Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default 10,000 Albinos In Hiding After Killings In East Africa

While the rest of the world travels in super sonic jets and nucleur submarines and puts men on the moon, this is 21st century Africa.

Can you make the connection to African ignorance and savagery and why US prisons are filled with African-Americans?

Abandon Political Correctness and use your common sense and the truth will hit you like a highspeed runaway locomotive.

And that truth will scare the hell out of you.
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/1..._n_372976.html
    NAIROBI, Kenya — The mistaken belief that albino body parts have magical powers has driven thousands of Africa's albinos into hiding, fearful of losing their lives and limbs to unscrupulous dealers who can make up to $75,000 selling a complete dismembered set.

http://www.thenational.ae/article/20...285310/-1/NEWS
    NAIROBI // It is not easy being an albino in Africa. It is even worse being an albino in Tanzania, where fair-skinned Africans are hunted by witch-doctors for their body parts.

At least 30 albinos have been killed this year in the East African country. The lucrative trade in albino fingers, feet, even penises is driving the killings. Many rural Tanzanians still believe in traditional medicine, and a potion made from albino appendages is said to make one rich.
    Only You Can Save Your Childrens Future!

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

Indeedy it is horrifying,

But to go on and suggest that it has anything to do with black people anywhere else in the world is truly laughable

...now awaits WhiteTrash to quote me going 'typical brainwashed liberal political correctness blah blah blar...'
    If you also agree that an animals suffering should be avoided rather than encouraged, consider what steps you can take.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Again, its the culture, not the color.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default PIC warning!...

Quote Originally Posted by Noir View Post
    Indeedy it is horrifying,

But to go on and suggest that it has anything to do with black people anywhere else in the world is truly laughable

...now awaits WhiteTrash to quote me going 'typical brainwashed liberal political correctness blah blah blar...'
    A little bit cleaner, a little bit better dressed, a little bit better educated, a little bit of genetic improvement as a result of racial diversity but basicly the same racial mentality.

You honestly don't believe that a geographical location is responsible for an entire race of people's intelligence, social habits and propensity for savagery and violence do you?

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by HogTrash View Post
    A little bit cleaner, a little bit better dressed, a little bit better educated, a little bit of genetic improvement as a result of racial diversity but basicly the same racial mentality.

You honestly don't believe that a geographical location is responsible for an entire race of people's intelligence, social habits and propensity for savagery and violence do you?
    It's much more than georgaphical location, there's culture, 'religion', social mobility ect ect.

To say it's all based on race is retarded beond belief. And simply saying something that's balls and claiming your are a radical because no one else is man enough to spout the crap that you do just adds to the joke that is your arguement.
    If you also agree that an animals suffering should be avoided rather than encouraged, consider what steps you can take.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default I would guess you have lived a very protected life peckerwood?

It's much more than georgaphical location, there's culture, 'religion', social mobility ect ect.

To say it's all based on race is retarded beond belief. And simply saying something that's balls and claiming your are a radical because no one else is man enough to spout the crap that you do just adds to the joke that is your arguement.
    Oh please Noir?...You honestly don't buy all that PC toro kaka that you spout now do ya?

You seriously believe that the black race doesn't have more of a propensity for violence and savagery?

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

Oh please Noir?...You honestly don't buy all that PC toro kaka that you spout now do ya?

You seriously believe that the black race doesn't have more of a propensity for violence and savagery?
    I do hope you know that i hate you with every pathetic breath you take,

(btw thats a no, just incase you're wondering.)

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)

Damn I am pretty sure Noir don't like Hog , LOL

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)

I know some democraps that need their brains sucked out.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Poor Noir...

You should realize that hate is a very unproductive and selfdestructive emotion.

You are young and the victim of a lifetime of PC indoctrination.

Those who convinced you that I am a racist and an enemy to be hated, lied to you.

Your real enemies are those who told you to blame religion, morality and the white race.

It is for you and your future that I am fighting and your ignorance will not deter me.

If I/we should succeed you will never know of the horror that would have been your future.

If I should fail, your guilt for not joining us will only be second to you and your childrens suffering.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

You should realize that hate is a very unproductive and selfdestructive emotion.
    Indeedy it is, thankfully i am on;y directing hatred at one person, you direct yours at a whole race.

You are young and the victim of a lifetime of PC indoctrination.
    Gee I wish i was a maverick like you

/sark

Those who convinced you that I am a racist and an enemy to be hated, lied to you.
    You convinced me that you are a racist.

Your real enemies are those who told you to blame religion, morality and the white race
    Who has told me to blame any of those? No-one, but you're the one telling me to blame people based purly on their race. If you can not see the irony within that you should re-read your comments until you do.

It is for you and your future that I am fighting and your ignorance will not deter me.
    Oh my knight in shinning armour

/sark

If I/we should succeed you will never know of the horror that would have been your future.
    Who's the 'we'?

If I should fail, your guilt for not joining us will only be second to you and your childrens suffering.
    Who's the 'us'?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff View Post
    Damn I am pretty sure Noir don't like Hog , LOL
    I'm just not getting those vibes Jeff...I think the boy simply has his emotions confused, not unusual for young headstrong peckerwoods like Noir.

I believe someday he will grow to love, cherrish and respect Hog and the kindness, honesty and infinate wisdom that I have bestowed upon him.

I wouldn't be surprised if he even went so far as to name his first son after me.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

I wouldn't be surprised if he even went so far as to name his first son after me.
    Adolf?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Adolf?
    I am at least 6th generation American of Scot-Irish Celtic heritage with no known German-Austrian bloodlines.

How about we just call him "Little Hog"?

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

I am at least 6th generation American of Scot-Irish Celtic heritage with no known German-Austrian bloodlines.

How about we just call him "Little Hog"?
    If you're of Celtic origins then there will be more than Lilly a Nordic or Germanic ancester somewhere along the line.

But hey, why not go back to the very start, after all it's widly accepted that the human race originated in what we would now call Africa.