Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Default And At Justice There Isn't Any For Whites

This is so wrong. I doubt many here would say that I often look at the racial impact on most issues, but no fair person could ignore this:

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/op...-80184587.html

Black Panther case: Has a head rolled?
    By: DAVID FREDDOSO
    Online Opinion Editor
    12/27/09 11:21 PM EST
    Main Justice reports that Christopher Coates, head of the Justice Department's voting rights division, has been removed from his post and replaced.

But no, the administration isn't doing damage control after it mysteriously dropped voter intimidation charges against three members of the Black Panther Party who rather openly intimidated Philadelphia voters on Election Day 2008. Rather, the administration is getting rid of the official who initiated the charges:

Coates signed off on the controversial voter intimidation complaint against the New Black Panther Party and three of its members, filed in the waning days of the George W. Bush administration. The Obama DOJ’s decision to dismiss most of the charges in May has become a political controversy for the administration.

Coates is among those who were subpoenaed to testify about the Black Panther controversy before the U.S. Commission on Civil Rights.

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

well yah.. when they do it next time they don't want anybody saying anything.
    Does Monkeybone have to choke a bitch?
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" —Benjamin Franklin, 1759

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Everyone get the hint now. 2010 elections will see lots of thugs intimidating voters.
    When I die I'm sure to go to heaven, cause I spent my time in hell.

You get more with a kind word and a two by four, than you do with just a kind word.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gaffer View Post
    Everyone get the hint now. 2010 elections will see lots of thugs intimidating voters.
    The worst part is you still have white Libs feeling bad for blacks , feeling as though the poor black man is being targeted , as we become the minority and our rights are slipping away

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kathianne View Post
    This is so wrong. I doubt many here would say that I often look at the racial impact on most issues, but no fair person could ignore this:

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/op...-80184587.html
    This happens every day but is rarely reported...I never overlook it and in fact I seek it out...Political Correctness tells us to be silent concerning these matters or you will be labeled a racist.

My loving, compassionate, generous, intelligent and beautiful white race has become the object of hatred and blame for every injustice in the world and I am fed up with it and want others to join me.

Hatred for the white race is growing and spreading and if we don't come together our children will have no future or homeland...Abandon political correctness now and demand equality.

If the powers that be and their foolish minorities keep pushing the white man, he will someday soon beat his ploys back into swords and the world will tremble beneath his feet.
    Only You Can Save Your Childrens Future!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by HogTrash View Post
    This happens every day but is rarely reported...I never overlook it and in fact I seek it out...Political Correctness tells us to be silent concerning these matters or you will be labeled a racist.

My loving, compassionate, generous, intelligent and beautiful white race has become the object of hatred and blame for every injustice in the world and I am fed up with it and want others to join me.

Hatred for the white race is growing and spreading and if we don't come together our children will have no future or homeland...Abandon political correctness now and demand equality.

If the powers that be and their foolish minorities keep pushing the white man, he will someday soon beat his ploys back into swords and the world will tremble beneath his feet.
    you wouldn't overlook it would you, it gives you something to complain about on a daily basis ill bet
    The fact you seek it out points to me that you must lead a very sad life indeed . It does make me wonder what you are like when you aren't hiding behind your E Peen

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mrg666 View Post
    you wouldn't overlook it would you, it gives you something to complain about on a daily basis ill bet
    The fact you seek it out points to me that you must lead a very sad life indeed . It does make me wonder what you are like when you aren't hiding behind your E Peen
    Perfect example of my point

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I don't complain, I expose...Open your eyes you poor pathetic brainwashed fool.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

It does make me wonder what you are like when you aren't hiding behind your E Peen
    My picture has been plastered all over the internet for years, cupcake.

I just posted this temporary avatar a couple days ago for the shock factor.

I don't see your picture anywhere...It seems you are the one hiding, sweetheart.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Nearly everyone I've known and met were white. Quite a few ugly, evil, nasty folk among them. Also some of the nicest and caring too.

I don't think it has jack to do with race.

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kathianne View Post
    Nearly everyone I've known and met were white. Quite a few ugly, evil, nasty folk among them. Also some of the nicest and caring too.

I don't think it has jack to do with race.
    You're gambling your childrens future on it and you won't be here to help them or witness their suffering...In 38 years your children will be the minority.

Would you want your children to live their lives in the crime murder and hatred of Africa or Mexico?...How long do you think your white children would last?

People had better begin seeing the real world instead of the filtered view provided by the rose colored lenses of the media cameras and hollywood.

Once again I'm asking you to abandon Political Correctness and open your eyes and mind to the real world...Your children are depending on you.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

You're gambling your childrens future on it and you won't be here to help them or witness their suffering...In 38 years your children will be the minority.

Would you want your children to live their lives in the crime murder and hatred of Africa or Mexico?...How long do you think your white children would last?

People had better begin seeing the real world instead of the filtered view provided by the rose colored lenses of the media cameras and hollywood.

Once again I'm asking you to abandon Political Correctness and open your eyes and mind to the real world...Your children are depending on you.
    They will be among the minority of a bunch of minorities. Notice the whole 'warning' is about 'people of color'. So, they have color, it's just not black, brown, yellow, or red. Get over it.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Until people actually do more than post messages on a website, such as petitioning our legislators to repeal the legislation that has brought us to this point, i.e. Affirmative Action, No Child Left Behind, etc...we're stuck in this rut. It isn't the race of the individual, but rather the lowering of the bar that causes us to have so many of the problems we have. Instead of quotas on hiring and making 'making the grade' easier we need to demand that people be hired based on their credentials and abilities, and that children need to strive to excel in school instead of lowering the standards across the board.
    Great minds think for themselves

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Joyful HoneyBee View Post
    Until people actually do more than post messages on a website, such as petitioning our legislators to repeal the legislation that has brought us to this point, i.e. Affirmative Action, No Child Left Behind, etc...we're stuck in this rut. It isn't the race of the individual, but rather the lowering of the bar that causes us to have so many of the problems we have. Instead of quotas on hiring and making 'making the grade' easier we need to demand that people be hired based on their credentials and abilities, and that children need to strive to excel in school instead of lowering the standards across the board.
    Understood. Another white first person. Cool or not.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

The issue isn't white first; the truth is that there is nothing cool about entitlements, entitlement programs or discrimination in any capacity. It appears that the person who blew the whistle on the harassment at the polls became the object of punishment. If the tables were turned and it had been white supremacists instead of black panthers I would be willing to wager that the National Guard would have been called to the scene.

What got us to this point? Affirmative Action in the first case, the pushiness of the NAACP, Acorn and a myriad of other entitlement pushing organizations. Like labor unions, concepts that started out professing great intentions. All my life I've heard that the road to hell is paved with good intentions...well, here we are on the superhighway to hell, not only paved with good intentions, but lighted and landscaped with them, as well. No one can ever say anything to make me believe that a quota should carry more weight than a resume.

What should have happened at those polls is that someone should have dialed 911 and asked the police to get involved. People should have been calling friends, neighbors and co-workers to create the 'safety in numbers' scenario, and calling the news media, slanted though they may be, wouldn't have hurt either. But, hey, coulda, shoulda, woulda is always crystal clear in hindsight.
    Great minds think for themselves