Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by HogTrash View Post
    No actually I've known about HAARP for many years Chloe.

shrug.....it was worth a shot....

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

You believe Nukeman is "highly educated"?

I'm pretty sure he never made it past high school Chloe.

If he did his parents wasted there money...Have you read his posts?
    Dude you know NOTHING about me!!! where I attended college what degrees I hold or anything. Just as I know NOTHING about you other than the crap you spew on here. Suffice it to say I graduated with my primary degree 20 years ago and have continued to attend off and on and must maintain continueing education for my nation and state liscense.... Do I consider myself "highly educated" not at all but I am informed and a college graduate!!!!!!! What that means I really don't know other than I have some paper that says I know WTF I'm talking about in certain fields and have garnerd the respect of my peers and collegues in my chossen profesion!!! How about you can you say the same!!!!!!!!!!
    Experience is what you get when you don't get what you want." -Dr. Randy Pausch

Death is lighter than a feather, Duty is heavier than a mountain

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default If this is true, these qualities should translate into your beliefs...

Quote Originally Posted by Nukeman View Post
    Dude you know NOTHING about me!!! where I attended college what degrees I hold or anything. Just as I know NOTHING about you other than the crap you spew on here. Suffice it to say I graduated with my primary degree 20 years ago and have continued to attend off and on and must maintain continueing education for my nation and state liscense.... Do I consider myself "highly educated" not at all but I am informed and a college graduate!!!!!!! What that means I really don't know other than I have some paper that says I know WTF I'm talking about in certain fields and have garnerd the respect of my peers and collegues in my chossen profesion!!!
    With all due respect sir, your education and informedness do not reflect in your posts and further more you don't appear to have any street smarts nor do you practice common sense.

My guess is you have lived a very sheltered life and up untill now have not yet been bitten in the ass by reality, which is by the way a very sobering lesson.
    How about you can you say the same!!!!!!!!!!
    My education, formal, street and worldly, far exceeds anything you will ever aspire to.
    Only You Can Save Your Childrens Future!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

With all due respect sir, your education and informedness do not reflect in your posts and further more you don't appear to have any street smarts nor do you practice common sense.

My guess is you have lived a very sheltered life and up untill now have not yet been bitten in the ass by reality, which is by the way a very sobering lesson.
    My education, formal, street and worldly, far exceeds anything you will ever aspire to.
    You have no idea about me. I payed my OWN way through college taking 18 and 22 credits in a semester in order to get done faster (poverty is a major motivator). I was the first in my family to go to college!!! My family has struggled its whole life with the one thought that our childdren will be better than we were and this has been holding true and will continue with my children. I did better then my parents who did better then theirs, and my children will do better than me....

I have never lead a "shelterd" life. I have a great deal of common sense but because I don't think like you I must be wrong or uneducated. You sir have a VERY closed mind and thought process where it is either agree with me or your an idiot. I am done conversing with you on any level so PISS OFF!!!!!!!!!!
    Experience is what you get when you don't get what you want." -Dr. Randy Pausch

Death is lighter than a feather, Duty is heavier than a mountain

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nukeman View Post
    You have no idea about me.
    True, I can only draw conlusions from what you post and how you look wouldn't be much help.

Many members have seen my photo avatar and conclude I am ingnorant, racist, redneck, biker trash.

I have learned that appearances can be deceiving...I'm sure Ted Bundy's victims would agree if they could.
    Only You Can Save Your Childrens Future!