Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

US officials or US surrogates (e.g. Israelis) with official government or corporate security clearance.
    Oh Dear Lord, it was the Jews!!
    PRAIRIE FIRE by William Ayers: Obama's guide to destory America
    "Maybe I missed that part of the Constitution"--Joe Steel
    You can't spell Liberals without Lies.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by n0spam4me View Post
    Ok, about these
    " investigators and inspectors from agencies throughout the world "

can you name any of the countries they came from, are there any of these people who have gone on record describing what they saw?

do you have any names of any of the people from outside the U.S.A. who investigated ground zero right after the event?

My take on the subject is that this is the most poorly documented disaster in modern times, case in point - there is a photograph (very famous one) with a firefighter in the foreground (or at least someone dressed as a firefighter, and in the background there is an angle cut column and some people will tell you that this was cut during the clean up operation and some will say that the pix was taken right after the "collapse" ... who took the pix and WHY is it not well documented as to WHEN it was taken? Who owns the copy-write on this photo? I've been asking on the net for the past 3 years and have not received an answer as yet. WHY?
    Try reading the PM article that has been linked to dozens of times in the past few days, it has a list of people, and many of them involved in the investigation. Read the 9/11 commission report, also contains tons of names of those interviewed and that performed investigations. Hell, just do a Google search on "9/11 evidence witnesses" and you'll find enough names and witnesses to last you a lifetime! Use a FOIA and request all the documents you want from officials and peruse them. But you would rather view little comedy movies from idiots instead of going over what is in front of your face. The physical evidence that confirms the official story would probably take multiple warehouses to fill, while your evidence couldn't fill a sandwich baggie.

As for your "column"... Who is it you have asked over the past 3 years? If it were on the Internet once, it's there forever. It would be cached by a million sites overnight. Seek and ye shall find! I'm betting before you even find it that it's a column that was purposely cut during the recovery efforts.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

LOL

Is this your "disappearing" column that you claim can't be found, and proves the existence of Thermite?

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ySHgiUxnLC0&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ySHgiUxnLC0&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

who took the pix and WHY is it not well documented as to WHEN it was taken? Who owns the copy-write on this photo? I've been asking on the net for the past 3 years and have not received an answer as yet. WHY?
    You apparently didn't look very hard. Not only did I find the photo, but a video to go along with it as well, and it took me about 3.2 seconds!

Maybe your conspiracy buddies didn't like these results because it blows yet another "theory" out of the water?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)

[QUOTE=n0spam4me;389432]Do tell, how much TV do you watch?

are you familiar at all with applied physics?

Have you ever heard Jesse Ventura speak on this subject?

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...3633273606727#

Enjoy ...

LMAO@Jesse Ventura

Are you serious? listen to Jessie a known idiot, a guy that is moving out of the country, real patriotic I might add

And yes I heard him speak of it, on Howard Stern ( a clown all of his own ) but even he had Jesse on as a joke, Jesse is known as a kook to most normal people, only people that are reaching for un truths will take a nit wits story as gospel

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default OK, WHO took the picture?

Ordinary if there are pictures documenting some part of a serious disaster
    (like a train wreck or earthquake damage) the photos are identified as to WHO took the pix and when and bits like what direction the photographer was pointing the camera and where the photographer was standing.

WHAT is documented about the 9/11/2001 disaster?

Who owns the copy-write on that pix? Who took the pix?

am I asking too much?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by theHawk View Post
    Oh Dear Lord, it was the Jews!!
    Me thinks he's heading for noahide conspiracy again. And CP seems to be tagging right along with him.
    When I die I'm sure to go to heaven, cause I spent my time in hell.

You get more with a kind word and a two by four, than you do with just a kind word.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Ordinary if there are pictures documenting some part of a serious disaster
    (like a train wreck or earthquake damage) the photos are identified as to WHO took the pix and when and bits like what direction the photographer was pointing the camera and where the photographer was standing.

WHAT is documented about the 9/11/2001 disaster?

