Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default You should read yourself sometimes.....Or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Noir View Post
    Awk Abbey dear, you're a Pescetarian? I understand you even less that the full on meat eaters,
    Well obviously you need not answer, but why do you see the murder of Cows & pigs ect as wrong and yet are fine with supporting the murder of fish?

Also does this mean i am the only vegetarian on the board?
    Normys? As in someone you doesn't understand? I got called such things by my ex, she was forever going on about how i didn't understand, and that i had no idea what it was like ect ect, and yet for 2 years she did not get drunk, stoned or smoke a cig once. And then she went of with a guy who did understand, and did know what it was like, and within a month shes back to her cigs and getting stoned and drunk every week, all i can say is thank God i don't understand.

Its not that i don't like your answer, it was very honest and thought was put into it. But you make clear that you know what you are doing is, in your own words, selfish, and yet you don't care to do anything about it, you'd rather wait until you do care. I can understand, though i disagree, with someone who thinks that murdering animals is fine, and so eats meat. I can not understand someone who thinks that murdering them is wrong, and yet supports the system thats murders them. Do you not agree that it looks odd?
    Well i get it in that your being selfish, i just don't get why anyone would be selfish by intention.

As for dairy products, personally i would only ever buy Organic and Free range dairy products to ensure the animal is treated as well as could be.
    Like seriously, if you can read and talk about stories like that and not feel disgusted then i would consider there to be something wrong with you. Its just vile.
    A waste of good pork? It is a needless and cruel death, and any of the 'lucky' survivers would only be alive another few hours until they too are needlessly killed.

I agree they are not people, and when the bit comes to the bit we are above them.

Animals are not sentient?...are we using the same definition?

Sentient - adjective - able to perceive or feel things - Origin early 17th Century from Latin sentient, meaning 'feeling'.

I would say that animals most certainly are sentient.

This is utter rubbish, ofcourse animals plan. Example - Birds build nests...that takes planning, btw that is also a creation, no?

I feel you are wrong on the loyalty, it implies that if someone across the road feed your cat better food that it would disappear off with them, though i can not prove it, it is only a feeling. As for the food, yes many dog foods contain meats, which i think they shouldn't

I'm not calling everyone a murderer, you are only a murderer if you kill the animal yourself, if you buy it from a shop ect then you are however supporting the murderers and keeping them murdering.
    All animals? Or just the ones you chose to have slaughter?
    Why would a dog deserve such a privilege?

Dogs and cats are often exceptions with folks i talk to,
    So just cus you are not able to domesticate a Pig it is fine to murder them, what delightful logic =/
    I know what the legal definition is, however, on a personal level a death for no reason is murder, if you don't agree fair enough.

Indeedy...and animals are aware of themselves.

This is utter crap, truly.
    About a year ago my dog, Max, got depressed. Out of the blue, for no reason. (well not one that i will ever know anyway) He did not want to go on walks, he lost allot of weight by not eating, and would just sit in his room for hour after hour doing nothing. Thankfully he came out of it after a few weeks and i will never forget that day, so sorry if i seem dismissive of you telling me that animals don't care about anything, because i have seen it first hand.
    It is also worth noting that i use to let him sleep in my room, even though he has his own, and whenever i moved away to Uni my dad started putting him in his room again. Since then he has learned how to open doors, and goes to sleep in my room some nights, are you saying he does that because he is thinking about his next meal?

And again "they do not create things" do birds not make birds nests?
    Indeedy you can not legaly murder them, but as i'm sure your know all to well, legality and morality are not one and the same, so a legal murder? No. A moral murder? Yes.

They were just animals, but you would have not decided to play hide and seek with your dog one day and when you find him proceed to cut his throat for no reason, or shoot him for target practice. Does it ever occur to you if your out shooting birds or whatever that it may have chicks waiting for it back at its nest? and given that do you think its right to condemn those chicks to starve to death because you felt like shooting something?
    Nature has a way of looking after itself. It did so for all the years before guns were around and any tom, dick or harry would go slaughtering at a whim.

I see you didn't answer the question aswell, rather you chose to attack,
    I would rather let nature take its corse, it one type of bird or another is doomed to die out then that is natures way, and we should not be messing with that.

This is ofcourse a different issue to the production of meat, which is an even worse evil still.
    Yeah, because before the hunters turned up nature just couldn't cope, infact it was a mess for hundreds of thousands of years, thank gawd for the hunters.

