Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. P View Post
    It wasn't military, Noir. I can tell you that from beginning to end all airline flights and most civil flights have a tracking trail.

That trail consist of paper and recorded data with hundreds of individuals involved...No way this was a military operation.
    I know that, its the idiot i teh video that doesn't, even CP doesn't agree with the idiot in the video, why he posted it in the first place i'll neva know =/
    If you also agree that an animals suffering should be avoided rather than encouraged, consider what steps you can take.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Noir View Post
    I know that, its the idiot i teh video that doesn't, even CP doesn't agree with the idiot in the video, why he posted it in the first place i'll neva know =/
    Daft?
    UNITED STATES ARMY AVIATION

Above the Best

Why the Hell should I have to press “1” for ENGLISH?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Noir View Post
    Indeedy, i can understand how an extremist Muslim would have the combination of political views and belief they will be rewarded in an afterlife...i can't see how a US Army Pilot, or two, would have such convictions.
    That's unfortunate. Recall the fact that those attacks occurred during the tenure of a president who was a devout evangelical Christian and was supported by a fundamentalist lobby that believes that turmoil in the Middle East is an indication of prophecy of the book of Revelations coming to be fulfilled. As noted by Jon Krakauer, "This, after all, is a country led by a born-again Christian, President George W. Bush, who believe he is an instrument of God and characterizes international relations as a biblical clash between forces of good and evil." Many a jingoistic fundamentalist Christian patriot within the U.S. Armed Forces would be willing to stage such an assault, and we've certainly seen a willingness to engage in false-flag operations at the top of the chain of command in the past. So while there are legitimate reasons why the attacks were probably not orchestrated by the government, a lack of able volunteers is probably not among them.
    The history of human thought recalls the swinging of a pendulum which takes centuries to swing. After a long period of slumber comes a moment of awakening. -Peter Kropotkin

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Agnapostate View Post
    That's unfortunate. Recall the fact that those attacks occurred during the tenure of a president who was a devout evangelical Christian and was supported by a fundamentalist lobby that believes that turmoil in the Middle East is an indication of prophecy of the book of Revelations coming to be fulfilled. As noted by Jon Krakauer, "This, after all, is a country led by a born-again Christian, President George W. Bush, who believe he is an instrument of God and characterizes international relations as a biblical clash between forces of good and evil." Many a jingoistic fundamentalist Christian patriot within the U.S. Armed Forces would be willing to stage such an assault, and we've certainly seen a willingness to engage in false-flag operations at the top of the chain of command in the past. So while there are legitimate reasons why the attacks were probably not orchestrated by the government, a lack of able volunteers is probably not among them.
    If the freedom of speech is taken away
    then dumb and silent we may be led,
    like sheep to the slaughter.

George Washington (1732-1799) First President of the USA.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mrskurtsprincess View Post
    That's all right. I wasn't expecting you to reply with words or anything unnecessarily complex.
    The history of human thought recalls the swinging of a pendulum which takes centuries to swing. After a long period of slumber comes a moment of awakening. -Peter Kropotkin

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)

That's all right. I wasn't expecting you to reply with words or anything unnecessarily complex.
    Somethings are too asinine to respond to.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Somethings are too asinine to respond to.
    Yes, I'm inclined to agree most of the time...perhaps you're attempting to trick me into silence? Regardless, travel a bit more throughout the Deep South and then return to tell me that there's no eligible candidates.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)

Yes, I'm inclined to agree most of the time...perhaps you're attempting to trick me into silence? Regardless, travel a bit more throughout the Deep South and then return to tell me that there's no eligible candidates.
    I am from the deep south married to a career military man and have been around military all my life Aggie.....still think your assertion is asinine.

And why would I want to trick you into silence.....I like debating with you....I just wish you would speak more from the heart instead of lecturing from a critical thinking perspective.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I am from the deep south married to a career military man and have been around military all my life Aggie.....still think your assertion is asinine.
    That's why I said to travel more instead of saying to go there. But why do I suspect that you'd be the first to laugh at the statement that the Joint Chiefs of Staff were willing to plan a false-flag operation if I hadn't provided evidence of it?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

That's why I said to travel more instead of saying to go there. But why do I suspect that you'd be the first to laugh at the statement that the Joint Chiefs of Staff were willing to plan a false-flag operation if I hadn't provided evidence of it?
    The man that hasn't been out of California and gets his view of the rest of the country from sitcoms suggest traveling more. That's a laugh. I lived in California, also Wa, Ms, Mo, Fl, Il, In, SC. And you have no idea what your talking about.

