Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default I Decoded Noirs paper messages !

He has 2 of them one on his avatar and one on his profile, the avatar one says I love you (it might say i love you abbey), the profile one is a little more sinister and cryptic. It says coast is clear admin not on, cyber spies unite, liberals rule, down with O'Reilly.....oh yeah and something to the effect that all DP women rock the socks off Noir de trac.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by chloe View Post
    He has 2 of them one on his avatar and one on his profile, the avatar one says I love you (it might say i love you abbey), the profile one is a little more sinister and cryptic. It says coast is clear admin not on, cyber spies unite, liberals rule, down with O'Reilly.....oh yeah and something to the effect that all DP women rock the socks off Noir de trac.
    I fear not, though your guess at the profile one was quite fantastic lol. I only put the one in my profile up to show more letters, as the avitar one is pretty short, however, the chances of guessing it are a billion to one, infact even I'd you knew what the code was the profile one may not make sense to you. But good try
    If you also agree that an animals suffering should be avoided rather than encouraged, consider what steps you can take.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Thanks, I read between the lines and got the real message