Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default The evidence is the Video!

You fail to recognize EVIDENCE when you see it.

Sorry about that.

Just continue to praise the emperor's tailor and don't worry about a thing.....

whatever .......

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

There is a reason for the 'conspiracy' forum. Stuff with no rational back-up. Lots of sites that form a circle jerk.

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by n0spam4me View Post
    You fail to recognize EVIDENCE when you see it.
    Apparently you don't even know what evidence is! You're speaking of a major conspiracy, and thoughts, opinions, op eds & disagreeing with investigators IS NOT evidence.

Evidence would be PROOF of thermite, wiring, explosives... You cannot simply say "the buildings fell like a controlled demolition" and proclaim that to be your evidence. Investigators poured over the EVIDENCE of the rubble for years now and the experts actually involved (not truthers) tell us the buildings did not fall from explosives.

Not a single wire or proof of an explosion was found. But rather than look at that, you turn into an IDIOT and proclaim that the WTC sites were somehow cordoned off to only those involved in your conspiracy. Funny how I know several people that turned up there in the first few days to assist with recovery efforts. Are you implying that they are involved in this conspiracy too?

You have nothing. But I knew that years ago and I knew that from your very first post. I just get too much enjoyment out of asking you dolts questions and watching the "amazing" answers I get in return!
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default RE: "You have nothing."

What do you call a peer reviewed paper on NANO-THERMITE?
    what about the very regular nature of the "collapse" of the twin towers?
    and the speed of "collapse".

Note: to address the bit about large number of people to pull off such an operation - ever hear of the MANHATTAN PROJECT? D DAY?
    or any number of operations that had been secret for as long as it took to accomplish the ends that the planners wanted. Not to mention the fact that there are corporations that have their roots back as far as the dawn of the industrial revolution and the modern incarnation of said corporations are NOT aligned with ANY nation or state, but are international, transnational, or whatever the proper term is, but they have NO allegiance to any nation at all, they are focused on their profit and their power.

Who said " I care not who makes a nations laws ... give me control of the money ..."

Has AMERICA been sold out?

Dare you to open your eyes and look upon a naked emperor and praise a non-existent tailor!

WHAT?

its a sick sad world!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

What do you call a peer reviewed paper on NANO-THERMITE?
    Depends, show me the paper. Was it done on PHYSICAL evidence from the actual investigation?
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

The full report can be downloaded from:

http://www.bentham-open.org/pages/co...001/7TOCPJ.SGM

Fair use quote:

The authors also obtained and examined
    additional samples of WTC dust which had been collected
    by independent observers on, or very soon after, 9/11.
    All of the samples examined contained these very small,
    peculiar red/gray chips. Previous studies discussing observations
    of the WTC dust include reports by the RJ Lee Company
    [14], the U.S. Geological Survey (USGS) [15], McGee
    et al. [13] and Lioy et al. [16] Some of these studies confirmed
    the finding of iron-rich microspheres, which are also
    peculiar [5, 8, 11, 13-15] but the red/gray chips analyzed in
    this study have apparently not been discussed in previously
    published reports. It is worth emphasizing that one sample
    was collected about ten minutes after the collapse of the second
    Tower, so it cannot possibly have been contaminated by
    clean-up operations [17].
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Just my bit to add on here, the clean up operation used cutting torches and could NOT possibly have manufactured nano-thermite in the process of the clean up job.
    Given that NIST did NOT look for evidence of energetic materials on the steel recovered from ground zero, may I suggest that NIST should be busted for dereliction of duty?

Note that also mentioned in the scientific report are the features of the "collapse" in that it was quite regular and symmetrical and surprisingly fast.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

The full report can be downloaded from:
    This lame "review" has been discussed and debunked for quite some time now. If it were for real it would have been published in appropriate volumes, but it wasn't. Read this thread for tons of info and links, I have no desire to waste more than a few seconds on you.

http://forums.randi.org/showthread.php?t=139293

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default A radom sample of the forum

"What evidence? Some rust and aluminum? OH MY GOD!!!!! RUST AND ALUMINUM WAS FOUND AT THE SITE THEREFORE THERMITE DESTROYED THE WORLD TRADE CENTER OMG!!1111!!!111ELEVENTY11111!!111!1!!!"
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Right, and this is somekinda enlightened discourse?

Give me a break! Bottom line here is that there is EVIDENCE

and there are also a LOT of people praising a non-existent tailor!

Its a sick sad world!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Give me a break! Bottom line here is that there is EVIDENCE
    Dude, you're in denial. First off, it's evidence of jack shit. Secondly, samples just happened to be taken by some "bystanders" that day? LOL

Many of the members over at Rand are seasoned professionals and they picked this apart to the bone. I suggest you read the entire thread, and follow the links for REAL evidence.

And lastly, if it were in a sample that a stranger just happened to pick up that day, it would have been all over in the dust particles. Now you're going to invent a whole new conspiracy as to why those involved in the ACTUAL investigation do not come to the same conclusions as the nutbags.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kathianne View Post
    As I've said, I've not Jim's patience on arguing this over and over again, but here's a response to Bldg 7's collapse:

It looks like the intended detonations of skyscrapers that are to break for giving free ground for new buildings. But what does that prove without considerating the effects of the special architecture and rules of physics that supposely nobody here knows really well ( I don´t either)?

Regarding the consequences of 9/11 (starting a war Bush and Skull & Bones liked to start, beginning a new area of reducing civil rights and of developing police- and security-forces, big profits for special kinds of industry) You may say: "Those who are sending young US-boys to their death in Vietnam, Iraque and Afghanistan have no scruples to blow away a few thousands of civilists for getting those consequences, too!"

But: To know the latter should be enough - and I think that should be clear.

With kindest regards

Your sincer

Winfried Sobottka, United Anarchists
    Last edited by Winfried Sobottka; 10-26-2009 at 09:09 AM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Winfried Sobottka View Post
    It looks like the intended detonations of skyscrapers that are to break for giving free ground for new buildings. But what does that prove without considerating the effects of the special architecture and rules of physics that supposely nobody here knows really well ( I don´t either)?
    But the experts that were actually involved with the engineering and subsequent investigation do know, and explained it in detail in a multitude of reports. I've read likely all of them and it makes perfect sense to me. Of course there are parts that I don't understand, but all the experts outside a handful of nutters came to the same conclusions. And yes, I say handful, as a hundred or 2 so called "engineers" disagreeing with the official report, that weren't involved in the investigation, doesn't do much to sway me.

Regarding the consequences of 9/11 (starting a war Bush and Skull & Bones liked to start, beginning a new area of reducing civil rights and of developing police- and security-forces, big profits for special kinds of industry) You may say: "Those who are sending young US-boys to their death in Vietnam, Iraque and Afghanistan have no scruples to blow away a few thousands of civilists for getting those consequences, too!"
    So Kerry was involved in this too? LOL

Please re-read what you just wrote and tell me you can say that without giggling like I just did! You tell another member here that they offered no proof in their reply, but you can post this fantasy with nothing to back it up?

BTW - welcome to the board. Where ya from?