And yes I laugh at a false flag operation because there wasn't one. There is NO evidence. Just made up bullshit.
    When I die I'm sure to go to heaven, cause I spent my time in hell.

You get more with a kind word and a two by four, than you do with just a kind word.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

... Regardless, travel a bit more throughout the Deep South and then return to tell me that there's no eligible candidates.
    That's why I said to travel more instead of saying to go there.
    Interesting twist..
    UNITED STATES ARMY AVIATION

Above the Best

Why the Hell should I have to press “1” for ENGLISH?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gaffer View Post
    The man that hasn't been out of California and gets his view of the rest of the country from sitcoms suggest traveling more. That's a laugh. I lived in California, also Wa, Ms, Mo, Fl, Il, In, SC. And you have no idea what your talking about.
    Actually, I'd been to France, Spain, Mexico, Guatemala, and Brazil before I turned 15 and to four of those before I turned 12. And the point that I was making was that there would be military servicemen willing to die for what they perceived as a patriotic cause if they had a strong belief in rewards in the afterlife (many effectively do that already merely through combat service), and that those attitudes would be more prevalent in socially conservative regions.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaffer View Post
    And yes I laugh at a false flag operation because there wasn't one. There is NO evidence. Just made up bullshit.
    There's no evidence that Operation Northwoods was planned? Is that your contention?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)

Travel more - where do you thing I would come across these "jingoistic fundamentalist Christian patriot within the U.S. Armed Forces" Aggie? I told you - I am surrounded by US Armed Forces........my father-in-law is a retired 0-6 (who was part of the Joint Chiefs of Staff under Reagan); my husband is a CSM (with over 30 years service) and my brother is a retired First Sergeant (with over 35 years).

And, I have traveled quite a bit - as I told you before, I work with small business owners all over the world.

As for your evidence - I laughed at it because it was just a proposal made to Kennedy - one that was rejected and then the person who proposed it was removed from his position. There have been many, many unethical things proposed over the years, but that does not mean they were implemented by a "fundamentalist Christian patriot within the U.S. Armed Forces".

This was the conclusion: "Any of the contrived situations described above are inherently, extremely risky in our democratic system in which security can be maintained, after the fact, with very great difficulty. If the decision should be made to set up a contrived situation it should be one in which participation by U.S. personnel is limited only to the most highly trusted covert personnel. This suggests the infeasibility of the use of military units for any aspect of the contrived situation."

I still find your remark to be offensive and laughable.
    Last edited by SassyLady; 01-09-2010 at 11:54 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

More problems for you. The tactical issues involved in Operation Northwoods are quite beside the point; what's relevant is the fact that a false-flag terrorist operation was approved by the Joint Chiefs of Staff and authorized by the chairman. While it was rejected by Kennedy and his brother, they did authorize a state terrorist campaign against Cuban targets in implementing Operation Mongoose, and it's not inconceivable that a more interventionist regime (such as their predecessors in the Eisenhower administration), would have adopted Northwoods. And as there are numerous military members who serve in U.S. campaigns for ideological reasons related to their nationalism, and have less fear of their own deaths because of a belief in rewards in the afterlife, a critical motivator for many soldiers in many armies long before the formation of the U.S. So it's not inconceivable that U.S. service members would have been willing to have orchestrated the 9/11 attacks if they thought it would serve a purpose, as the Joint Chiefs did as they planned terrorist attacks against U.S. civilian targets.

There are certainly other and more important reasons why the government almost certainly did not plan and orchestrate the attacks, but the moral character of its officials and pitbulls is not among them.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

gotta hand it to the US.....not many countries could keep a conspiracy like this a secret through two administrations that didn't agree on anything else.....
    ...full immersion.....