Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default 'Whites only' basketball league announced

Is a new professional basketball league announced this week for real, or is it all just some sort of joke or publicity stunt by former pro wrestling promoter Don "Moose" Lewis?

The Augusta Chronicle reported on Tuesday that the All-American Basketball Alliance plans to kick off its inaugural season in June and hopes that Augusta will be one of 12 cities to host teams.

But here's the kicker: According to a press release the newspaper and other Augusta media outlets received from the new league, "only players that are natural-born United State citizens with both parents of Caucasian race are eligible to play in the league."

That's right. Lewis, who calls himself the commissioner of the AABA, will exclude blacks and all foreigners from his new league, which the newspaper said will be based in Atlanta.

According to the Chronicle, Lewis said he wants to emphasize "fundamental basketball" instead of "street ball" played by "people of color."

"There's nothing hatred about what we're doing," Lewis told the paper. "I don't hate anyone of color."

More at:
    http://www.ajc.com/news/whites-only-...ue-279688.html

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

"There's nothing hatred about what we're doing," Lewis told the paper. "I don't hate anyone of color."

You see he's not racist, he just judges people by the colour of their skin...
    If you also agree that an animals suffering should be avoided rather than encouraged, consider what steps you can take.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

I expect an ironic turn around from history.....at one point blacks had difficulty finding anyone who would play basketball with them.....now, the "whites only" team will have have the same difficulty......
    ...full immersion.....

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Lol

Whites play basketball?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Maybe they could start a short men basketball league. Nobody under 5'9" can play.
    When I die I'm sure to go to heaven, cause I spent my time in hell.

You get more with a kind word and a two by four, than you do with just a kind word.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gaffer View Post
    Maybe they could start a short men basketball league. Nobody under 5'9" can play.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Noir View Post

You see he's not racist, he just judges people by the colour of their skin...
    I guess you never heard of the Congressional Black Caucus. Yep, that's what we have here in this country. The CBC is comprised of only black politicians.... and it's part of Congress. Now, that's racist but since it's black racism it doesn't qualify as racism ... at least according to the liberal mindset.

I guess your country has the IRA's Sinn Fein. Anyway, that's what the Congressional Black Caucus is like.
    How do you tell a Communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin. - Ronald Reagan

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by KarlMarx View Post
    I guess you never heard of the Congressional Black Caucus. Yep, that's what we have here in this country. The CBC is comprised of only black politicians.... and it's part of Congress. Now, that's racist but since it's black racism it doesn't qualify as racism ... at least according to the liberal mindset.

I guess your country has the IRA's Sinn Fein. Anyway, that's what the Congressional Black Caucus is like.
    Well i do consider the CBC racist.

and I think you may be a little off with the SF/IRA reference lol, you'd prob be looking more at the BNP/NF for that, but props for havin a go
    If you also agree that an animals suffering should be avoided rather than encouraged, consider what steps you can take.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Noir View Post
    Well i do consider the CBC racist.
    The VAST majority, if not all, blacks would disagree with you on that. They would also disagree that Mrs. Black USA, Black Entertainment Television, Ebony Magazine, etc. are racist. If you were wondering, our liberal media would also disagree with you.

The ONLY people in the US who aren't allowed to have a group or club based on race are white people, cause it's racist.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Trigg View Post
    The VAST majority, if not all, blacks would disagree with you on that. They would also disagree that Mrs. Black USA, Black Entertainment Television, Ebony Magazine, etc. are racist. If you were wondering, our liberal media would also disagree with you.

The ONLY people in the US who aren't allowed to have a group or club based on race are white people, cause it's racist.
    Well they can disagree with me all they like lol, I don't have a problem with interest groups ect based on ideology, but anything to do with an attribute that you can not chose is racist or sexist or some other -ist IMO.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Hmmm?

Possibly the whole purpose of this new white basketball league is to make a point?

Maybe people are becoming fed up with the sanctioned racism that is tolerated in America today?
    Only You Can Save Your Childrens Future!