preparation time for those "controled" demolitions was 60-90 days so tell me how did they prepare the building in a couple of hours??????
    Experience is what you get when you don't get what you want." -Dr. Randy Pausch

Death is lighter than a feather, Duty is heavier than a mountain

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nukeman View Post
    To collapse a building using explosives to come straight down take "MONTHS" of preparation and cutting of strategic support beams and placing "TENSION" cables to pull the outside in upon the explosion. These conspiracy nuts that think you just have to place a few bombs or explosives are just WRONG.

The video clearly to me shows a collapsing of the structure. Explosives would have blown out the entire floor stating at the BOTTOM not halfway up the structure.

Do you not think it could just be the foundation was SOO weakened be the collapsing of the two towers that it fell?

When searching for an answer the SIMPLEST is usually the correct one. I mean really our govt can't even keep a secret as to how we are going to do a military operation do you really think they could "employ" the number of people it would take to do this and it wouldn't have been on the news in less than an hour????
    Indeed i have little to argue against you with, all i can argue is what i see, and what i see is a building that falls totally vertically to the ground, did every one of the supporting beams fail all at once?
    If this were to of been a collapse by fire damage ect would you not expect weaker beams (those more damaged as they were on the side facing the WTCs) to give way first, and then the rest of the building to possibly not be able to take the weight and collapse over on one side?
    If you also agree that an animals suffering should be avoided rather than encouraged, consider what steps you can take.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

What they "forget" to tell you in this video is that the preparation time for those "controled" demolitions was 60-90 days so tell me how did they prepare the building in a couple of hours??????
    Like i said i don't know.

But can you honestly say that by looking at that video you think that every one of its supporting beams in this massive building failed within an instant of eachother?
    If you also agree that an animals suffering should be avoided rather than encouraged, consider what steps you can take.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Like i said i don't know.

But can you honestly say that by looking at that video you think that every one of its supporting beams in this massive building failed within an instant of eachother?
    Keep in mind these structers go a number of stories UNDER GROUND and with that support totaly distroyed by the other towers coming down I can see how it would fall in on its self if for no other reason than the gaping hole in the ground from everything going on that day....

There were people in and out of the building all day there is NO way someone could have planted enough charges to bring that down in a controled way at all in the time frame...

The first step in preparation, which often begins before the blasters have actually surveyed the site, is to clear any debris out of the building. Next, construction crews, or, more accurately, destruction crews, begin taking out non-load-bearing walls within the building. This makes for a cleaner break at each floor: If these walls were left intact, they would stiffen the building, hindering its collapse. Destruction crews may also weaken the supporting columns with sledge hammers or steel-cutters, so that they give way more easily.
    http://science.howstuffworks.com/bui...implosion1.htm

Check out the link....There just was not enough time to do what the conspiracy folks want you to believe

Here is a better concise site..

http://www.thestateonline.com/news/pdfs/implosion.pdf
    Last edited by Nukeman; 10-17-2009 at 12:56 PM.
    Experience is what you get when you don't get what you want." -Dr. Randy Pausch

Death is lighter than a feather, Duty is heavier than a mountain

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

Keep in mind these structers go a number of stories UNDER GROUND and with that support totaly distroyed by the other towers coming down I can see how it would fall in on its self if for no other reason than the gaping hole in the ground from everything going on that day....

There were people in and out of the building all day there is NO way someone could have planted enough charges to bring that down in a controled way at all in the time frame...

http://science.howstuffworks.com/bui...implosion1.htm

Check out the link....There just was not enough time to do what the conspiracy folks want you to believe
    Well i know that there are folks that say that bombs could have been built into the building when it was being made ect ect, but as i've said a few times i just dunno how, or why.

What i do know is that WTC7 went down in a pefectly, and the more i look about youtube the clearer it is (some videos which show the whole body of the building going down in slow motion, though i will not post up more videos as i don't wana spam the topic with them) and it falls straighter than nature could ever allow,

As for underground foundations, the problem still stands, ALL of the underground foundations in a massive 40 story building ALL independantly failed within an instant of eachother?
    Last edited by Noir; 10-17-2009 at 01:02 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

The massive building that was next to this one had just collapsed, causing major structural damage to this and other buildings around it. One portion of the building gave way causing the rest to give way like a domino effect. One of the upper floors collapsed causing each floor below it to collapse as well because of the weight. Without the interior structure the rest of the building fell in on itself.

The building was so damaged it would have had to be brought down anyway. There would be no rush to do it. So what reason would there have been to set off explosives?
    When I die I'm sure to go to heaven, cause I spent my time in hell.

You get more with a kind word and a two by four, than you do with just a kind word.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

The building was so damaged it would have had to be brought down anyway. There would be no rush to do it. So what reason would there have been to set off explosives?
    Good question, one i can not answer as with many,

Quote Originally Posted by Gaffer View Post
    The massive building that was next to this one had just collapsed, causing major structural damage to this and other buildings around it. One portion of the building gave way causing the rest to give way like a domino effect. One of the upper floors collapsed causing each floor below it to collapse as well because of the weight. Without the interior structure the rest of the building fell in on itself.
    True indeedy, infact it is no real surprise to me that the building did collaspe, however i am un-nerved by the manor on which it did.
    It when down almost at the speed of free fall, implying very little resistance from an beams inside, and it fell in a perfect vertical line, something which allot of demolitions seem to fail to do,

Like i have said many times i don't know the answer to allot of questions, but when it comes down to pure common sense you can not watch that building fall at free fall, in a perfect line, and think it is natures work. If you or others can then fair enough, but not i.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Well i know that there are folks that say that bombs could have been built into the building when it was being made ect ect, but as i've said a few times i just dunno how, or why.