Who owns the copy-write on that pix? Who took the pix?

am I asking too much?
    Yes, you are. You have your picture, you have it explained, what else is necessary? Who gives a shit who took the picture! You only want to further your conspiracy and come up with questions that are either stupid or leads to another conspiracy.

You act as if nothing is documented when there is enough documentation out there to last you a lifetime - but unfortunately for you it only disputes your theories. With thousands upon thousands of things documented, you want to ignore the evidence, and expect us to take your lame theories for fact.

The facts are ALL on our side and you are yet to present even one piece if physical evidence to backup your assertions. Not even one.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default First of all.....

The video shown as "prof" that the pix in question was taken after some clean up work had been done.... The video does NOT give any INFORMATION that would stand up in court.

Also, please note, the twin towers had Sky Lobbies at one third the way up and two thirds up the tower and these areas where built extra strong, its like there where actually three buildings stacked up and the connections between the separate buildings where engineered with care (as was the entire building) these sections, that is the SKY LOBBIES, would have resisted any forces attempting to destroy it. In the video of the "collapse" of the towers, the wave of destruction, keeps going and does Not even slow down at the sky lobby floors.

We have an impasse here, I feel the same way about Popular Mechanics & Nat.Geo. as you guys do about Jesse Ventura ... oh well,

I do hope that History gets it right, we already know about the Gulf of Tonkin fiasco ...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

We have an impasse here
    No we don't. You are deluding yourself into believing we really want more information from you, or that this is really debatable. I simply toy with the foolish truthers and demand info over and over and over and over and over - and haven't ever gotten the evidence I have asked for.

I know the truth. Not in the slightest bit do I believe anything else, and every time I find myself toying with the truthers, I once again go over all the evidence in front of me and realize I am posting with people that are delusional.

And don't think I stand to gain anything by convincing you otherwise. I couldn't care less what you and a few thousand tinfoil wearers around the nation believe. The burden of proof was on you guys years back and you failed miserably, and still do.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Space ... the final frontier

that is the SPACE between human ears!

If you have read the taxpayer funded 9/11 report and you believe you know the TRUTH, may the Deity have mercy on your soul...

Over
    &
    out

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

that is the SPACE between human ears!

If you have read the taxpayer funded 9/11 report and you believe you know the TRUTH, may the Deity have mercy on your soul...

Over
    &
    out
    Read the report in its entirety. Read dozens of other official reports from various agencies. Probably read a few thousand official articles. Have watched probably a few thousand hours worth of footage. Have debated the subject endlessly for years. Through it all - not one piece of solid evidence has ever been produced by the truthers. NOT ONE. The official 9/11 report has TONS of physical evidence pointing to what normal people believe to be the truth. The official 9/11 report contains testimony from experts that have all been involved in the investigation. Not a single person involved thinks it was a conspiracy of any sort. Sorry, you don't have space between your ears, it's completely full of shit at the moment.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default How do you explain ....

Given that the THREE steel framed buildings "collapsed"
    straight down, through the path of most resistance and at the speed
    observed on the videos?

80,000 tons of cold steel, intact in that it had NOT suffered the impact of an aircraft, and yet the topmost bit of the building was said to have "collapsed" down onto the as yet undamaged part, resulting in the total destruction of said building.... what is going on here?

If all you have is "thats stupid" then you have no case at all!

What PROF do you have that 19 suicidal Arabs hijacked 4 airliners and crashed 3 of them into buildings?

What?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Given that the THREE steel framed buildings "collapsed"
    straight down, through the path of most resistance and at the speed
    observed on the videos?

80,000 tons of cold steel, intact in that it had NOT suffered the impact of an aircraft, and yet the topmost bit of the building was said to have "collapsed" down onto the as yet undamaged part, resulting in the total destruction of said building.... what is going on here?

If all you have is "thats stupid" then you have no case at all!

What PROF do you have that 19 suicidal Arabs hijacked 4 airliners and crashed 3 of them into buildings?

What?
    Your not just an idiot, your inconceivably stupid. Noahide conspiracies don't exist. Do you actually get paid for posting your tripe?
    When I die I'm sure to go to heaven, cause I spent my time in hell.

You get more with a kind word and a two by four, than you do with just a kind word.