As previously said nature has a way of doing things, if the red finned tuna is meant to over run and replace all of the blue finned tuna in an area due to nature then IMO nature should be left to itself. Now when it is man that is wiping a species out, then we must act to stop it, and normally when a species is endangered because of man its because of, er, hunting. Isn't that what happened to the buffalo of America?
    I know they still exist, but where they not slaughtered to within an inch of their existence? Maybe i have remembered that wrong,
    How delightful.
    LOL!...Noir...Someday when you grow up and reflect back on your youth, you will get a kick out of how young, foolish and naive you once were...LOL!

There's nothing wrong with that peckerwood, it's something most of us can't help doing...We all have to be able to laugh at ourselves...LOL!

I know the rest of us are getting one helluva kick outta you right now...LOL!...If you only knew now you could join us in a damn good laugh my boy.
    Only You Can Save Your Childrens Future!

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by HogTrash View Post
    LOL!...Noir...Someday when you grow up and reflect back on your youth, you will get a kick out of how young, foolish and naive you once were...LOL!

There's nothing wrong with that peckerwood, it's something most of us can't help doing...We all have to be able to laugh at ourselves...LOL!

I know the rest of us are getting one helluva kick outta you right now...LOL!...If you only knew now you could join us in a damn good laugh my boy.
    Wow, take a bunch or random quotes and jam them together so they make no sense, A++ dude

All i can say is i hope you can laugh at yourself, cus if not you're missing out on the joke of the century,
    If you also agree that an animals suffering should be avoided rather than encouraged, consider what steps you can take.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Wow, take a bunch or random quotes and jam them together so they make no sense, A++ dude

All i can say is i hope you can laugh at yourself, cus if not you're missing out on the joke of the century,
    It took every bit of 2 minutes to click the "Multiple Quotes" on your last 16 posts from the last three pages of this thread.

I don't think you're enjoying this as much as I am Noir?...Remember what I said about laughing at yourself?...It's really OK.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

It took every bit of 2 minutes to click the "Multiple Quotes" on your last 16 posts from the last three pages of this thread.

I don't think you're enjoying this as much as I am Noir?...Remember what I said about laughing at yourself?...It's really OK.
    Well thats 2 mins of your life you'll never get back,

Are you going to bother going back on the topic of Animal rights or not?
    If you also agree that an animals suffering should be avoided rather than encouraged, consider what steps you can take.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes, it was about animals being sold to U of U for science research, that was the original topic.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by chloe View Post
    Yes, it was about animals being sold to U of U for science research, that was the original topic.
    If your suggesting that it is I who have de-railed the thread then you have the power to split the topics and thus remove my posts and those related to it into another thread, if you so wish.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

If your suggesting that it is I who have de-railed the thread then you have the power to split the topics and thus remove my posts and those related to it into another thread, if you so wish.
    Noir the thread was derailed a few pages ago, you asked hog to get back on subject, so i posted what the subject was. I stepped down as Mod, i will get busy after holidays working overtime to pay off my kids dental bills, plus I don't think I was good at being a Mod. But I wouldn't have split the thread anyway, your old enough to control yourself andmake your own thread, if you choose not to, that is on purpose.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by chloe View Post
    Research animals have saved MILLIONS of human lives.

They are one of "life's" necessities..unless of course you'd like to volunteer.
    UNITED STATES ARMY AVIATION

Above the Best

Why the Hell should I have to press “1” for ENGLISH?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Huh?

I wasn't aware they had any...?

Besides, here in America we have this wacko negro not too bright prez, bankrupting the nation and socializing everything in site and I simply don't have the time to think about food right now.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. P View Post
    Research animals have saved MILLIONS of human lives.

They are one of "life's" necessities..unless of course you'd like to volunteer.
    Technology has exploded to such a level that such archaic and primitive
    practices are not necessary. They simply generate busy work to validate
    fat paychecks for researchers.
    What are reparations? Making me pay
    for something I had nothing to do with compensates no one
    who suffered an injustice therefore I would be penalized for
    something I didnt do and someone else would receive a settlement
    for an injury they did not suffer.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I wasn't aware they had any...?

Besides, here in America we have this wacko negro not too bright prez, bankrupting the nation and socializing everything in site and I simply don't have the time to think about food right now.
    A lot pales in comparison to what Ive seen today. A lot!

Not that I believe in vivisection, I dont.
    What are reparations? Making me pay
    for something I had nothing to do with compensates no one
    who suffered an injustice therefore I would be penalized for
    something I didnt do and someone else would receive a settlement
    for an injury they did not suffer.