What i do know is that WTC7 went down in a pefectly, and the more i look about youtube the clearer it is (some videos which show the whole body of the building going down in slow motion, though i will not post up more videos as i don't wana spam the topic with them) and it falls straighter than nature could ever allow,

As for underground foundations, the problem still stands, ALL of the underground foundations in a massive 40 story building ALL independantly failed within an instant of eachother?
    Noir, I greatly admire skepticism, but there are times that video just doesn't tell the 'whole story.' In fact, at least according to Popular Mechanics, there are several videos that add credence to disputing the initial reports:

FACT: Many conspiracy theorists point to FEMA's preliminary report, which said there was relatively light damage to WTC 7 prior to its collapse. With the benefit of more time and resources, NIST researchers now support the working hypothesis that WTC 7 was far more compromised by falling debris than the FEMA report indicated. "The most important thing we found was that there was, in fact, physical damage to the south face of building 7," NIST's Sunder tells PM. "On about a third of the face to the center and to the bottom — approximately 10 stories — about 25 percent of the depth of the building was scooped out." NIST also discovered previously undocumented damage to WTC 7's upper stories and its southwest corner.

NIST investigators believe a combination of intense fire and severe structural damage contributed to the collapse, though assigning the exact proportion requires more research. But NIST's analysis suggests the fall of WTC 7 was an example of "progressive collapse," a process in which the failure of parts of a structure ultimately creates strains that cause the entire building to come down. Videos of the fall of WTC 7 show cracks, or "kinks," in the building's facade just before the two penthouses disappeared into the structure, one after the other. The entire building fell in on itself, with the slumping east side of the structure pulling down the west side in a diagonal collapse.

According to NIST, there was one primary reason for the building's failure: In an unusual design, the columns near the visible kinks were carrying exceptionally large loads, roughly 2000 sq. ft. of floor area for each floor. "What our preliminary analysis has shown is that if you take out just one column on one of the lower floors," Sunder notes, "it could cause a vertical progression of collapse so that the entire section comes down."

There are two other possible contributing factors still under investigation: First, trusses on the fifth and seventh floors were designed to transfer loads from one set of columns to another. With columns on the south face apparently damaged, high stresses would likely have been communicated to columns on the building's other faces, thereby exceeding their load-bearing capacities.

Second, a fifth-floor fire burned for up to 7 hours. "There was no firefighting in WTC 7," Sunder says. Investigators believe the fire was fed by tanks of diesel fuel that many tenants used to run emergency generators. Most tanks throughout the building were fairly small, but a generator on the fifth floor was connected to a large tank in the basement via a pressurized line. Says Sunder: "Our current working hypothesis is that this pressurized line was supplying fuel [to the fire] for a long period of time."

WTC 7 might have withstood the physical damage it received, or the fire that burned for hours, but those combined factors — along with the building's unusual construction — were enough to set off the chain-reaction collapse.
    Sometimes you need to listen to engineers.

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

The entire building fell in on itself, with the slumping east side of the structure pulling down the west side in a diagonal collapse.
    I'm sorry but thats simply wrong, you can see for yourself as clear as an unmudded lake in the viedos in this topic that i fell perfectly vertically and the roof of the building remained even, it is in no way diagonal.

a fifth-floor fire burned for up to 7 hours. "There was no firefighting in WTC 7," Sunder says. Investigators believe the fire was fed by tanks of diesel fuel that many tenants used to run emergency generators. Most tanks throughout the building were fairly small, but a generator on the fifth floor was connected to a large tank in the basement via a pressurized line. Says Sunder: "Our current working hypothesis is that this pressurized line was supplying fuel [to the fire] for a long period of time."
    Indeed some experts say the fire brought it down, other experts say this would be the first case in history of a fire bringing down a steel framed building, however, i don't really know enough to talk about that, and so i shall let the experts slog it out with eachother while i make up my own mind.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kathianne View Post
    Anyone watching the continuous, raging fires of middle floors that awful day knew those buildings were going to collapse. You didn't need to be mayor of New York, the Danish Prime Minister, or an engineer to know that.

Moving to conspiracies.
    Really? When was the last time you know of steel melting from fire?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Noir, I greatly admire skepticism, but there are times that video just doesn't tell the 'whole story.' In fact, at least according to Popular Mechanics, there are several videos that add credence to disputing the initial reports:

Sometimes you need to listen to engineers.
    Why do you trust Popular Mechanics?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by -Cp View Post
    Really? When was the last time you know of steel melting from fire?
    Steel is made from melting in fire. And it doesn't have to be melted to be weakened. This is the conspiracy crap the dems put out so they could swing voters. How does it feel to be a tool of the dark lord.

You get more with a kind word and a two by four, than you do with just a kind word.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Why do you trust the truthers and the dark lord?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

I tend to trust engineers more than conspiracy groups, but heh, that's just me.

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

I tend to trust engineers more than conspiracy groups, but heh, that's just me.
    What about the Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth?

939 architectural and engineering professionals
    and 5201 other supporters including A&E students
    have signed the petition demanding of Congress
    a truly independent investigation.
    http://www.ae911truth.org/

Btw i'm not saying i support this group, as i know nothing about them, however a simple serch on google found these guys, and as you trust engineers...