Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Luxury Cruise Line Docks Near Haiti & Passengers Party

Should they have done this? A cruise ship kept its scheduled stop in Haiti and the passengers got off the ship and enjoyed the beach, drinks, and BBQ. According to the woman in this vid, that was in bad taste and they shouldn't have done that.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/UjIrS2Wa1wc&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/UjIrS2Wa1wc&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

What do you think? Should they have done that or should they have stayed on the ship?
    With me men all over the world want to $#*&#$ me and then Q@#^&$Q me and then I do *^#&@(*W$&^ with them and they then get wild and %^&#$%$!%# and #!#$ and ^$##$%$.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Luna Tick View Post
    Should they have done this? A cruise ship kept its scheduled stop in Haiti and the passengers got off the ship and enjoyed the beach, drinks, and BBQ. According to the woman in this vid, that was in bad taste and they shouldn't have done that.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/UjIrS2Wa1wc&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/UjIrS2Wa1wc&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

What do you think? Should they have done that or should they have stayed on the ship?
    Well, if it's true I think the cruise ship should have changed their course and not stopped in Haiti.
    If the freedom of speech is taken away
    then dumb and silent we may be led,
    like sheep to the slaughter.

George Washington (1732-1799) First President of the USA.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I think its in bad taste also if they could make it over there why not just bring medical supplies and water/food?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Liberals are so disgusting.

I got physically ill listening to the liberal bitch in the video talking about how insensitive people are.

How wonderful life would be without liberals.
    Only You Can Save Your Childrens Future!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by chloe View Post
    I think its in bad taste also if they could make it over there why not just bring medical supplies and water/food?
    Actually, they did do that. The thesis of the woman in the video was that they should have just dropped off the supplies without allowing passengers off the ship and then they should have just left.
    With me men all over the world want to $#*&#$ me and then Q@#^&$Q me and then I do *^#&@(*W$&^ with them and they then get wild and %^&#$%$!%# and #!#$ and ^$##$%$.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Actually, they did do that. The thesis of the woman in the video was that they should have just dropped off the supplies without allowing passengers off the ship and then they should have just left.
    Well I probably wouldn't have wanted to go a on a cruise so close to all the death. I mean the passegers knew they were going on a cruise near haiti right?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes, but I'm sure it was booked long before the earthquake there.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes, but I'm sure it was booked long before the earthquake there.
    so the cruise should have proposed options, they should have offered a refund, or proposed an alternative navigation or delayed it giving vouchers good for a year. In my opinion its in poor taste to cruise near a tragedy and party and relax.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)

so the cruise should have proposed options, they should have offered a refund, or proposed an alternative navigation or delayed it giving vouchers good for a year. In my opinion its in poor taste to cruise near a tragedy and party and relax.
    Yes, that is exactly what I meant.
    If the freedom of speech is taken away
    then dumb and silent we may be led,
    like sheep to the slaughter.

George Washington (1732-1799) First President of the USA.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Yep..and thus denied the Haitians of income they depend on from the cruise ships...now more than ever...NOW that makes since.
    UNITED STATES ARMY AVIATION

Above the Best

Why the Hell should I have to press “1” for ENGLISH?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

I have to agree with Mr. P on this one.

The earthquake didn't hit the entire country, it hit one city.

Does tourism end when one section of a country has a disaster? Did people cancell their trip to the US during 9/11 or Katrina?? NO.

Tourism has only recently come to Haiti and the people who work at these beach resorts or who sell at the bazaars NEED THE MONEY.

Spending money in Haiti is a good thing and keeping tourists coming, even during a disaster of this magnatude, is essential for such a poor country.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by HogTrash View Post
    Liberals are so disgusting.

I got physically ill listening to the liberal bitch in the video talking about how insensitive people are.

How wonderful life would be without liberals.
    Excuse me? Liberals are disgusting because they think its insensitive to party a few miles from were people are having their lives ripped apart and are dying?

You are blinded by your own bullshit, which you have, ironically, programmed into yourself, which seems to have left you cold and uncaring, and anyone who displays human emotions must be a liberal and thus disgusting and better of without.

As for the story, personally they should have docked, dropped off the aid they had and then moved on to their next dock. However, i do not blame the shipping company, for even though they did stay the real decision was with the passengers whom you would of though would have been decent enough to stay onboard.
    If you also agree that an animals suffering should be avoided rather than encouraged, consider what steps you can take.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

I don't know the details, haven't seen the article yet. My first thought is 1. They were on return leg and didn't have the supplies to grab. 2. If the beaches could handle the 'cruisers' the folks working sure could use the money. Tourism isn't going to be the same there for a long time to come.

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Noir View Post
    Excuse me? Liberals are disgusting because they think its insensitive to party a few miles from were people are having their lives ripped apart and are dying?

You are blinded by your own bullshit, which you have, ironically, programmed into yourself, which seems to have left you cold and uncaring, and anyone who displays human emotions must be a liberal and thus disgusting and better of without.

As for the story, personally they should have docked, dropped off the aid they had and then moved on to their next dock. However, i do not blame the shipping company, for even though they did stay the real decision was with the passengers whom you would of though would have been decent enough to stay onboard.
    Liberals would do better to stop complaining and critisizing and let other people live their lives as they see fit.

Those people on the boat have most likely contributed more time and money to charitable causes than most whiney-bitchy liberals.
    Only You Can Save Your Childrens Future!

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by HogTrash View Post
    Liberals would do better to stop complaining and critisizing and let other people live their lives as they see fit.

Those people on the boat have most likely contributed more time and money to charitable causes than most whiney-bitchy liberals.
    Liberal bashing followed by baseless statements, quite typical of your posting style.
    If you also agree that an animals suffering should be avoided rather than encouraged, consider what steps you can take.