Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default 9/11 - In Plane Site

<embed id=VideoPlayback src=http://video.google.com/googleplayer.swf?docid=2329092821935314404&hl=en&f s=true style=width:400px;height:326px allowFullScreen=true allowScriptAccess=always type=application/x-shockwave-flash> </embed>

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

Am currently watching the video, more out of bordem than anything,

Currently on the 'it wasn't a regular plane' ergo must have been military, but i must ask, who in their right mind, never mind someone in the US military, would agree to fly an aircraft into the world trade centre?
    If you also agree that an animals suffering should be avoided rather than encouraged, consider what steps you can take.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I haven't seen the entire movie yet, but the question I have is...

If it were military planes, what happened to all the passengers that day who never came home?

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by -Cp View Post
    I haven't seen the entire movie yet, but the question I have is...

If it were military planes, what happened to all the passengers that day who never came home?
    Why are you posting a movie that you haven't watched youself?

For that was my next question to you, infact in that video the guy has 'proof' that fligh 93 landed in another city, utter tosh.

And you didn't try to answer the question of why someone in the military would chose to follow orders and to commit suicide while also murdering thousands of innocent people.
    If you also agree that an animals suffering should be avoided rather than encouraged, consider what steps you can take.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Noir View Post
    Why are you posting a movie that you haven't watched youself?

For that was my next question to you, infact in that video the guy has 'proof' that fligh 93 landed in another city, utter tosh.

And you didn't try to answer the question of why someone in the military would chose to follow orders and to commit suicide while also murdering thousands of innocent people.
    Of course I didn't try to answer it.... why would I? I'm not the one who proposed it being a military plane -the movie did... .ask the film's makers....

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

Of course I didn't try to answer it.... why would I? I'm not the one who proposed it being a military plane -the movie did... .ask the film's makers....
    =/

Well i did assume that you supported the message the film makers were trying to project, what with you posting it and all,

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Not that I'm a fan of conspiracy theory, but isn't it obvious? It would be a false-flag operation that would be used as a warrant for an invasion and military assault campaign.
    The history of human thought recalls the swinging of a pendulum which takes centuries to swing. After a long period of slumber comes a moment of awakening. -Peter Kropotkin

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Agnapostate View Post
    Not that I'm a fan of conspiracy theory, but isn't it obvious? It would be a false-flag operation that would be used as a warrant for an invasion and military assault campaign.
    yup.. just like the famous "underwear bomber" was a false-flag operation in order to implement naked-body scanners and wage a war on Yeman..

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

So how do you think the convo went?

General "So private we want you to fly that plane into the North WTC tower, killing yourself and thousands of Americans"
    Private "Why Sir?"
    General "You don't need to worry about that, but its your duty to do so"
    Private "Okay, where's the plane?"

My point is why would someone want to kill themselves and fellow citizens if, as the video postulates, it was not a civilian aircraft but a military one.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

yup.. just like the famous "underwear bomber" was a false-flag operation in order to implement naked-body scanners and wage a war on Yeman..
    Oh ya..and Richard Reid was a false flag so we could invade English..right?
    UNITED STATES ARMY AVIATION

Above the Best

Why the Hell should I have to press “1” for ENGLISH?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Too bad you forgot he did not blow up the plane, admitted he was trained by Al Qaeda, Al Qaeda took responsibility for the attempt. His father is a witness that went and reported his own son. There are now ties being made between him and other prominent terror figures. And we are NOT going to war with Yemen. But you think it was all made up. LOL

This is one of the most laughable theories I have heard yet. And save your lame replies, I'm not getting into anything of depth as far as a debate is concerned with you, I prefer to just giggle a little at your expense.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Too bad you forgot he did not blow up the plane, admitted he was trained by Al Qaeda, Al Qaeda took responsibility for the attempt. His father is a witness that went and reported his own son. There are now ties being made between him and other prominent terror figures. And we are NOT going to war with Yemen. But you think it was all made up. LOL

This is one of the most laughable theories I have heard yet. And save your lame replies, I'm not getting into anything of depth as far as a debate is concerned with you, I prefer to just giggle a little at your expense.
    It's no wonder you believe all that - after all, it was "reported in the media", it MUST be true...

Truth is, you have no proof any of that is true.... Sure you can post links here all day to Govt-controlled-news etc. But that doesn't mean any of those reports are filled with factual information.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

So how do you think the convo went?

General "So private we want you to fly that plane into the North WTC tower, killing yourself and thousands of Americans"
    Private "Why Sir?"
    General "You don't need to worry about that, but its your duty to do so"
    Private "Okay, where's the plane?"

My point is why would someone want to kill themselves and fellow citizens if, as the video postulates, it was not a civilian aircraft but a military one.
    Are you not listening? A false-flag operation is intended to provide a warrant for a military campaign of invasion and assault against enemies, such as that which was entailed in Operation Northwoods, proposed by the Joint Chiefs of Staff and authorized by the chairman, but refused by the president. As to why someone would be willing to kill himself, we've already accepted the premise that nineteen people would be willing to kill themselves to carry out these attacks, haven't we? All that is required is a combination of strong political convictions and a belief in an afterlife in which one will be rewarded, which were possessed by the Al Qaeda operatives and are also possessed by numerous members of the U.S. military, most devout jingoists and Christians.
    The history of human thought recalls the swinging of a pendulum which takes centuries to swing. After a long period of slumber comes a moment of awakening. -Peter Kropotkin

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

Are you not listening? A false-flag operation is intended to provide a warrant for a military campaign of invasion and assault against enemies, such as that which was entailed in Operation Northwoods, proposed by the Joint Chiefs of Staff and authorized by the chairman, but refused by the president. As to why someone would be willing to kill himself, we've already accepted the premise that nineteen people would be willing to kill themselves to carry out these attacks, haven't we? All that is required is a combination of strong political convictions and a belief in an afterlife in which one will be rewarded, which were possessed by the Al Qaeda operatives and are also possessed by numerous members of the U.S. military, most devout jingoists and Christians.

Indeedy, i can understand how an extremist Muslim would have the combination of political views and belief they will be rewarded in an afterlife...i can't see how a US Army Pilot, or two, would have such convictions.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Indeedy, i can understand how an extremist Muslim would have the combination of political views and belief they will be rewarded in an afterlife...i can't see how a US Army Pilot, or two, would have such convictions.
    It wasn't military, Noir. I can tell you that from beginning to end all airline flights and most civil flights have a tracking trail.

That trail consist of paper and recorded data with hundreds of individuals involved...No way this was a military operation.
    UNITED STATES ARMY AVIATION

Above the Best

Why the Hell should I have to press “1” for ENGLISH?