Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default about those experts.....

Please see:
    http://911research.wtc7.net/disinfo/...ns/romero.html

and note that an Expert who changes his position on an issue (such as this one) inside of 10 days, is maybe not very useful as an expert at all.

Please do try this, look at the videos of the WTC buildings "collapsing" (including WTC 7) and do so with the sound turned off, PLEASE try to clear your mind of all that you have been told about these events and ask yourself,
    does this look like the result of Chaotic forces acting on these buildings?

This is NOT rocket science! people can see with their own eyes what is going on here!

A! Bust the emperor for INDECENT EXPOSURE!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by n0spam4me View Post
    Please see:

and note that an Expert who changes his position on an issue (such as this one) inside of 10 days, is maybe not very useful as an expert at all.

Please do try this, look at the videos of the WTC buildings "collapsing" (including WTC 7) and do so with the sound turned off, PLEASE try to clear your mind of all that you have been told about these events and ask yourself,
    does this look like the result of Chaotic forces acting on these buildings?

This is NOT rocket science! people can see with their own eyes what is going on here!

A! Bust the emperor for INDECENT EXPOSURE!
    Your link is as useless as your arguments thus far. You just copied the text instead of copying the link, so no worky!

Nonetheless, I'm confident what your link will spew out, and I'll laugh now before I even read/see it.

18-20 floors caved in on one of the corners from the falling debris and you don't think the building was in danger of falling right from the start? Fires out of control throughout and they even measured the building MOVING (shifting) well before the collapse. Rather than keep asking us the watch the same videos we've seen 1000x and read the truther crap over and over - why don't YOU spend a few days reading all of the official reports. I'm banking on the fact that the only knowledge you have of those reports is what you read on the nutter sites.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Sorry about that link

Here it is

Please note:

"New Mexico demolitions expert Van Romero said on the day of the attack that he believed the building collapses were "too methodical" to have been a result of the collisions, "

Also I'm asking for people to view the videos and really if you can get your head around this, absent from the "official" explanation, LOOK at the buildings "collapse" and ask is this the result of chaotic forces acting on these buildings?

Simple ... no?

& Yes I have read the OFFICIAL taxpayer funded 9/11 report and ya know what, I had dinner with a group of my old buddies soon after reading said report and I commented on my disgust at the waste of taxpayer dollars to produce this work of fiction and the response was .. YA, just like the WARREN REPORT! WE THE PEOPLE KNOW ... and we have been kvetching a lot to CONGRESS but obviously Congress doesn't work for WE THE PEOPLE!

Can U dig it?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Here it is

( I am not allowed to post URLs up to now so I had to delete it, W.S.)

Please note:

"New Mexico demolitions expert Van Romero said on the day of the attack that he believed the building collapses were "too methodical" to have been a result of the collisions, "

Also I'm asking for people to view the videos and really if you can get your head around this, absent from the "official" explanation, LOOK at the buildings "collapse" and ask is this the result of chaotic forces acting on these buildings?

Simple ... no?
    Perhaps not that simple without knowing very well about the special architecture of the towers, about statics and physics. I am not able to say You are right or wrong at that point.

& Yes I have read the OFFICIAL taxpayer funded 9/11 report and ya know what, I had dinner with a group of my old buddies soon after reading said report and I commented on my disgust at the waste of taxpayer dollars to produce this work of fiction and the response was .. YA, just like the WARREN REPORT! WE THE PEOPLE KNOW ... and we have been kvetching a lot to CONGRESS but obviously Congress doesn't work for WE THE PEOPLE!

Can U dig it?
    Surely the Congress doesn´t act according to the will of all people but to the will of the rich people only. Surely they do not shrink from killing a lot of Americans for that, the wars in Vietnam, Iraque and Afghanistan are some proofs for that. So the question seems to be: What would change if there would be a proof for a self-made attack to the twins that really no one could deny?

What did change when US-public was informed that US-administration had never had any proofs for arsenals of poison gas in Iraque, while demanding that as a fact had been the declared reason for the second war against Iraque? Nothing.

Where the winds come from is as clear as where they are blowing. No one needs any proof more for that. So the question should only be: "What is to do?"

With kindest regards

Your sincer

Winfried Sobottka, United Anarchists
    Last edited by Winfried Sobottka; 10-26-2009 at 08:49 AM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default RE: the physics

"Perhaps not that simple without knowing very well about the special architecture of the towers, about statics and physics. I am not able to say You are right or wrong at that point."

You are giving HUGE "benefit of the doubt" .....

This is NOT rocket science, many people who are NOT engineers could see right away that the "collapse" of these buildings was UN-NATURAL, that is had to have help from some external input of energy to make it happen as it did.

You can NOT even intentionally build a tower that given chaotic damage, will reliably produce the result observed with BOTH towers that day. (unless the original construction included explosive charges.... )

Have you ever seen "BLUEPRINT FOR TRUTH" ?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

"Perhaps not that simple without knowing very well about the special architecture of the towers, about statics and physics. I am not able to say You are right or wrong at that point."

You are giving HUGE "benefit of the doubt" .....

This is NOT rocket science, many people who are NOT engineers could see right away that the "collapse" of these buildings was UN-NATURAL, that is had to have help from some external input of energy to make it happen as it did.

You can NOT even intentionally build a tower that given chaotic damage, will reliably produce the result observed with BOTH towers that day. (unless the original construction included explosive charges.... )

Have you ever seen "BLUEPRINT FOR TRUTH" ?
    Wow...just WOW!!! Of course the collapse of the towers was unnatural... both towers were standing just fine until a couplke of airplanes flew into them! That alone is your "external input of energy"!

