Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Arrow *Brown Needs To Lay Off The Booze*

Sorry bout that,

1. The sky is falling!!!!!
    2. Says Brown, while we are having record snows, and winter has come a month early.
    3. What planet is this moron living on?
    4. Link and a sample:http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/8313672.stm

"The UK faces a "catastrophe" of floods, droughts and killer heatwaves if world leaders fail to agree a deal on climate change, the prime minister has warned.

Gordon Brown said negotiators had 50 days to save the world from global warming and break the "impasse".

He told the Major Economies Forum in London, which brings together 17 of the world's biggest greenhouse gas-emitting countries, there was "no plan B".

World delegations meet in Copenhagen in December for talks on a new treaty.

'Rising wave'

The United Nations (UN) summit will aim to establish a deal to replace the 1997 Kyoto treaty as its targets for reducing emissions only apply to a small number of countries and expire in 2012.

Mr Brown warned that negotiators were not reaching agreement quickly enough and said it was a "profound moment" for the world involving "momentous choice.

The extraordinary summer heatwave of 2003 in Europe resulted in over 35,000 extra deaths. "

5. Thats why they have Ac units.

Regards,
    SirJamesofTexas
    "At Times We Cry, At Time We Fly" ~CWN
    "See You Down The Road Man" ~ CWN

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

True, Gordon is a moron,

however i do take exception to your point number 5, "Thats why they have Ac units", a most disrespectful and otherwise rather meaningless comment
    If you also agree that an animals suffering should be avoided rather than encouraged, consider what steps you can take.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Arrow

Sorry bout that,

1. From the beginning of time, there has been a dearth from time too time.
    2. In this day and age, we have something that can protect old people from heat.
    3. Its a window unit.
    4. Most parts of Europe, never have seen one.
    5. But when a heat wave comes, which it will someday, ir would be smart to have one.
    6. If your very old, mainly.
    7. Old people can't process heat as well.
    8. Food for thought.
    9. I predict we will have the coldest winter on record, now I know that makes me a loon, and others will condemn me for making such statements, but I will have a far more better chance of being correct than Bordon Grown or Gore ever will.

Regards,
    SirJamesofTexas

Regards,
    SirJamesofTexas
    Last edited by chesswarsnow; 10-20-2009 at 07:06 AM.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

Now youre just being daft, most parts of Europe have never seen an AC?lol, I don't think I've ever been to mainland Europe and not seen an AC, likewise they seem pretty common place down here in south England where I'm now living.
    If you also agree that an animals suffering should be avoided rather than encouraged, consider what steps you can take.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Arrow

Sorry bout that,

Quote Originally Posted by Noir View Post
    Now youre just being daft, most parts of Europe have never seen an AC?lol, I don't think I've ever been to mainland Europe and not seen an AC, likewise they seem pretty common place down here in south England where I'm now living.

1. So you have one then?

Regards,
    SirJamesofTexas

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by chesswarsnow View Post
    Sorry bout that,
    1. So you have one then?

Regards,
    SirJamesofTexas
    Yes I do, what of it?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Arrow

Sorry bout that,

1. Just was wondering.

Regards,
    SirJamesofTexas

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

Sorry bout that,

1. Just was wondering.

Regards,
    SirJamesofTexas
    I also have a dog, 3 pairs of shoes and a half-eaten packet of Maryland cookies...just incase you were wondering...

Care to withdraw both your daft claim that "4. Most parts of Europe, never have seen one." and the rather disrespectful "Thats why they have Ac units." statement?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Sorry bout that,

I also have a dog, 3 pairs of shoes and a half-eaten packet of Maryland cookies...just incase you were wondering...

Care to withdraw both your daft claim that "4. Most parts of Europe, never have seen one." and the rather disrespectful "Thats why they have Ac units." statement?

1. What flavor of cookies?
    2. Explain why 35k deaths occured in Europe, when everyone had ac units in 2003?
    3. Impossible.

Regards,
    SirJamesofTexas
    Last edited by chesswarsnow; 10-21-2009 at 01:00 PM.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

Sorry bout that,

1. What flavor of cookies?
    2. Explain why 35k deaths occured in Europe, when everyone had ac units in 2003?
    3. Impossible.

