Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Agnapostate View Post
    That's what you think, Cletus. Aren't you whining about the welfare queens? Don't you know your power is being extracted slowly and subtly, while you're too stupid to look?
    LOL!...I don't "whine" about the welfare queens.

I ridicule the weak white liberals who coddle these useless helpless slugs.

These two groups make a helluva good pair, don't they?

Hey, as a matter of fact, they have been interbreeding...LOL!

And you know the end consequence.

No, actually I don't aggy...

I do know that 2/3 of America is white which is about 200 million people of which half are conservative which is about 100 million people of which half of them add up to about 50 million armed white warriors.

I think I have a pretty good idea of what might happen.....A house cleaning! You have the wrong side of the looking glass confused with reality, Alice.
    Only You Can Save Your Childrens Future!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Is that you there, Tinkle? You look like an albino who went through a malfunctioning x-ray machine.
    Wow........just goes to show others who the better person is....wait for it......Damn..........it sure isn't you........

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by HogTrash View Post
    LOL!...I don't "whine" about the welfare queens.

I ridicule the weak white liberals who coddle these useless helpless slugs.

These two groups make a helluva good pair, don't they?

Hey, as a matter of fact, they have been interbreeding...LOL!
    Those groups are being utilized to extract wealth from European interlopers just as they parasitically stole from the established Amerindian society of the Western Hemisphere. They are merely getting their just comeuppance, and they're too stupid to figure it out or too powerless to stop it.

No, actually I don't aggy...

I do know that 2/3 of America is white which is about 200 million people of which half are conservative which is about 100 million people of which half of them add up to about 50 million armed white warriors.

I think I have a pretty good idea of what might happen.....A house cleaning! You have the wrong side of the looking glass confused with reality, Alice.
    Unfortunately, you've ignorantly failed to realize something. 2/3 of the United States is white. There are other majority-white countries in America, such as Canada, Cuba, Argentina, Uruguay, etc. However, there are also countries such as Peru and Bolivia that are dominated by Amerindians, and countries such as Mexico that have a significant population. I'm aware of the fact that those American Indians have suffered under Hispanic oppression in their own countries, and of the fact that the nationals of those countries that come here are predominantly Indian working class figures. And they are not racially distinct from the Indians of this country, so that is why I look for allies among that population.

The house cleaning's gonna be landing your blotchy pink ass back in Europe after the repatriation phase, son.

Now, personally, I'm a humane type of guy. Even though you're a trespassing interloper, I'm willing to let you and your breed leave quietly and peacefully. But if you don't, forcible repatriation is the only option. Iniquities have their consequences.

The history of human thought recalls the swinging of a pendulum which takes centuries to swing. After a long period of slumber comes a moment of awakening. -Peter Kropotkin

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Who's with me?
    No Amnesty for what?

Never mind that's what I thought.

Perhaps you should look a bit deeper into who was here first. Ya might be shocked.
    Last edited by Mr. P; 01-11-2010 at 12:13 AM.
    UNITED STATES ARMY AVIATION

Above the Best

Why the Hell should I have to press “1” for ENGLISH?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. P View Post
    No Amnesty for what?
    For Pilgrims or their anchor babies. Who else? Those damn illegals invaded and are destroying our culture.

The history of human thought recalls the swinging of a pendulum which takes centuries to swing. After a long period of slumber comes a moment of awakening. -Peter Kropotkin

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

For Pilgrims or their anchor babies. Who else? Those damn illegals invaded and are destroying our culture.

SHIT HAPPENS. And the cream rises to the top...sorry bout that.
    UNITED STATES ARMY AVIATION

Above the Best

Why the Hell should I have to press “1” for ENGLISH?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Unfortunately, you've ignorantly failed to realize something. 2/3 of the United States is white. There are other majority-white countries in America, such as Canada, Cuba, Argentina, Uruguay, etc. However, there are also countries such as Peru and Bolivia that are dominated by Amerindians, and countries such as Mexico that have a significant population. I'm aware of the fact that those American Indians have suffered under Hispanic oppression in their own countries, and of the fact that the nationals of those countries that come here are predominantly Indian working class figures. And they are not racially distinct from the Indians of this country, so that is why I look for allies among that population.

The house cleaning's gonna be landing your blotchy pink ass back in Europe after the repatriation phase, son.

Now, personally, I'm a humane type of guy. Even though you're a trespassing interloper, I'm willing to let you and your breed leave quietly and peacefully. But if you don't, forcible repatriation is the only option. Iniquities have their consequences.
    That's quite an invasion you're orchestrating there geronimo...You little fuckers sure are a scarey bunch.

Let me know when you're ready to attack so I can beat a hasty retreat back to Scotland.
    Only You Can Save Your Childrens Future!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

That's quite an invasion you're orchestrating there geronimo...You little fuckers sure are a scarey bunch.

And also remember that some political leaders in Latin America are themselves mixed or pure-blooded Amerindians that are sympathetic to these aims...the shit could hit the fan soon, Confederate Cletus.

