Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Arrow *Singer Morrissey Stable After Collapsing on Stage*

Sorry bout that,

1. But Noirs hero got sick recently.
    2. Thought he would like to know all about it.
    3. Link and sample:http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/...ry?id=8911105#

"LONDON (Reuters) - Morrissey, the former singer in the British band The Smiths, left hospital Sunday after spending the night there as a precautionary measure after collapsing on stage, a hospital spokeswoman said.

The 50-year-old was taken to a Swindon hospital after suffering breathing difficulties Saturday during a gig in the southern England town.

It is the latest cancellation he has made in his current tour of Britain due to ill-health.

"Morrissey became unwell, and he was admitted overnight as a precautionary measure," the spokeswoman said in a statement.

"He's been seen by the medical team, much improved and now discharged home."

Morrissey slumped to the floor after cutting short his rendition of the song "This Charming Man." Two band members carried him offstage where he was treated by an emergency medical team.

He had said to the 1,000-strong audience: "Good evening... probably," before performing The Smiths' 1983 hit, the Sunday Telegraph reported.

Mark Taylor, 40, told the Telegraph: "There was a wait of about 25 minutes before one of the stage crew came on and said Morrissey had left the building, and that he was seriously ill.

"Everybody started booing, thinking 'here we go again'. He has a bit of a poor track record for cancelling his concerts."

The Smiths shot to prominence in the 1980s with their bleak but sardonic songs and had a string of hits including "What Difference Does it Make" and "Heaven Knows I'm Miserable Now," before they split in 1988."

Regards,
    SirJamesofTexas
    "At Times We Cry, At Time We Fly" ~CWN
    "See You Down The Road Man" ~ CWN

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

I know, i heard that he was taken of stage not breathing and feared the worst, however those early reports seem to have been inaccurate and he at no point lost consciousness or breathing,

also i have talked to many who were at the concert and none of the reported that "Everybody started booing, thinking 'here we go again'. He has a bit of a poor track record for cancelling his concerts."

Infact they said it was really uncomfortably quiet, with everybody just standing about wondering what had just happened,
    If you also agree that an animals suffering should be avoided rather than encouraged, consider what steps you can take.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I don't know who he is except a guy I used to know who lived in Manchester really liked him. I hope he's ok and will be saying a prayer for him.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by chloe View Post
    I don't know who he is except a guy I used to know who lived in Manchester really liked him. I hope he's ok and will be saying a prayer for him.
    Gah, the dudes awesome, i saw him on a show doing an interview the other day about 'McDeaths' and 'Murder King' and he was looking as healthy as he has looked in many years, and yeah Moz is pretty huge in Manchester, being his home town, though i have only been the once.
    If you also agree that an animals suffering should be avoided rather than encouraged, consider what steps you can take.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Noir View Post
    Gah, the dudes awesome, i saw him on a show doing an interview the other day about 'McDeaths' and 'Murder King' and he was looking as healthy as he has looked in many years, and yeah Moz is pretty huge in Manchester, being his home town, though i have only been the once.
    ahh well my guy pal was a Morissey fanatic !!! he he, I really hope Morrisey recovers well. he seems to be well liked by many people.