Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default 47 Vertical Support Columns in Core of Each Twin Tower From Bedrock to Top Floor

Why does the debunking propaganda intentionally ignore the Vertical Support columns in the core of each building and mislead by focusing on the floor trusses in the perimeter?

Let's talk about the 47 vertical steel support columns in the core of each Twin Tower that somehow cut themselves and blew out of the way fast enough all the way down for the top floor in each building to hit the ground almost as fast as a ball would hit the ground if dropped right beside them.

Perhaps we can also discuss how everything but the steel was exploded into a huge cloud of dust before it even hit the ground and settled over the city....

While we're at it perhaps we can discuss the many vertical support columns in Building 7 that somehow cut themselves and blew out of the way fast enough all the way down for the top floor of the building to hit the ground almost as fast as a ball would hit the ground if dropped right beside it...

Somehow everything but the steel was exploded into a huge cloud of dust before it even hits the ground...

James Peter Leritz, B.Arch, M.Arch – Licensed Architect, State of California. 30 years experience as an Architect and Urban Designer in San Francisco and Denver. Former Assistant Professor, Department of Architecture, University of Illinois, Champaign. Former Assistant Professor, College of Environmental Design, University of Colorado, Boulder.

"At 1.8 million square feet, WTC 7 was possibly larger than any building on the West Coast. Bank of America (1.4 million sf) and the Transamerica Pyramid (.5 million sf), the two highest buildings in San Francisco, are together only slightly greater in area.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

We are talking about close to 4 dozen core vertical steel columns in the core of the building that ran from bedrock to the top floor.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Here is more on the 47 vertical core columns that somehow cut themselves and moved out of the way fast enough all the way down to not provide resistance so the top floor of each building could hit the ground almost as fast as a ball would hit the ground if dropped right beside them.

Propaganda debunkers intentionally try and mislead by focusing on the perimeter floor trusses and NOT the central core columns that should have easily stood........unless of course explosives were used to blow them completely out of the way all the way down and in doing so pulverizing everything but the steel before it even hits the ground.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

This is a chilling documentary of disturbing facts surrounding 9/11:

Last edited by creativedreams; 01-29-2010 at 08:05 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Go troll somewhere else.
    When I die I'm sure to go to heaven, cause I spent my time in hell.

You get more with a kind word and a two by four, than you do with just a kind word.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gaffer View Post
    Go troll somewhere else.
    I take it you do not want to discuss the Vertical Core Columns?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Popular Mechanics on 9/11

Popular Mechanics has been hijacked to be used as a vehicle for propaganda.

Popular Mechanics is owned by Hearst Corporation and is a beacon for the sophistication of advanced weaponry and new technology used by police in areas such as crowd control and anti-terror operation.

A large portion of popular mechanics revenue relies on military and defense contractor advertising.

Popular Mechanics March 2005 front cover story entitled "Debunking 9/11 Lies" has become the leading reference point for people who want to believe the "official story".....or as many have come to call "official fairytail".

The senior researcher for the Popular Mechanics propaganda, "Debunking 9/11 Lies" was Benjamin Chertoff who is cousin of Michael Chertoff, Secretary of the Department of Homeland Security.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by creativedreams View Post
    I take it you do not want to discuss the Vertical Core Columns?
    We have discussed this till it's coming out our ears. You have nothing new to add to the make believe that you want to spout here.

I suggest you cut and paste less and just give links to the sites.
    When I die I'm sure to go to heaven, cause I spent my time in hell.

You get more with a kind word and a two by four, than you do with just a kind word.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gaffer View Post
    We have discussed this till it's coming out our ears. You have nothing new to add to the make believe that you want to spout here.

I suggest you cut and paste less and just give links to the sites.
    The core columns deal here is my own making and I have not seen any sites on it.

The statements are what I have saved during my research.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Building #7 had some damage on one corner of the block long building and opposite corners a block away collapsed at the exact same time making this block long building collapse concentrically and symmetrically along the entire length of the block long building.....

Somehow all the interior vertical core columns throughout the building that run from bedrock to the top floor cut themselves and blew out of the way fast enough for the entire length of the block long top floor to hit the ground almost as fast as a ball would if dropped right beside it.....

Collapse of Building #7 compared to controlled demolition

Collapse of Building #7 compared to controlled demolition

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Which part of "We don't care" to run through this BS again don't you understand? It's been settled, It was an inside job orchestrated by BUSH in less than 8 months.

Now run along home...KK?
    UNITED STATES ARMY AVIATION

Above the Best

Why the Hell should I have to press “1” for ENGLISH?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. P View Post
    Which part of "We don't care" to run through this BS again don't you understand? It's been settled, It was an inside job orchestrated by BUSH in less than 8 months.

Now run along home...KK?
    I disagree....

It must have taken much longer than 8 months to plan up to its actual orchestration.

It started in planning long before Bush...

I honestly believe they believed there was no other option in terms of World Strategy and obtaining some of the most strategic squares on the world's chessboard by sacrificing a pawn.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by creativedreams View Post
    The core columns deal here is my own making and I have not seen any sites on it.
    You are 100% full of shit. I copied and pasted no less than 10 pieces of your text from different paragraphs in the 2 threads you posted in this evening, and EVERY ONE of them appears on other sites.

Either post ONE paragraph and link to the original sources, or don't post them at all.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    You are 100% full of shit. I copied and pasted no less than 10 pieces of your text from different paragraphs in the 2 threads you posted in this evening, and EVERY ONE of them appears on other sites.

Either post ONE paragraph and link to the original sources, or don't post them at all.
    All of your posts beyond one paragraph in both threads have been appropriately pruned to conform to the "Fair use act". Further posts of others work without citations will just be deleted.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    All of your posts beyond one paragraph in both threads have been appropriately pruned to conform to the "Fair use act". Further posts of others work without citations will just be deleted.
    I guess rules are rules.....I'll link the sources and for now on have links.
    Last edited by creativedreams; 01-29-2010 at 09:34 PM.