Another thing, if all those NOT engineers you know are so smart, why haven't they solved the energy problem, global warming, etc? Coffee house engineers are like shithouse lawyers and about as useful.
    I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.
    Thomas Jefferson

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by CSM View Post
    Wow...just WOW!!! Of course the collapse of the towers was unnatural... both towers were standing just fine until a couplke of airplanes flew into them! That alone is your "external input of energy"!
    All that could have been arranged. You give no argument.

Quote Originally Posted by CSM View Post
    Another thing, if all those NOT engineers you know are so smart, why haven't they solved the energy problem, global warming, etc? Coffee house engineers are like shithouse lawyers and about as useful.
    Unbelievable! There are a lot of solutions but the elite of power doesn´t give a damn as really everybody knows.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Winfried Sobottka View Post

Unbelievable! There are a lot of solutions but the elite of power doesn´t give a damn as really everybody knows.

Nothing to argue...no point in arguing about someone else's fantasy.

Of course it was arranged...that is exactly what the terrorists did.

As for not giving a damn, it is my opinion that the conspiracy theorists want SO MUCH to believe that the US government was behind 9/11, they will ignore the real evidence and make up their own. They will also exclude all possible explanations EXCEPT the one that they espouse. It does not occur to them that the "official" explanation could possibly be the truth!

You can believe what you want, but I can guarantee you that no amount of posting of contrived evidence will convince anyone of anything. I was merely commenting on what I percieve as skewed/illogical rationalization to "prove" something.
    I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.
    Thomas Jefferson

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Can you give a plausible argument as to HOW Bush and/or the "Skulls and Bones" conspired on 9/11? And please, not a fantasy argument, but something that has actual evidence.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

If the government was behind 9/11 and went to all the effort of blowing up buildings, all so they could invade iraq. Then why didn't they plant WMD's in iraq after the invasion. Seems it would have been easier to do than months of planting explosives in busy office buildings.
    When I die I'm sure to go to heaven, cause I spent my time in hell.

You get more with a kind word and a two by four, than you do with just a kind word.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Perhaps they didn´t work cleanly? Of course it makes sense to take logic as a mean not only in own affairs but also to understand others. But firstly there is to say that any manipulation in Iraq would have been risky because of international observers: Experts probably would have been able to find out where such weapons would have been produced or probably would have been able to assert that weapons couldn´t have been produced in Iraq?

Elsewise: SS-Researchers had found out that Germany could never win a war against the Soviet Union - in 1940. Himmler didn´t want to hear that, if they would have told Hitler then it would supposely be the same. So Germany started the war against the Soviet Union in 1941.

Be sure: If Bush & Co. (our politicians aren´t better) would alltimes follow the rules of logic then we would have a much better world. The problem is that they are ignorants.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Can you give a plausible argument as to HOW Bush and/or the "Skulls and Bones" conspired on 9/11? And please, not a fantasy argument, but something that has actual evidence.
    I can give plausible arguments, certainly:

1. Getting an alleged reason for the war against Afghanistan they wanted to make because of "geopolitical interests".

2. Getting an alleged reason for reducing civil rights and arming police- and security-services.

3. Very good profits for Lockheed, Litton, Halliburton and so on.

Reasons that count for Skull & Bones.

With kindest regards

PS.: Regarding the HOW: Shall I really write about that?
    Last edited by Winfried Sobottka; 10-26-2009 at 04:49 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gaffer View Post
    If the government was behind 9/11 and went to all the effort of blowing up buildings, all so they could invade iraq. Then why didn't they plant WMD's in iraq after the invasion. Seems it would have been easier to do than months of planting explosives in busy office buildings.
    careful your making sense, the tinfoil hat crowd doesn't handle that very well.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

I can give plausible arguments, certainly:

1. Getting an alleged reason for the war against Afghanistan they wanted to make because of "geopolitical interests".

2. Getting an alleged reason for reducing civil rights and arming police- and security-services.

3. Very good profits for Lockheed, Litton, Halliburton and so on.

Reasons that count for Skull & Bones.
    My bad, I supposed I worded my request incorrectly. I am looking for an alternative argument that would include evidence, and that's physical evidence. In other words, no op ed pieces, no reviews from unknowns that weren't even in the official investigation, and no "well there's no way the buildings could have fallen that way". Please tell me what provable facts you have and what physical evidence you have...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    My bad, I supposed I worded my request incorrectly. I am looking for an alternative argument that would include evidence, and that's physical evidence. In other words, no op ed pieces, no reviews from unknowns that weren't even in the official investigation, and no "well there's no way the buildings could have fallen that way". Please tell me what provable facts you have and what physical evidence you have...
    I had complemented my last posting before I had taken notice of Yours quoted above.

Firstly: Among German Anarchists am known as a rather good analyst who thinks without irregular limits. So I am sure I could offer You what You seem to want to get. But: Take is at possible that I could do that work really well.

Secondly: To be a rather good analyst doesn´t mean to know everything. I have same basic ideas but would need more informations. You can compare that to the role of a police-inspector who has a base suspicion in a case of a murder and who has to interrogate witnesses, suspects and experts to get at last all he needs to say: "It ran that way!"

That means: I would need the cooperation of other forum-members who are interested in that matter and who have knowledge I don´t have up to now.

Given that I should open a thread for that and some of You would learn how to go in such matters. And at the end of that there could probably be a result powerful people in the U.S.A. wouldn´t like.

Anyway: That isn´t a wishy-washy-affair, I can handle it thoroughly or not.

With kindest regards

Last edited by Winfried Sobottka; 10-26-2009 at 05:13 PM.