Given that the original charge of 19 suicidal Arabs hijacking 4 commercial airliners and crashing 3 of them into buildings, is from our ever-loving Public servants, the burden of prof is on them to PROVE that it was indeed the way that they said it was, HOWEVER, this argument has been twisted around such that now the people who support the LIES & FRAUD of not only the Bush administration but now the bogus Obama administration are demanding prof from the people who can see the obvious holes in the "official" story.
Houston, we have a problem here! The big question here is do YOU personally TRUST Bush/Obama, the Congress, the mainstream media ... (or?)
This is what it boils down to, do YOU TRUST these people?
Have you ever seen a movie called the FLIM-FLAM MAN? read the "EMPEROR'S NEW CLOTHES" ... what we have here with our glorious public servants ... its all FAKE, sick & twisted mind games, the BIG LIE, FRAUD & RIP-OFF! WE THE PEOPLE have been lied to!
We have no 4th estate! period! SNOT REEL! its all a wholly owned subsidiary of GREED INC. Corporations that have NO allegiance to ANY nation (much less the U.S.A.!) and they will stop at NOTHING to solidify their position as rulers of the world. Remember the old empire builders, Romans (etc...) the goal was to TAKE OVER THE WORLD! Empires still exist, its just taken a different form. WAKE UP AMERICA!

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
Here is a link to a prior debate on this board. It's quite thorough and offers both my supporting arguments for the "official story" and at least the majority of the "conspiracies" from Sertes. We call those who think 9/11 was an inside job, but never offer anything of substance when it comes to evidence, as "truthers". I won't debate with someone who constantly offers no more than opinions or their disbelief.

If you have that evidence, I would love to discuss it with you. Have any questions about the prior debate, ask away.

http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?t=7661