Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Trigg View Post
    Americas refers to the continant. I am American. Thanks for playing.
    There would be two continents. I am American. So are Bolivians. Thanks for playing.

La Raza is a spanish term, as you pointed out. I bet the beaners (Indians) in the La Raza picture speak Spanish.
    Most of the people in that picture probably aren't beaners (Mexicans), as they're most likely U.S. citizens. Usage of Spanish isn't a basis for inclusion among spics; Spanish-speaking Indians are no more "Hispanic" than English-speaking African-Americans are "Anglos." They're Indians, and their ancestry can't be diluted by spic impositions.
    The history of human thought recalls the swinging of a pendulum which takes centuries to swing. After a long period of slumber comes a moment of awakening. -Peter Kropotkin

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Agnapostate View Post
    I come from California, you pathetic moron. And with ancestry from the Southwest Indians. Look at you contradict yourself in one fucking post. Genetic differences between American Indians aren't based on national divisions; as mentioned, the Indians of the U.S. Southwest are more closely related to those of northern Mexico than to the Iroquois, for example. There's greater differences between the Iroquois and the Apache than between the Apache and the Huichol.

Where's the basis for concluding that all within the American continents are not Americans, particularly when the term "America" is derived from the name of an explorer who landed in South America?
    Again, no one but you considers people from Mexico, Peru, Honderus ad nauseum, Americans. So your argument is imbecilic.

Again YOU ARE THE ONE WHO KEEPS TALKING ABOUT NATIONAL DIVISIONS. I am the one who keeps saying there are physical differences between tribes.

I have better things to do now, enjoy your sad little life and say hi to the folks when they come in from the fields. I'm sure they worked hard for your education so keep studying.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

There would be two continents. I am American. So are Bolivians. Thanks for playing.

Most of the people in that picture probably aren't beaners (Mexicans), as they're most likely U.S. citizens. Usage of Spanish isn't a basis for inclusion among spics; Spanish-speaking Indians are no more "Hispanic" than English-speaking African-Americans are "Anglos." They're Indians, and their ancestry can't be diluted by spic impositions.
    Only if you consider ILLEGAL Aliens US citizens or should I say Americans!!!!! La Raza is made up of a shit load of illegals you should know that...... Your just like them aren't you!!!! I mean aren't all you beaners inbred and have huge families for scoping out your next wife at the family picnic that includes 400 hundred cousins all named Juan or Jose!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Experience is what you get when you don't get what you want." -Dr. Randy Pausch

Death is lighter than a feather, Duty is heavier than a mountain

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Again, no one but you considers people from Mexico, Peru, Honderus ad nauseum, Americans. So your argument is imbecilic.
    Actually, plenty of them do. That's the reason for the usage of the word "gringo" in Mexico; the word "American" will not be used because Mexicans consider themselves Americans also. And there's a perfectly sound basis for that.

Again YOU ARE THE ONE WHO KEEPS TALKING ABOUT NATIONAL DIVISIONS. I am the one who keeps saying there are physical differences between tribes.
    So am I. You're the idiot who thinks that "Central and South American Indians" are a breed apart from "American Indians." However, there's more genetic variation between U.S. Indian tribes than between some U.S. Indian tribes and Mexican Indian tribes or Canadian Indian tribes. And there's certainly far more variation between "Central and South American Indians."

I have better things to do now, enjoy your sad little life and say hi to the folks when they come in from the fields. I'm sure they worked hard for your education so keep studying.
    I don't know anyone who works in fields, one-drop. But maybe if you weren't a fake Indian, you'd know a bit more about your own "history."

