Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Default This Will Freak You Out

This is a graphic of every 737 in the air above the U.S. at 9:30 am central time, Sunday morning.........

No matter where I've traveled or how great the trip was, it's always wonderful to return to my country, The United States of America......... me

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Post a shot of all aircraft, sitarro
    UNITED STATES ARMY AVIATION

Above the Best

Why the Hell should I have to press “1” for ENGLISH?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Sitarro,

That does not freak me out, what freaks me out is that our Director of Homeland Security, Janet Napolitano, had the audacity to claim that in thwarting the attempted airplane bombing on Christmas Day, the system worked.

The system worked??? How in the hell do an individual on the terror watch list get a US Visa?

The system worked?? How in the frak was an individual on the no-fly list able to board a flight to the United States.

The system worked??? HE GOT THE BOMB ON THE DAMN PLANE!!!!!

For years thse media love the phrase "Amiable Dunce" in regards to former President Reagan. Well now they have a new target and a new phrase, incompetent moron!!!!!!!

Yes, hope and change has come to Washington DC, all you have to do is hope and you get a job on the taxpayers dime, and the media will support you and tell the rest of us about the great change.

I await the medias response to this. Although with their lack of any journalistic integrity I doubt there will be one.

She is damn lucky I am not President, for if I were, first off she would have never had the job in the first place, and in the second, if somehow she did, she would be immediately fired and fined her entire salary plus some god awful sum so that we could fix the system she claimed worked so well.

dmk
    Conservatism, I repeat is not an ideology. It does not breed fanatics....But if you want men who seek, reasonably and prudently, to reconcile the best in wisdom of our ancestors with the change which is essential to a vigorous civil social existence, then you will do well to turn to conservative principles-Russell Kirk-