Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by HogTrash View Post
    Thank you, that's all I needed to hear...Awareness is step one.

The same ideology controls the news, the media and movie industry.

This is PC programming...Hopefully the truth will set you free young Noir.
    You must truly have an ego that I could not dare imagin, you're even talking down to RSR, though he seems to have let it go by, I do suggest you get off your high horse,
    Though it is nice to see that you seemed to have stopped trying to attack my university and professors, not before making a set of rather banal and unnessessary questions. Maybe your vision of the issue is blurred from the hight at which your horse stands.
    If you also agree that an animals suffering should be avoided rather than encouraged, consider what steps you can take.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Noir View Post
    You must truly have an ego that I could not dare imagin, you're even talking down to RSR, though he seems to have let it go by, I do suggest you get off your high horse,
    Though it is nice to see that you seemed to have stopped trying to attack my university and professors, not before making a set of rather banal and unnessessary questions. Maybe your vision of the issue is blurred from the hight at which your horse stands.
    Noir, the same way most libs do not see the bias in the media you do not see the bais in the education system - because you are a liberal

I had many teachers who taught their OPINIONS as fact

There were teachers who taught their students Pres Bush was another Hitler. they teach their students that America deserved 9-11

How do you tell a communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin.

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Nope, that's not how it works peckerwood...

Quote Originally Posted by Noir View Post
    Well there you are, you said it yourself. Obama and co could be more extreme if they wanted to be, they could of made the healthcare bill bigger ect but they have not. And some on the left are annoyed by that. And when you've got both the Right and Left annoyed, you know you're doing a decent job.
    These professional politicians are trying to bring about the globalist plans of their elitest masters while simultaneously keeping the voting masses believing they are working for them.

The elitest pay the politicians very well for their services but those same politicians depend on our votes to stay in the game...They are playing a very fine tuned juggling/balancing game.

The main goal is to keep the plan moving forward even though they must occasionally take two steps forward and one step back, but always advancing their elitest masters New World Order.
    Only You Can Save Your Childrens Future!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Thought it was Noir wising up...

Quote Originally Posted by red states rule View Post
    Hell, I went at it with my Social Studies teacher in HS when he preached his liberal crap as fact

He thought Carter would "save" the country

I laughed my ass off when Reagan destroyed him in 1980

I went back to see him (I graduated in 1977) and he told me since I was not a student or parent - I had to leave
    Ooops!...Sorry RSR.
    Only You Can Save Your Childrens Future!