Quote Originally Posted by Nukeman View Post
    Only if you consider ILLEGAL Aliens US citizens or should I say Americans!!!!! La Raza is made up of a shit load of illegals you should know that...... Your just like them aren't you!!!! I mean aren't all you beaners inbred and have huge families for scoping out your next wife at the family picnic that includes 400 hundred cousins all named Juan or Jose!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    "Juan" and "Jose" are spic names; the people you refer to as "illegals" are Native Americans, Cletus. Spaniards, by contrast, are European whites. Of course, the only illegals around are dumbshit hillbillies like you and Pigg here, since your whole race emigrated from across the Atlantic Ocean, bringing infectious disease and violence against non-combatants as they came.
    The history of human thought recalls the swinging of a pendulum which takes centuries to swing. After a long period of slumber comes a moment of awakening. -Peter Kropotkin

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

"Juan" and "Jose" are spic names; the people you refer to as "illegals" are Native Americans, Cletus. Spaniards, by contrast, are European whites. Of course, the only illegals around are dumbshit hillbillies like you and Pigg here, since your whole race emigrated from across the Atlantic Ocean, bringing infectious disease and violence against non-combatants as they came.

And all those spics or beaners are appropriately named wet backs due to the fact that their whole race emigrated across the Bering sea.

By your reasoning NO ONE is native to this land so NO ONE has a claim to it.

You can't decide that if I go back far enough to when "my ancestor" got here that would be enough but anyone else just hasn't been here long enough..

Ahh just "dumbshit hillbillies" like Trigg and I, well she probably has a greater claim to US property than most around here including you, since she actually can follow her family from the trail of tears to modern day Oklahoma.. ...

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Abbey View Post
    Noir, very cute! You are up yet another notch for taking in a rescue cat.

I apologize that your simple and positive post about adopting a new cat turned into a 4 page challenge to you for your beliefs. If you'd like, I can split the rest into a separate thread.

Thankies, and no worries it's fine, as it's not really a serious thread it doesn't matter if it's derailed,
    If you also agree that an animals suffering should be avoided rather than encouraged, consider what steps you can take.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

And all those spics or beaners are appropriately named wet backs due to the fact that their whole race emigrated across the Bering sea.
    Idiot. Spics are the white Spaniards of Europe. They emigrated across the Atlantic. "Beaners" are simply Mexicans of any race or ethnicity (plenty of Indians and mestizos from other Latin American countries use the word). And they walked across the Bering Strait. There was no expansive sea to speak of thousands and thousands of years ago.

By your reasoning NO ONE is native to this land so NO ONE has a claim to it.

You can't decide that if I go back far enough to when "my ancestor" got here that would be enough but anyone else just hasn't been here long enough..
    If that was the case, everyone would belong in Africa, since humanity originated there and emigrated from there. I've based my claims on the establishment of civilization. Who first established settlements in America?

Ahh just "dumbshit hillbillies" like Trigg and I, well she probably has a greater claim to US property than most around here including you, since she actually can follow her family from the trail of tears to modern day Oklahoma.. ...
    Let me guess, Pukecan...maybe you're a one-drop Cherokee too? Collectively, you two can form a whole vial of Cherokee blood, so you can establish a tribe right in the middle of your little trailer park?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Idiot. Spics are the white Spaniards of Europe. They emigrated across the Atlantic. "Beaners" are simply Mexicans of any race or ethnicity (plenty of Indians and mestizos from other Latin American countries use the word). And they walked across the Bering Strait. There was no expansive sea to speak of thousands and thousands of years ago. :
    Well no shit Sherlock!!!!!! Split how ever you want they weren't born here the emigrated!!! So by your reasoning they are not entitled to ANYTHING!!

If that was the case, everyone would belong in Africa, since humanity originated there and emigrated from there. I've based my claims on the establishment of civilization. Who first established settlements in America?
    And just exactly where are those civilizations today??? Oh that's right they were either destroyed or died out.... So sorry for your loss but that doesn't mean they have any more claim than anyone else!!!

Let me guess, Pukecan...maybe you're a one-drop Cherokee too? Collectively, you two can form a whole vial of Cherokee blood, so you can establish a tribe right in the middle of your little trailer park?
    Let me tell you "Anus prostate", Nope not me not a freaking drop of Indian blood, just good old Irish and English with a smattering of Norse.....