Let me know when you're ready to attack so I can beat a hasty retreat back to Scotland.
    Don't trip and tear your kilt, Braveheart, or Cochise's descendants just might plant a bagpipe somewhere you might not want it to go.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. P View Post
    Never mind that's what I thought.

Perhaps you should look a bit deeper into who was here first. Ya might be shocked.
    Nice little edit. Are you going to enthrall me by stammering about Kennewick Man? That would at least be better than Jimmy's blubbering about "China."

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)

Actually, it doesn't matter who was here first.....it belongs to whomever has the stamina and fortitude to hold on to it. My Amerindian ancestors failed and my European ancestors prevailed.

Aggie - no matter how much you pontificate about the Americas belonging to the Indians and not the Europeans or Spanish or other conquerors, it will not change the facts........the Indians lost and no amount of whining will bring the fairy godmother back to wave her magic wand and get rid of everyone but the Indians. Just isn't going to happen......so why don't you focus your vast talent, imagination and intellect on something worthwhile. I hate to see such brilliance be wasted on pipe dreams.
    If the freedom of speech is taken away
    then dumb and silent we may be led,
    like sheep to the slaughter.

George Washington (1732-1799) First President of the USA.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mrskurtsprincess View Post
    Actually, it doesn't matter who was here first.....it belongs to whomever has the stamina and fortitude to hold on to it. My Amerindian ancestors failed and my European ancestors prevailed.
    Oooh, another one-drop Cherokee? Let me guess; your great-great grandmother's hair was black and her cheekbones mysteriously high?

Regardless, aside from the fact that your apparent social Darwinism has no ethical basis, the Europeans did not "defeat" the Amerindians. Amerindians were defeated by other Amerindians and devastated by infectious plague. Europeans certainly committed many atrocities, but could not have conquered a united and uninfected America.

Quote Originally Posted by mrskurtsprincess View Post
    Aggie - no matter how much you pontificate about the Americas belonging to the Indians and not the Europeans or Spanish or other conquerors, it will not change the facts........the Indians lost and no amount of whining will bring the fairy godmother back to wave her magic wand and get rid of everyone but the Indians. Just isn't going to happen......so why don't you focus your vast talent, imagination and intellect on something worthwhile. I hate to see such brilliance be wasted on pipe dreams.
    Actually, my focus has a far more rational basis than that. I focus on repatriation of Europeans to laugh at HogWash's reactions and generally illustrate the fallacious nature of white nationalism, but it doesn't represent my actual beliefs or interests.

What's germane to contemporary political affairs is that Native Americans are known to have suffered unjust dispossession and violence at the hands of European settlers, relevant today because of the fact that the sins of the dead have created lasting repercussions that manifest themselves in the form of economic inequalities based on race. There is a perception in the U.S. that Mexican and Central/South American immigrants are foreigners, even among those that welcome them. Whether it’s that they’re hard-working laborers who should be valued as guest workers or illegal invaders that should be deported, they’re regarded as foreigners nonetheless. If this perception is challenged through knowledge that immigrants are predominantly Native American, and there is some association of them with acknowledged U.S. tribes like the Cherokee, Sioux, Navajo, etc., the perception of them as foreigners will be replaced with one of them as unjustly dispossessed natives, perhaps to an extent to shift public opinion. “La Migra” are the shock troopers behind another Trail of Tears…

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

My wife is about 1/2 Seneca (Turtle Clan). Her grandparents on the maternal side came right off the reservation, never looked back and made something of themselves instead of whining about how they were cheated or had their land stolen. They worked hard and had good successful lives here in the Los Angeles area. Every time you look up at Mount Wilson you came be reminded that it was my wifes grandfather a non-whining, hard working, successful American who put up the CBS antenna as well as a couple others.

My family, they just killed them Kickapoos and other southern indians who kept messing with them.
    "If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude greater than the animating contest for freedom, go home from us in peace. We seek not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you; May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen."
    Samuel Adams

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

If I was "whining," one would think I'd be complaining about personal losses. I'm not; I've acknowledged that I haven't faced any. I've merely focused on the population as a whole.

Incidentally, I'm quite sure everyone realizes that certain Amerindian societies waged war on others, just as was the case with European societies, because there was neither homogeneity nor the perception of it. As a Southwest ("southern"?) Indian myself, I realize that the Apache attacked the Navajo and the Tarahumara. It doesn't change the fact that they all endured universal dispossession, and share an important commonality as a result.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Lol, this country can't even get rid of 11 million beaner illegals. But you and your army of people are going to kick out 260 million white, Asian and black interlopers. Good luck, come back when the high, from what ever it is your taking, wears off.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

All I can say is...Bring it on.

My "one drop" is Iroquois. You know why your forefathers lived in the southwest? Because my forefathers ran their ass's out of the north long before the white man ever got here. If your not careful we wwill run your ass out of the southwest as well.
    When I die I'm sure to go to heaven, cause I spent my time in hell.

You get more with a kind word and a two by four, than you do with just a kind word.