Regards,
    SirJamesofTexas
    They were Choc Chip, but they're all gone now,
    Don't put words in my mouth, I'm not saying everyone has them, however you were the one saying most parts of "Most parts of Europe, never have seen one.",

Also i'm sure problems that could not of been solved by ACs lead to more deaths, for example Sun Stroke, or dehydration ect ect.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Arrow

Sorry bout that,

They were Choc Chip, but they're all gone now,
    Don't put words in my mouth, I'm not saying everyone has them, however you were the one saying most parts of "Most parts of Europe, never have seen one.",

Also i'm sure problems that could not of been solved by ACs lead to more deaths, for example Sun Stroke, or dehydration ect ect.

1. Well this is nearly 2010, seven years ago, in 2003, I bet there were far fewer ac units, in England and Europe..
    2. And I bet you haven't a clue as to how many people in Europe had one.
    3. Seeing you're maybe 20 years old now, and back then you were like thirteen.
    4. I was in my, mid-fourties back in 2003, and I remember hearing most who died were older, and didn't have ac units.
    5. People didn't just drop like flies when the sun hits them, they were inclosed in homes, with no ac.
    6. Being outside isn't all that bad, if you've got shade and something cold to drink.
    7. I would be surprised to hear people just fell over with heat strokes, who were perfectly healthy, strong and young.

Regards,
    SirJamesofTexas

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

Sorry bout that,

1. Well this is nearly 2010, seven years ago, in 2003, I bet there were far fewer ac units, in England and Europe..
    2. And I bet you haven't a clue as to how many people in Europe had one.
    3. Seeing you're maybe 20 years old now, and back then you were like thirteen.
    4. I was in my, mid-fourties back in 2003, and I remember hearing most who died were older, and didn't have ac units.
    5. People didn't just drop like flies when the sun hits them, they were inclosed in homes, with no ac.
    6. Being outside isn't all that bad, if you've got shade and something cold to drink.
    7. I would be surprised to hear people just fell over with heat strokes, who were perfectly healthy, strong and young.

Regards,
    SirJamesofTexas
    Yeah i'm sure there were less...lol, thats pretty obvious, and no i don't have a clue as to how many people in europe have one, and nor do you, and nor does anyone for that fact, but YOU are the one that has claimed "Most parts of Europe, never have seen one" though obviously you have no way to back that up.
    and i have a few problems with point 7

I would be surprised to hear people just fell over with heat strokes, who were perfectly healthy, strong and young.
    Healthy, strong and Young? You where the one that said it was old frail people that died,

And you'd be surprised at how sun-stroke can hit, i memo last year when my girlfiend and i went for a Picnic cus it was a sunny day, she ended up in bed for the next few days of sun stoke, and she was young fit and healthy.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Arrow

Sorry bout that,

Yeah i'm sure there were less...lol, thats pretty obvious, and no i don't have a clue as to how many people in europe have one, and nor do you, and nor does anyone for that fact, but YOU are the one that has claimed "Most parts of Europe, never have seen one" though obviously you have no way to back that up.
    and i have a few problems with point 7

Healthy, strong and Young? You where the one that said it was old frail people that died,

And you'd be surprised at how sun-stroke can hit, i memo last year when my girlfiend and i went for a Picnic cus it was a sunny day, she ended up in bed for the next few days of sun stoke, and she was young fit and healthy.

1. I am sure there are stats somewhere of when and how many ac units sold in Europe, before 2003, and ever since.
    2. I would expect that before 2003, only about 40 were sold.
    3. And after 2003 - 2009, some 2 million units sold.
    4. English chicks have no fortitude, I suppose, just being in the sun eating a sandwhich, passes out!
    5. I guess ya'll seldom see the sun, that explains alot.

Regards,
    SirJamesofTexas

Regards,
    SirJamesofTexas

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

Sorry bout that,

1. I am sure there are stats somewhere of when and how many ac units sold in Europe, before 2003, and ever since.
    4. English chicks have no fortitude, I suppose, just being in the sun eating a sandwhich, passes out!

Regards,
    SirJamesofTexas

Regards,
    SirJamesofTexas
    I do kinda despair at the fact that you are an adult man, like...really?...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
    SirJamesofTexas

Regards,
    SirJamesofTexas
    your an idiot.

If you read any of the reports from that time. They said older people who weren't used to the heat are the ones that died.

People who live in colder climats don't usually have AC, no need for it. Our house in Michigan didn't have central air, it's cold and cloudy up there you see.