And we haven't been in the trailer park for a coons age, you sweaty little beaner!!!! Got myself a nice big old house to pack full of little chillins

Hows that mud hut doing for you, must be nice since you can just punch a hole in the side for your cable hook up!!!!!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Well no shit Sherlock!!!!!! Split how ever you want they weren't born here the emigrated!!! So by your reasoning they are not entitled to ANYTHING!!
    Are you too fucking stupid to pay attention? I said that I based rights of possession on the establishment of civilized settlements. Who were the first people to establish societal organization in America?

And just exactly where are those civilizations today??? Oh that's right they were either destroyed or died out.... So sorry for your loss but that doesn't mean they have any more claim than anyone else!!!
    That's the point, you idiot. The greatest genocide in history was imposed on American Indians in order to facilitate their unjust dispossession.

Let me tell you "Anus prostate", Nope not me not a freaking drop of Indian blood, just good old Irish and English with a smattering of Norse.....

And we haven't been in the trailer park for a coons age, you sweaty little beaner!!!! Got myself a nice big old house to pack full of little chillins

Hows that mud hut doing for you, must be nice since you can just punch a hole in the side for your cable hook up!!!!!
    I was wondering why you were too retarded to realize that beaners are Mexicans, and not any specific race or ethnicity, but now I understand it: You're part mick, and evidently, the part of you that's mick is your head. Hell, they talk about redskins and firewater, but I bet you're loaded on O'Flanagan's Whiskey with every post you spew onto this forum, eh, Seamus?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

I was wondering why you were too retarded to realize that beaners are Mexicans, and not any specific race or ethnicity, but now I understand it: You're part mick, and evidently, the part of you that's mick is your head. Hell, they talk about redskins and firewater, but I bet you're loaded on O'Flanagan's Whiskey with every post you spew onto this forum, eh, Seamus?
    Nah "Smithwicks" for me a good old Irish beer!!!! Or how about a good old "Jameson's" for later. as for good old USofA whiskey you cant go wrong with a good bottle of Elijah Craig Kentucky bourbon

How about yourself need some more agave plants for your tequila there "beaner boy"

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Nah "Smithwicks" for me a good old Irish beer!!!! Or how about a good old "Jameson's" for later. as for good old USofA whiskey you cant go wrong with a good bottle of Elijah Craig Kentucky bourbon

How about yourself need some more agave plants for your tequila there "beaner boy"
    Fine as an exotic thing since I'm not Mexican, you degenerate imbecile.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Fine as an exotic thing since I'm not Mexican, you degenerate imbecile.
    keep saying that and maybe you will someday convince someone other than yourself "beaner boy"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

aka ANUS PROSTATE

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

keep saying that and maybe you will someday convince someone other than yourself "beaner boy"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

aka ANUS PROSTATE
    Uh, yeah, Pukecan, if you're stupid enough to think that Los Angeles, my city of birth, is in Mexico, I guess we can get off our burros and not even bother with the reconquista.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Uh, yeah, Pukecan, if you're stupid enough to think that Los Angeles, my city of birth, is in Mexico, I guess we can get off our burros and not even bother with the reconquista.
    Just cause you were worn somewhere doesn't give you the right to call it home now does it!?!?!!? Isn't that what you have been preaching on this post all freaking day!!!!!!!!??????

So just because you were born in LA your still a freaking beaner, I mean after all you brownies don't have borders right??????

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Just cause you were worn somewhere doesn't give you the right to call it home now does it!?!?!!? Isn't that what you have been preaching on this post all freaking day!!!!!!!!??????

So just because you were born in LA your still a freaking beaner, I mean after all you brownies don't have borders right??????
    Of course beaners have borders, you mick idiot. Since beaners are Mexicans, their country is Mexico. Amerindians, however, have all of America to look to. You shouldn't have left the Emerald Isle, paddy.