Here's a few pics from this summer from our cabin, accessible only by jetboat or snowmachine on the Talkeetna river, about 80 miles north of Wasilla.

I can post more if there's interest, I have gigs of these photos.

This is my 10 year old daughter, Samantha.

This is Samantha and my 6 year old son, Tanner... eggs and bacon on the deck.

This is Sammie showing everyone a nifty trick that my dog, Truffles, doesn't really care for... bacon is for eating, not for looking at cross-eyed.

My buddy Bill watches as Samantha and I fix the American Flag that the bears tore down while we were gone. The possibility was raised that the bears must have been Democrats. We're planning on killing a few of them (bears, not democrats) next summer, they're getting way too plentiful.

Bill watches as my 12 year old son, Ricky, touches off a 12 guage, 3" mag. I took this just as he fired it, trying to get the stab of flame from the barrel but no cigar. Look how he's rocked back on his heels.

My Uncle Mike flew up and I took him King Salmon fishing at Montana Creek, he's got a 50# King on. My 4-wheeler and truck in background - this isn't at the cabin but about 40 miles north of Wasilla.

My son, Ricky, with a nice Red (Sockeye) Salmon at Disappointment Creek about 7 miles upriver from the cabin.

My son Tanner with his first Silver Salmon, also at Disappointment Creek.

Me holding Samantha's first Rainbow Trout, about a mile downriver from the cabin.