Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Serving U.S troops could face prison if they fall pregnant while active.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

Well I guess the men they are with should have a well planned pull out strategy =p
    If you also agree that an animals suffering should be avoided rather than encouraged, consider what steps you can take.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Serving U.S troops could face prison if they fall pregnant while active.

Does anyboby really believe someone will actually do prison time for getting knocked up while serving?

My guess is their medical coverage won't pay for the pregnacy and they will get a general discharge.
    Only You Can Save Your Childrens Future!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

Hmmm...sometimes the military can cause more mayhem in the courts than they do on the battlefield!
    I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.
    Thomas Jefferson

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

While not military wide "law", commanders of deployed detachments can impose such a rule and enforce it.......

Ready for this..(?)

AS THEY SHOULD!!

Look, it was women who wanted the "equal" treatment and opportunity to serve in battle zones. Well.....welcome to the field ma'am. There are downsides to being at war.

Now, there are some ways to avoid getting pregnat. Raincoats for one, and there are others. I would think a soldier has access to these things, well, I KNOW they do. Use em!

Sending both a man and woman who are married to a war zone is wrong if they have children already. Surely we still have enough vollies to avoid this.

A man can't simply get pregnat to avoid his duty, neither then should the ladies.

Good rule!
    If you continue to think the way you have always thought, you will continue to get what you have always got!

A government big enough to provide you everything you need is big enough to take everything you have!

Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)

there's one advantage to gays in the military. Course, the increase in STDs would mean fewer combat-ready Soldiers.

Can't win 'em all.
    “… the greatest detractor from high performance is fear: fear that you are not prepared, fear that you are in over your head, fear that you are not worthy, and ultimately, fear of failure. If you can eliminate that fear—not through arrogance or just wishing difficulties away, but through hard work and preparation—you will put yourself in an incredibly powerful position to take on the challenges you face" - Pete Carroll.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by emmett View Post
    Look, it was women who wanted the "equal" treatment and opportunity to serve in battle zones. Well.....welcome to the field ma'am.
    I think what many women actually meant was equal, but with priviledges.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

A man can't simply get pregnat to avoid his duty, neither then should the ladies.
    By this you would be assuming that this is the intent of all female soilders to get pregnant, and while I'm sure some may do this to get out of combat duty it is wrong to assume that is the intention of all.
    If you also agree that an animals suffering should be avoided rather than encouraged, consider what steps you can take.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Now, there are some ways to avoid getting pregnat. Raincoats for one, and there are others. I would think a soldier has access to these things, well, I KNOW they do. Use em!
    Raincoats? That's ridiculous. You can't get pregnant from rain. If a woman goes outside in the rain without a raincoat, she'll just get wet, but she won't get pregnant. I can't believe how ignorant about sex you are.

There are simple things that can prevent pregnancy, however. If no regular spermicide is available, Mountain Dew can be used. It's a natural spermicide. A woman can also jump up and down after sex. The gravity from the jumping will pull the sperm cells down and prevent impregnation. I wonder if the military has those mini trampolines. The man can also pull out just before ejaculation and shout, "Hail Mary" and then put it back in, and she won't get pregnant. This confuses the Holy Ghost who did the immaculate conception and gives him a headache and that scares the angels of conception away.
    With me men all over the world want to $#*&#$ me and then Q@#^&$Q me and then I do *^#&@(*W$&^ with them and they then get wild and %^&#$%$!%# and #!#$ and ^$##$%$.

Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Luna Tick View Post
    Raincoats? That's ridiculous. You can't get pregnant from rain. If a woman goes outside in the rain without a raincoat, she'll just get wet, but she won't get pregnant. I can't believe how ignorant about sex you are.

There are simple things that can prevent pregnancy, however. If no regular spermicide is available, Mountain Dew can be used. It's a natural spermicide. A woman can also jump up and down after sex. The gravity from the jumping will pull the sperm cells down and prevent impregnation. I wonder if the military has those mini trampolines. The man can also pull out just before ejaculation and shout, "Hail Mary" and then put it back in, and she won't get pregnant. This confuses the Holy Ghost who did the immaculate conception and gives him a headache and that scares the angels of conception away.

raincoat is a polite way of saying 'condom'. And you're pathetic.
    “… the greatest detractor from high performance is fear: fear that you are not prepared, fear that you are in over your head, fear that you are not worthy, and ultimately, fear of failure. If you can eliminate that fear—not through arrogance or just wishing difficulties away, but through hard work and preparation—you will put yourself in an incredibly powerful position to take on the challenges you face" - Pete Carroll.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dmp View Post
    raincoat is a polite way of saying 'condom'. And you're pathetic.
    Why thank you for the love. No need to get sassy just because you lust over me and can't have me.
    With me men all over the world want to $#*&#$ me and then Q@#^&$Q me and then I do *^#&@(*W$&^ with them and they then get wild and %^&#$%$!%# and #!#$ and ^$##$%$.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default For Christ Sake...

Quote Originally Posted by Noir View Post
    By this you would be assuming that this is the intent of all female soilders to get pregnant, and while I'm sure some may do this to get out of combat duty it is wrong to assume that is the intention of all.
    How typically liberal...Please tell me you are aware that emmett was not referring to all women in the military.